Cyber vs Wendigo the most powerful one and Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cyber-enhanced healing factor,, retarded aging, superhuman strength and stamina, adamantium skin rendered most of his body invulnerable against outside attack, talons tipped with powerful hallucinogens, psionic ability to track individual brain patterns across great distances.

DrDoom101
Wendigo and Abomination. The most powerful wendigo engaged both Sasquatch and Hulk.

jinzin
why the hell is vyber fighting both of these powerhouses at once? What the f**k?

Beyonder
Originally posted by jinzin
why the hell is vyber fighting both of these powerhouses at once? What the f**k?

Because associates of Wolverine are retarded, they often get into retarded situations...thinking Wolverine's jobber aura spreads to them as well since they're part of his rogue gallery. evil face

jinzin
laughing out loud you're probably right...

golem370
Because he like Wolverine with superhuman strength and a blood thirsty mentality

scotsmn
I think they'd hit him so hard his insides would start to bleed... and his healing factor wouldn't be able to keep up. It's not as fast as Sabe's or Wolv's since he lost an eye and couldn't grow it back.

DrDoom101
What the f**k?

guy222
poor cyber

Endrict Nuul
Cyber gets his ass kicked...

psycho gundam
the wendigo pulls cyber's spine out through his face.

King_Mungi
lulz

Barbarian Shams
Umm isnt the strongest Wendigo incarnation Mauvais who's an incredibly powerful sorcerer? If thats the one in the match, then its uber spite for Cyber. If not, its still spite due to the combined forces of both Wendigo and Abomination.

King_Mungi
There's also a Wendigo the size of a city smile

psycho gundam
i always wondered, how does cyber move...I mean, adimantium skin n' shit?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i always wondered, how does cyber move...I mean, adimantium skin n' shit?

The wonders of comics, I pretty sure they explained it actually in Marvel Comics Presents. However, my memory is foggy

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by King_Mungi
However, my memory is foggy

Are you sure it isn't smoke?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Are you sure it isn't smoke? lol king_munchies. laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Canada did want to legalize a certain drug shifty

Knowsbleed33
Mauvais Wendigo could solo this with ease. he could just make Cyber disappear.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Cyber-enhanced healing factor, retarded aging, superhuman strength and stamina, adamantium skin rendered most of his body invulnerable against outside attack, talons tipped with powerful hallucinogens, psionic ability to track individual brain patterns across great distances.

hmm

hulkcpbifiussjf
i personally think the one that fought sasquatch and HUlk at the same time to a stalemate and had the upper hand for a while is the strongest one anyways wendigo could easily solo as well with a-bomb

Knowsbleed33
Mauvais is the most powerful Wendigo. Lartigue is the one that handled both Hulk and Sasquatch. He was definetly impressive.

shksprtx
Mauvais Wendigo pwns both in mere minutes...

norrinradd43
I dont think cyber's drugs would have any effect on these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.