Rune King Thor vs Nabu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. sick

long pig
Liquor in the front, poker in the rear! Liquor in the front, poker in the rear! Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!Liquor in the front, poker in the rear!

The Ion
Strange loses. evil face

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
Strange loses. evil face

Yes. Rune Thor>Nabu>Strange evil face evil face evil face

ImmortalOne
IMO, long pigs on crack...... and Nabu wins !!

Betageuze
sorry.... i cannot understand such postings ...... help me..... what does this mean ..... ;-).... thank you

ImmortalOne
Dunno

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that. Take that.

laughing

Long pig you do make me laugh !!!!!! laughing Was that stuff you snorted good shit ? wink

hoorayforpeepee
i'm curious as to what one could snort that would lead to the behaviours long pig is inexplicably expressing. well, adderal i guess.

Ron Jeremy
I hated Take that I am sure several of them including Robbie Williams were gay. Lp is a fan confused

Keep the faith smile

-RJ

yahman
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
i'm curious as to what one could snort that would lead to the behaviours long pig is inexplicably expressing. well, adderal i guess.

Chang a lang !!!!!!!!!!

"I hated Take that I am sure several of them including Robbie Williams were gay. Lp is a fan

Keep the faith "

big grin

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by yahman
Chang a lang !!!!!!!!!!

"I hated Take that I am sure several of them including Robbie Williams were gay. Lp is a fan

Keep the faith "

big grin

smile

Superherovandal
Nabu is wayy above Skyfather level. He would win.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Nabu is wayy above Skyfather level. He would win.

so is rune king thor

Superherovandal
Nabu is amoung the highest of the magic in DCU. He is the leader of the Lords of Order. THe highest Order besides its opposite equal the Lords of Chaos.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Nabu is amoung the highest of the magic in DCU. He is the leader of the Lords of Order. THe highest Order besides its opposite equal the Lords of Chaos.

you could say that rune king thor is one of the top magical beings in marvel.rkt is actually past skyfather he is a cube being maybe even stronger then them.nabu would take it as of now since rkt needs to show more of his power.

long pig
laughing
WTF is this?

joesha28
Rune King Thor will toast him and later have a toast

ImmortalOne
Not really, Nabu is like Master Order in Marvel xept he's more of a badass !!!

sam_drugbringer
Show us feats.

long pig
And breasts.

ImmortalOne
^^^^ Still on crack eh pig ??

sam_drugbringer
I'll second Long Pig's request for breasts.

ImmortalOne
Shit.... is it breast-sucking-needed day today ??

long pig
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
^^^^ Still on crack eh pig ??
The people want breats, who am I to keep those dirty pillows from them?

But, no, not crack.

ImmortalOne
Whos got more breast, Hulk or Tick ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.