Ultimate Colossus vs 616 Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Just like to know what people think about this fight.

Setting The X Mansion

the Darkone
Earth 616 colossus has more fighting experience and maybe more stronger some say he his in the same strength class 100 as hulk uggernaut, hercules, wonder man etc.

King_Mungi
Ultimate Colossus is stronger

the Darkone
I doubt that, as of right now there both in the same class 6/7 class 100. Earth 616 colossus has more feats of strength then ultimate colossus.

snoopdogg
616 Colossus can throw down with the best of them. Ult. Colossus imo has more strength feats but 616 Colossus goes into the rage mode and is hard to handle nowadays.

I'm still undecided.

Please note that this is classic Juggy Colossus is throwin down with.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by the Darkone
I doubt that, as of right now there both in the same class 6/7 class 100. Earth 616 colossus has more feats of strength then ultimate colossus.

Like?

U.Colossus lifted a submarine under the water, and stoped a train flat with mutlple cars in the back. The scans are floating around on this board. He has shown more strength feats than 616 Colossus

Blair Wind
Well...I say that Blair Wind rips a hole in the time space continum letting himself and Ultimate Rage out of the confines of BS comics and lets Ultimate Rage show those imposters who the REAL Colossus is....

snoopdogg
Colossus does go into rage mode as is briefly explained in his mini-series.

But why he goes into them are not known yet but will be answered.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus does go into rage mode as is explained in his mini-series.

But why he goes into them are not known yet but will be answered.

Looks like some tinkering from Sinister and his connection to the old Peter Rasputin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Looks like some tinkering from Sinister and his connection to the old Peter Rasputin Are you reading the mini?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Are you reading the mini?

Only a bit, and Mikhail is back working with Sinister so that's cool.

The_Blob
Isn't the new one not straight?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The_Blob
Isn't the new one not straight?

he ain't new just from the ultimate universe and yes he is gay

The_Blob
Then I go for the 616 version since he's not used to "giving it up" He'll fight harder.

ImmortalOne
gay...............................euw

yahman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Earth 616 colossus has more fighting experience and maybe more stronger some say he his in the same strength class 100 as hulk uggernaut, hercules, wonder man etc.

616 is listed as a Level 6 character, and based on what we saw on the first Ultimate Handbook (i.e. Thing would have level 7 if he had performed a suitable feat) Ultimate Colossus will be a level 7. His strength record his far more impressive than 616 colossus. This version has shown he can lift no more than several 100 tons, the ultimate version has shown he is well capable of lifting several klo tons ! smile IMO one is a low Class 100, with Thing and Co. The other is a mid, with Namor, Abomination, current Herc and co ! smile

Tony Stark
I think that the match goes something like this...

Ult Colossus is just getting done working out in the weight room and 616 Colossus is just leaving the danger room...

And they meet each other face to face in front of the shower...

Ult Colossus says "hey what are you doing here and who are you...?"

616 Colossus says "I'm getting ready to take a ssshower after a gruling work out..."

"BTW i'm 616 Colossus big boy... would you like to join me for a bubble bath instead?"

Ult Colossus says " Well...um... your a little older than the boysss i usually date but... Um...i just can't ssstop ssstaring at your ssshiny musclesss...and at your bulge...Em...um...i'm mean your your bugling ssshiny musclesss they way the light is hitting them right now...I jussst don't think i can sssay no..."

(gleefully)" So...I'll say why not...You big sssilly sssexy russian. YESSS!...YESSS!...absolutely...YESSS!"

616 Colossus says "Thats fabuloussss...Now come over here and help me out of my sssuit ssssilly... And i'll do the sssame for you my little mini-me..."

Ult Colossus says "Hold on let me grab my loofa ssso i cab give you the best ssscrub down of your life... and i'll ssshow you why you wont have to look at another boy ever again..."

616 Colossus says "Well i've had many of men in my time... You must really think that you're very ssspecial...." "Ssshow daddy what he'sss going to be getting thatsss ssso ssspecial..."

Ult Colossus says " Ok... But... Remember it's not the sssize of the ssship in the ocean...um...It's the motion of the of ocean...And the ssskillfullness of it's captian DRIVING the ssship... "

"Oh...I can't wait...I'm about exssspload..." Ult Colossus tears off his suit and stands proud...

616 Colossus says " Um...tee...hee..Um... I mean... Um...WOW...ahhh... No offense little man...Tee...Hee...Oh...Um...I mean...From the thousandsss of little sssailorsss that i've...Um...been out to sssea with that sssure looksss like a little dingy to me an dbelieve me i would know...Tee...Hee...Uh...I mean..."

Ult Colossus's jaw drops...and is looking mortified by what he just heard...

616 Colossus says " On second thought kid... Would you look at the time... WOW... I forgot i've got a nail appointment in one hour and i can't be late...Ssso i'm going to have to sssplit... You underssstand don't you sssweetie...?"

Ult Colossus says " Sssure...Ya...I understand... You wouldn't want to be late and all it isss a nail appointment and all...Maybe we can get together sssome other time?"

616 Colossus says "Sssure kid...Um... I'll...Um...call you...Ya...I'll call you for sure..."

Ult Colossus says "OK...(with joy) call me... i'll make you forget all about the sssize of my...Um...dingy...? I promise anything you want...I promise... Anything...(sssmile)."

616 Colossus says "Sssure kid... I'll call ya...Gotta go...Sssee ya bye..." as he runs from the room right through the wall out of the mansion.

Ult Colossus says "He sssaid that he wasss going to call me...Tee...Hee... He sssaid he wasss going to call me...Tee...Hee..." As he skips to the showers with his... Um... Dingy in his hand.

"Wait a minute i didn't give him my #... That bassstard..." Ult Colossus breaks down in the middle of the shower floor and cries uncontrolably and rusts soild right on the floor and dies.

I believe that is a win/win.

But since we're keeping track Ult Colossus is the biggest or you could say the "littlest" LOSER.

naughty

grey fox
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAOI IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.stuntsareus.com/images/Josh%20Fire%20gag.jpg

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAOI IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.stuntsareus.com/images/Josh%20Fire%20gag.jpg

naughty

wannabe
Originally posted by The_Blob
Then I go for the 616 version since he's not used to "giving it up" He'll fight harder. You're giving the fight to 616-C because ultimate-C is gay???
That's your reason???
What has sexual orientation to do with fighting abilities, i ask you!?
Since when does being gay mean that you're used to "give up"???
huh huh huh

Sir Whirlysplat
Disturbingly convincing Stark confused - Originally posted by Tony Stark
I think that the match goes something like this...

Ult Colossus is just getting done working out in the weight room and 616 Colossus is just leaving the danger room...

And they meet each other face to face in front of the shower...

Ult Colossus says "hey what are you doing here and who are you...?"

616 Colossus says "I'm getting ready to take a ssshower after a gruling work out..."

"BTW i'm 616 Colossus big boy... would you like to join me for a bubble bath instead?"

Ult Colossus says " Well...um... your a little older than the boysss i usually date but... Um...i just can't ssstop ssstaring at your ssshiny musclesss...and at your bulge...Em...um...i'm mean your your bugling ssshiny musclesss they way the light is hitting them right now...I jussst don't think i can sssay no..."

(gleefully)" So...I'll say why not...You big sssilly sssexy russian. YESSS!...YESSS!...absolutely...YESSS!"

616 Colossus says "Thats fabuloussss...Now come over here and help me out of my sssuit ssssilly... And i'll do the sssame for you my little mini-me..."

Ult Colossus says "Hold on let me grab my loofa ssso i cab give you the best ssscrub down of your life... and i'll ssshow you why you wont have to look at another boy ever again..."

616 Colossus says "Well i've had many of men in my time... You must really think that you're very ssspecial...." "Ssshow daddy what he'sss going to be getting thatsss ssso ssspecial..."

Ult Colossus says " Ok... But... Remember it's not the sssize of the ssship in the ocean...um...It's the motion of the of ocean...And the ssskillfullness of it's captian DRIVING the ssship... "

"Oh...I can't wait...I'm about exssspload..." Ult Colossus tears off his suit and stands proud...

616 Colossus says " Um...tee...hee..Um... I mean... Um...WOW...ahhh... No offense little man...Tee...Hee...Oh...Um...I mean...From the thousandsss of little sssailorsss that i've...Um...been out to sssea with that sssure looksss like a little dingy to me an dbelieve me i would know...Tee...Hee...Uh...I mean..."

Ult Colossus's jaw drops...and is looking mortified by what he just heard...

616 Colossus says " On second thought kid... Would you look at the time... WOW... I forgot i've got a nail appointment in one hour and i can't be late...Ssso i'm going to have to sssplit... You underssstand don't you sssweetie...?"

Ult Colossus says " Sssure...Ya...I understand... You wouldn't want to be late and all it isss a nail appointment and all...Maybe we can get together sssome other time?"

616 Colossus says "Sssure kid...Um... I'll...Um...call you...Ya...I'll call you for sure..."

Ult Colossus says "OK...(with joy) call me... i'll make you forget all about the sssize of my...Um...dingy...? I promise anything you want...I promise... Anything...(sssmile)."

616 Colossus says "Sssure kid... I'll call ya...Gotta go...Sssee ya bye..." as he runs from the room right through the wall out of the mansion.

Ult Colossus says "He sssaid that he wasss going to call me...Tee...Hee... He sssaid he wasss going to call me...Tee...Hee..." As he skips to the showers with his... Um... Dingy in his hand.

"Wait a minute i didn't give him my #... That bassstard..." Ult Colossus breaks down in the middle of the shower floor and cries uncontrolably and rusts soild right on the floor and dies.

I believe that is a win/win.

But since we're keeping track Ult Colossus is the biggest or you could say the "littlest" LOSER.

naughty

yahman
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Disturbingly convincing Stark confused -

Indeed .... Whats the Navy like , Tony ? confused

Tony Stark
Originally posted by yahman
Indeed .... Whats the Navy like , Tony ? confused

You tell me...

grey fox
http://bigwhiteguy.com/images/daily/navy.jpg

the Darkone
Ultimate Colossus would not be a level 7, he and thing are the same strength class 6/7 95-100 tons. Earth 616 Colossus could be very well be a class 100 7/7 (enrage ). earth 616 colossus will kick his ultiamte ass to much experience.

Decay
that juggernaut and colossus picture is from when they fought in a bar i think. colossus proved that he is nowhere near juggernauts class by being dropped very quickly. the juggernaut paid the owner for the damage they caused and walked off, not before asking wolverine and nightcrawler i think if they wanted a piece of the action. wolverine declined and the juggernaut wandered off. wolverine and whoever he was with had to dig the unconcious colossus out of the rubble.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Decay
that juggernaut and colossus picture is from when they fought in a bar i think. colossus proved that he is nowhere near juggernauts class by being dropped very quickly. the juggernaut paid the owner for the damage they caused and walked off, not before asking wolverine and nightcrawler i think if they wanted a piece of the action. wolverine declined and the juggernaut wandered off. wolverine and whoever he was with had to dig the unconcious colossus out of the rubble.

laughing

Funny... I'm really surprised that a Colossus pimp would have left the actual outcome of the fight out...

I'm sure it was just an oversight...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wannabe
Originally posted by Decay
that juggernaut and colossus picture is from when they fought in a bar i think. colossus proved that he is nowhere near juggernauts class by being dropped very quickly. the juggernaut paid the owner for the damage they caused and walked off, not before asking wolverine and nightcrawler i think if they wanted a piece of the action. wolverine declined and the juggernaut wandered off. wolverine and whoever he was with had to dig the unconcious colossus out of the rubble. It was actually a really good fight...EVEN THOUGH 616-Colossus was heavily DRUNK!!!

Oh, and Wolvie and NC didn't act on Juggs because they DECIDED this fight would do Peter some good, since he had to release some pressure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.