Doomsday vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Thors most powerful Monster foe, vs Supermans. My moneys on Mangog, as he has proven to be able to cause Odin problems !

kgkg
DD broke Supes bones so who know

cheldon
Originally posted by yahman
Thors most powerful Monster foe, vs Supermans. My moneys on Mangog, as he has proven to be able to cause Odin problems !

would u bet it on gog wars dd? or dd after he was blasted by impierex? or hunter/prey who gave an enchanced superman a compound fracture and nearly killed darkseid?

leonidas
<<would u bet it on gog wars dd? or dd after he was blasted by impierex? or hunter/prey who gave an enchanced superman a compound fracture and nearly killed darkseid?>>

i wouldn't . . .

physical force is NOT the way to beat dd, who actually became STRONGER during the dos arc . . .

Mider
whats the DOS arc?

Femi32
Originally posted by Mider
whats the DOS arc?

It's the arc where DD buried his way to the earth's surface and defeated the justice league (Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, Maxima, Ice, Fire, and Bloodwynd) and fought Superman to a standstill untill both killed each other from physical force.

Mider
oh you mean his first apperence?

Ex11B
Damm,who would win?

Mider
Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.