Who is Kor Vastor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
Read the topic title and answer my question.

Great Vengeance
Read Shatterpoint and your question shall be answered.

Darth_Glentract
It's kAr vastor. A, not o.

Any, he was a Korun who beat up Mace. He was very powerful. He was one of the leaders in the Summertime War. He followed Pelokotan; a view of the force. He claimed to be Mace's brother. He used super-conductive vibroshields as weapons. He also lost the ability to speak at one point, making him sound animalistic to all except the person/people he was addresing.

Darth_Glentract
This is him.

Ianus
Funny, doesn't look like him at all.

Darth_Glentract
That is him as shown in The New Essential Guide to Chronology.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This is him.

WTH? I envisioned him a little less..homosexual.

Tangible God
Yeah, he's kind of a flamer isn't he?

Veneficus
I take it he is a force sensitive.

Darth Avis
yep and if he was trained he would have been as strong as yoda.

maifoshis
not that strong but very powerful

Ianus
I need to get that book, Glentract. How much did you pay for it?

Darth_Glentract
$25. I got it early though. It's probably five bucks less now.

bobcrickett
Or even $10 less.

Ianus
Less money is good. i should order online. Everything is cheaper online these days.

Darth Avis
ebay for the REST of your life. music

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ianus
I need to get that book, Glentract. How much did you pay for it?

Speaking of books, I'm looking forward to Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, by Luceno. It should give us a good analysis as to Vader's power, as well as a good read.

Ianus
Yeah, maybe Vader will have some incredible cunning and clever Force use in this book so I can say he kicks ass, just not with a saber.

chilled monkey
I always think of Vastor as looking like Michael Clarke Duncan (The Green Mile).

Twilight Janick
Kar Vastor uses a vibroshield which is wielded like a kite shield put upside down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.