Battlefront 2 Aayla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
She is way to good in battlefront..
I mean, I took down Vader and Grevious in one hit.
What do you think?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by mace=badass
She is way to good in battlefront..
I mean, I took down Vader and Grevious in one hot.
What do you think?

I think Battlefront was just a game.

Ianus
And I agree.

SnakeEyes
I'm thinking your a moron for starting such a thread...

mace=badass
Why is that?

Great Vengeance
I agree, Greivous is overpowered as well.

Darth Koroni
I think you people need to calm down before you start a flamewar. Anyway, technically Aayla could take down Greivous and Vader in one swing, it's just that the situation isn't likely to happen with the Force being such a manipulative spice-popper.

overlord
I think they were just tired of fighting, hence letting her cut them in half. smart

mace=badass
Originally posted by overlord
I think they were just tired of fighting, hence letting her cut them in half. smart

You always come up with the perfect excuses Overlord.

kamikz
Well I took down Yoda and Sidious at the same time with Han Solo. It's just a game, it would be very unbalanced if they nerfed some heroes and made some better.

bobcrickett
Yup, just a game, their abilities in the game is basically just you kicking ass.

mace=badass
Yeah that makes sense because I kicked Aayla's arsenal afterwords.
Its just I have an easier time with her I guess.

jollyjim311
Everythings easier with Twi Lek's! wink thumb up

Julie
the game makers just want to boost all your egos

SS_181st_Snow
Think about it. What fun is it if you're a lesser jedi fighting Vader? The Jedi obviously gets pwned in the movie, so why even have that char? Revenge!

Hey, I'mma get BF2 for the xbox soon, so I wanna ask, can you go 66 on a jedi that's on your team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.