L.A. (Lost-aholics Anonymous)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
Hello my name is Scott and i am addicted to Lost. I have a problem and i need help. This is the place to get help and i know if you are a fan of this show you are like me.......LOST IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

_Sanctuary_
My name is Sanctuary and because of my problem I am not accepted by the real world cry LOST RULES!!!

btw - love your sig!

Ness
thatx oo and thanx for posting im soo overly powered my this show it is awsome can i get an Amen

cindy8219
I too am addicted to Lost.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Amen!

_Sanctuary_
My friends think it is weird that all I want to talk about is lost... what freaks no expression

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
**goes up to the stage**

hello my name is Rae

**echo "Hi Rae"**

i am aditcted to LOST

i find it fasninating

i cant help my self.

My friends thinks im nuts,

expect Dana who likes LOST

but i LOVE LOST!!!!!

thanks for your time.

**steps down for next person**

KillTheLight
not me im not addicted.. i can quit it any time i want ..*twitches*

Chateaubriand
me too, a LOST fun always, just like i am the FRIENDS fun, ^_^

«§hõnknêss»
I love LOST!!! So do my friends...but my friends think I am way 2 obsessed. THEY ARE ALL LIERS!!! *ahem* yes

Chateaubriand
i like it too, it's a kind of amazing show, u know, good thing to be watched~~

_Sanctuary_
And so what if we likes it more than the average watcher...smile

Why is it "lost-holics anonymous" when people are saying their names no expression

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
lol KTL

umm arent u supposd to say ur name?

i just did 'cause someone else did

_Sanctuary_
It is like when they are talking in "alchoholics anonymous" yet say their name straight away....

Maya Zurak
Im addicted too!!! eek!

«§hõnknêss»
Well I guess it don't matter if u say ur name as every one knows who u r anyway...since ur username is posted with ur post stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
Damn... People on this thread have got really good signatures.... You are making me look worse laughing cry

Maya Zurak

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22

«§hõnknêss»
thankiez

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/Shonk/Icons/Cartoon/LOSTAddicts.png

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Maya Zurak

Your signature looks cute too wink
YAY!

choosewisely
im not addicted....
I only cant live witout it....
and I dl it every wednesdaynight and watch in the same night....
i can sleep on school lost is more impotant

dohno expression

_Sanctuary_
no expression

«§hõnknêss»
Yes...not addicted

choosewisely
yes

my friends think lost sucks....messed

_Sanctuary_
My friends say it is stupid... But I know they are so blinded by its glory, that is why they cannot watch it no expression

Ness

«§hõnknêss»
thank u happy

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
Ok i am completly in love with your new one!!!!!!!!

check the name<<<<

i love it!!!!!

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

Lord Magnus
The "anonymous" part is that no one ever talks about what happens in this thread to anyone. Do you understand?

My name is Magnus (fear me) and I am addicted to Lost and comic books. In my town TV is socially acceptable, reading is not, and reading comics are even worse. You could be addicted to a lot worse things. Nerds are a minority group (Lost fans aren't necessarily nerds, I understand, but comic fans are.) We must join together in nerd brotherhood and strive for acceptance from a world that fears and hates us.

By the way, comic skeptics (you're out there.)
Whichever Lost co-producer didn't do Alias is writing a six-issue miniseries Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine. It's gonna be awesome. Nick Fury, Logan, Banner, probably some X-men, Ultimates and villain cameos, it's gonna be awesome.

The story is this:

An amount of time ago, S.H.I.E.L.D. (strategic Hazard Intervention/Espionage Logistics Directorate) director Nick Fury sanctioned the creation of a government superhero team known as the Ultimates. Their succeses included Iron Man, the Wasp, and Giant-Man (don't think he's gone by that name since the corny 60's comics.) Their failure was the Hulk. Leading geneticist Bruce Banner became a big, angry guy with a strength capacity that defies the laws of physics in every way imaginable. And he was let loose in New York.
After a few incidents involving the Hulk, Bruce was sentenced to death and proclaimed dead by the government. But he wasn't. He was loose. So Nick Fury calls in a favor from one of the most effective killing machines on Earth: the mutant known as Wolverine.

Gonna be awesome!

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by choosewisely
yes

my friends think lost sucks....messed

Tell them (and this is truth) that it requires a sophisticated mindset to truly understand.

choosewisely
hahalaughing

rickyduck
hey i love daniel22 ur avatar pic sais u love harry. R u a bigamist?

choosewisely
u know what she means

Ness
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
The "anonymous" part is that no one ever talks about what happens in this thread to anyone. Do you understand?

My name is Magnus (fear me) and I am addicted to Lost and comic books. In my town TV is socially acceptable, reading is not, and reading comics are even worse. You could be addicted to a lot worse things. Nerds are a minority group (Lost fans aren't necessarily nerds, I understand, but comic fans are.) We must join together in nerd brotherhood and strive for acceptance from a world that fears and hates us.

By the way, comic skeptics (you're out there.)
Whichever Lost co-producer didn't do Alias is writing a six-issue miniseries Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine. It's gonna be awesome. Nick Fury, Logan, Banner, probably some X-men, Ultimates and villain cameos, it's gonna be awesome.

The story is this:

An amount of time ago, S.H.I.E.L.D. (strategic Hazard Intervention/Espionage Logistics Directorate) director Nick Fury sanctioned the creation of a government superhero team known as the Ultimates. Their succeses included Iron Man, the Wasp, and Giant-Man (don't think he's gone by that name since the corny 60's comics.) Their failure was the Hulk. Leading geneticist Bruce Banner became a big, angry guy with a strength capacity that defies the laws of physics in every way imaginable. And he was let loose in New York.
After a few incidents involving the Hulk, Bruce was sentenced to death and proclaimed dead by the government. But he wasn't. He was loose. So Nick Fury calls in a favor from one of the most effective killing machines on Earth: the mutant known as Wolverine.

Gonna be awesome! [/QUOTEall i hear is bla bla bla i'm not making any since... j/k

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
bigamist

what does that mean??

Lord Magnus
Yeah, ignore me. Lindeloff writes comics. Just sayin'. Now I'm gonna go away.

rickyduck
bigamist mean su marry two people...

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
Ok seriously why would u think that?

are you a bigamist?

rickyduck
no its just she said she loves to people!! or polygamy...

Lord Magnus
Howdy.

rickyduck
lol howday

Lord Magnus
Howdy.

«§hõnknêss»
woo.....Lost-aholics....no expression

Time Of Evil II
Hello my name is Time Of Evil. I am addicted to lost. Thank you for your time.

rickyduck
rofl

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Time Of Evil II
Hello my name is Time Of Evil. I am addicted to lost. Thank you for your time.

Marvel + Lost = goodness.

Ness
well this is a lot better that the real AA atlest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.