Nabu VS. Agamotto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

Beyonder
Agamotto calls Oshtur and Hoggoth in, 3 on 1 - Nabu gets raped.

The Ion
Don't tell me Nabu is this week's Flash. The DC character getting raped in overmmatched threads.

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
Don't tell me Nabu is this week's Flash. The DC character getting raped in overmmatched threads.

Quick question Ion:

Ion Vs. Nabu: winner is?

Nabu Vs. Darkseid (Post Crisis, barring low end feats): winner is?

The Ion
laughing

I take it you're trying to prove something?

Beyonder
laughing

I take it you're trying to prove something?

roll eyes (sarcastic) You f...ing serious. Just wanted to know what you think.

The Ion
Why? That was completely out of the blue. Mind as well ask my thoughts on Superman Vs Thor.

For the record, Nabu beats Darkseid, typically loses to Ion and Thor beats Superman more often than not.

Beyonder
Why? That was completely out of the blue. Mind as well ask my thoughts on Superman Vs Thor.

Didn't wanna create threads on it that's why.

ImmortalOne
IMO Nabu=VIshanti(Yes, 3 of them combined !!!)

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
IMO Nabu=VIshanti(Yes, 3 of them combined !!!)

You are dreaming....

The Vishanti > Nabu = Ancient One

That's more like it.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
You are dreaming....

The Vishanti > Nabu = Ancient One

That's more like it.

Rubbish I don't think you know who Nabu is smile

The most prominent Lord of Order is Nabu, who for years was the power source for Dr. Fate. When Kent Nelson, the original Dr. Fate, put on the helmet, Nabu would take over and more or less be Dr. Fate. Originally, Dr. Fate was depicted as an agent for Order and thus for the forces of Good; since the standings of the sides were revised, it was revealed that Fate's role is intended to be as an agent of balance between order and chaos. (Nabu is named after a god from Babylonian mythology and in the DC Universe is perhaps meant to be one and the same.)

A god from the planet cilia who the babylonians worshipped - he is nothing like the Ancient one.

Juntai
Nabu was born in the creation of the universe.
Him and the other lords of order, are pretty much the aspect of order in the universe altogether. Just as the lords of chaos are the idea of chaos in the universe. Similar to how, good and evil were both born into creation as equal opposites in the form of characters.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Juntai
Nabu was born in the creation of the universe.
Him and the other lords of order, are pretty much the aspect of order in the universe altogether. Just as the lords of chaos are the idea of chaos in the universe. Similar to how, good and evil were both born into creation as equal opposites in the form of characters.

not exactly fate is a cilian "god" as well as a Lord of Order see JSA 42 amonst other issues to prove this

Superherovandal
Nabu could beat Agamotto. He is the highest magical being in DCU bar Mordu and Spectre.

long pig
Well, the Acient One is part of the universe, too. He was able to take on Eternity, so Warlock was probably correct in saying Nabu=AO.

But, no, nothing has ever shown me anything that makes me think he's more powerful than any of the vishanti.

The Spectre is overrated, saying he is second to him doesn't mean too much to me. Didn't a druggy ex-prostitute take him out here recently?

ImmortalOne
Well...... maybe I WAS a LITTLE exagerating.... NABU > Agamotto !!!! But Nabu < VIshanti !!!!

Draco69

Pretty much.

Typical reaction:

Marvelite learns new information about DC character that makes her/him more powerful than previously thought.

Marvelite puts the DC character against completely outmatched opponent in order to degrade the character.

Marvelite has a successful fanboy orgasm.

Marvelite is satisfied that the DC character is not as high as some ridiculously powerful cosmic opponent like Agamotto.

Seriously, these threads are meant to insult but regardless they actually congratualate the said DC character. When these guys pit DC characters against cosmic foes regularly because there's noone on Marvel Earth below a cosmic that can match them than they actually respect the character.

long pig
Actually, Draco, it's been mentioned over 10 times in the Dr.Fate threads that Nabu is higher than skyfather, more powerful than all the Vishanti, second to Spectre....yada yada.

So, what this is, it's Marvel guys calling D.C fanboys out on their bullshit.

Draco69
That maybe, for god's sake is there really any purpose for a Flash vs. Asgardian Destroyer? Marvel fanboys make bullshit too, but you don't see me making EQUALLY bullshit threads just to prove point.

Bullshit arguements + bullshit threads = a forum of nothing but bullshit.

They're not helping anything.

long pig
You do have a very good point.

But, possibly people really want to know how powerful current Nabu is. I know I do.

I know what PC Nabu can do, and it's around King Thor range, is the new Nabu more powerful?

Draco69
No idea. I didn't read Day of Vengance. And I'm not really into cosmic/magical/higher beings comics like damn near everybody else in this forum is. I would ask Juntai. He seems to be following the storyline.

It would be nice to have one day without a thread like Cheetah vs. Gladiator... no

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
You do have a very good point.

But, possibly people really want to know how powerful current Nabu is. I know I do.

I know what PC Nabu can do, and it's around King Thor range, is the new Nabu more powerful? He's supposed to battle Mordru one on one in the next JSA issue. Other than that, he has yet to get rolling. They came face to face at the end of the last issue..

long pig
But, Mordru is around Dormammu level. A team buster for sure, but nothing TOO great.

That's why I don't believe the Nabu hype, unless he's just jumped in power here recently.

jrodslam
Next to Nabu, Mordru would be probably the second highest in Magical rank in the DCU. Hes the head Lord of Chaos. Shazam himself fought him breifly while Mordru was still imprisoned in the ROE and struggled until he called down the lightning.

I know this doesnt count as much as a feat, but when Spectre first started his rampage, Nabu told Hall to let him out so he can handle Spectre. Hall just brushed him off. If he can handle a rouge Spectre while Shazam and Phantom Stranger couldnt, that alone shows how powerful he is imo.

ImmortalOne
1 q, where does Nabu's power come from ?? Source ?? Presence ?? Oa ?? Or does he generate his own magical forces !!

jrodslam
^ Lords of Order and Chaos are magical entities that were present at the creation of the universe i believe. I dont think his power comes from the Presence or Source. I could be wrong though. Definately not OA.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Next to Nabu, Mordru would be probably the second highest in Magical rank in the DCU. Hes the head Lord of Chaos. Shazam himself fought him breifly while Mordru was still imprisoned in the ROE and struggled until he called down the lightning.

I know this doesnt count as much as a feat, but when Spectre first started his rampage, Nabu told Hall to let him out so he can handle Spectre. Hall just brushed him off. If he can handle a rouge Spectre while Shazam and Phantom Stranger couldnt, that alone shows how powerful he is imo. Spectre handled Nabu once before when he tried to get in the way of destroying Saddam and Gammorah.

ImmortalOne
Spectre is the wrath of GOD, what did you expected ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.