maestro hulk vs. silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this?

scotsmn
If SS tries to melee him he won't last more than a couple minutes against Hulk. If he keeps his distance there's nothing Hulk can do.

roughrider
Norrid sucks the gamma right out of his insane ass. Kicks him off his throne.

The_Blob
He gotta have contact to steal radiation from him. Maestro way too smart AND strong to let him do that. Maestro 10/10 unless he keep away

roughrider
Surfer has swatted away Drax h2h when he was being manhandled. Drax is waaaayyy up there in strength, probably exceeding Maestro Hulk.

The_Blob
Originally posted by roughrider
Surfer has swatted away Drax h2h when he was being manhandled. Drax is waaaayyy up there in strength, probably exceeding Maestro Hulk.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You realize how Maestro strength ranks as far as Hulks go right? right??

thesilverspider
ss easily

long pig
Originally posted by The_Blob
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You realize how Maestro strength ranks as far as Hulks go right? right??
Not true, Maestro is something like twice as strong as a calm Hulk. He's still nothing impressive.

Surfer wins in both h2h AND whatever else. Surfer is stronger.

The_Blob
Originally posted by thesilverspider
ss easily

Not in a fist fight. And I dunno if SS has what it takes to put Maestro down with his ranged attacks

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Not true, Maestro is something like twice as strong as a calm Hulk. He's still nothing impressive.

Surfer wins in both h2h AND whatever else. Surfer is stronger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ exactly

long pig
He does, don't worry.

Maestro is weak, hell, Prof Hulk beat him.

He just isn't very impressive.

thesilverspider
Not in a fist fight. And I dunno if SS has what it takes to put Maestro down with his ranged attacks

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

seriously laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

long pig
Yeah, I'm thinking Maestro is being a bit....overrated.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, I'm thinking Maestro is being a bit....overrated.

well i dont think it i know he is

The_Blob
Maestro overrated? laughing you guys should go read up on him. SS had trouble with regular hulk in physical. Maestro is stronger, faster, smarter, faster healer, more resistant..etc

long pig
Stronger? No. Faster? No. Better healing? No. Smarter? Who isn't?

I know what Maestro is, he ain't that.

And Surfer never had a problem with any Hulk, even mindless.

The_Blob
Yeah he did. I can scan it for ya if you need convincing

thesilverspider
Maestro overrated? laughing you guys should go read up on him. SS had trouble with regular hulk in physical. Maestro is stronger, faster, smarter, faster healer, more resistant..etc

eek! eek! when the hell did the surfer have trouble with the hulk.every time they fight surfer lays him out.a healing factor is not enough to save maestro from being put on his ass by the surfer.

Solidus Snake
norrin all the way

he could even use teh board to chop maestro in half

The_Blob
Maestro is smart. He would make sure he was enraged quickly. Surfer can ONLY beat him if he shoots and stays away, not hand to hand EVER. Here is regular old OLDschool Hulk with a retarded mind.

thesilverspider
Maestro is smart. He would make sure he was enraged quickly. Surfer can ONLY beat him if he shoots and stays away, not hand to hand EVER. Here is regular old OLDschool Hulk with a retarded mind.

laughing laughing

and the point of that scan was??? the surfer has taken out mindless hulk with no problem and maestro got his ass handed to him by prof.hulk.

The_Blob
Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing laughing

and the point of that scan was??? the surfer has taken out mindless hulk with no problem and maestro got his ass handed to him by prof.hulk.

I think you need to read/re-read Future Imperfect. Prof got HIS ass handed to him. He had to use some plot device to win in the end... after he had his neck broken and Maestro kindly let him heal up for a couple days in his bed.

thesilverspider
I think you need to read/re-read Future Imperfect. Prof got HIS ass handed to him. He had to use some plot device to win in the end... after he had his neck broken and Maestro kindly let him heal up for a couple days in his bed.

ok and we talking about the silver surfer vs meastro who is a piece of crap compared to the surfer.

Mindship

Seen stuff like this before (and am curious what the following pages would show). It was never said Hulk couldn't send SS flying. But even in this fight, SS is not even dazed.

(Curious: does Hulk break the board? Demolisher did it and SS immediately reintegrated it, no sweat).

Hulk in any form is simply not enough.

kgkg
SS was moving so fast that Hulk couldn't see him.

1.) SS simple blast took out out.
2.) When SS was trying to talk to hulk get him to listen he did attack SS and got all the hit he needed? What happen to Surfer? Nothing he was perfectly fine.

and ya that Durok example is perfect SS K.O him out to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.