Blob vs Venom + Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Blob
For sure Blob would win this but I want to see if anyone disagrees.

After Blob defeats them, do you think the symbiotes would try to jump on Blob as a new host?

Would the symbiotes try to jump on him right at the start because they sense his potential?

Discuss.

Creshosk
only if they suffered some massive brain damage at anytime during the feat.

They'd probably just suffocate the blobster.

The_Blob
No, Blob can hold huge levels of oxygen in his fat cells. He might be able to eat them though stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by The_Blob
No, Blob can hold huge levels of oxygen in his fat cells. He might be able to eat them though stick out tongue he opens his mouth and whoever is suffocating him can stab him in the soft spot in his mouth.

The_Blob
All of Blobs spots are soft, that's what makes him powerful

Creshosk
All of Blobs spots are soft, that's what makes him powerful nowhere near as soft as your head. stick out tongue

The_Blob
Originally posted by Creshosk
nowhere near as soft as your head. stick out tongue

Maybe that's why you can't see the light, cuz you're HARD headed

Creshosk
Maybe that's why you can't see the light, cuz you're HARD headed Naw you see too much light because of that soft spot in your head. Don't forget to wear your helmet. smile

The_Blob
mad

Anyway, I guess we kinda agree Blob takes it. Thanks.

Creshosk
mad

Anyway, I guess we kinda agree Blob takes it. Thanks. Up the ass that is.

The_Blob
I'll have some scans for you tomorrow to show you just what kinda beast Blob is. You better start getting worried. He can take on Juggernaut for hours of he wants to.

Creshosk
God, LMAO

Did he ever succeed at anything?
http://www.mutanthigh.com/blob.html

laughing out loud

AcousticDoc
Can't carnage just slice him in half?

The_Blob
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Can't carnage just slice him in half?

No, his skin is impenetrable

Swanky-Tuna
No, his skin is impenetrable
Hasn't Wolverine cut him?

The_Blob
Yeah but that's the sharpest thing around. And he healed right after from his healing factor.

Also, he's stronger now from Onslaughts training and has better control of his powers

thesilverspider
they can blind that fat crap

The_Blob
Originally posted by thesilverspider
they can blind that fat crap

ooooh, that will teach him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
Also, he's stronger now from Onslaughts training and has better control of his powers
Onslaught's training? Issue number please.

thesilverspider
blobs eye's are vulnerable

The_Blob
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Onslaught's training? Issue number please.

Dunno issue # but here is a website http://www.mutanthigh.com/blob.html
"Still later, Blob was apprently recruited by Onslaught, who taught him the mass-controlling, quasi-shapeshifting aspects of his powers. Blob later got some help in controlling those powers from Sledge, for which Blob owed him some favors."

The_Blob
Originally posted by thesilverspider
blobs eye's are vulnerable

Not to physical things, they're rubbery too

grey fox
Blob - low class character who's power is even shittier then superfriends aquaman.

The Blob- Fanboy of above character

The_Blob
I have to go to work. When I get back later I'll explain in better detail why he's much better than you think. It would be nice if some of you who agree with me would chime in and help out. Don't be scared to admit you like Blob just because of the way he looks.

Swanky-Tuna
Blob is just a human version of Hulk Killer Humanoid and HKH is a friggen joke.

thesilverspider
this hilarious a blob fanboy what is the world coming to

thesilverspider
Not to physical things, they're rubbery too

yes they are i read countless bio's explaining how thats one of his weak spots.

jgiant
What is blob gunna do to venom and carnage, he isn't even that strong...

The_Blob
Blob's eyes are not vulnerable to anything but bright light.

Swanky I don't have the issue #s. I was visiting a friend in Taho who had a tons of comics dealing with the Blob. He's a fan also.

thesilverspider
Blob's eyes are not vulnerable to anything but bright light.

Swanky I don't have the issue #s. I was visiting a friend in Taho who had a tons of comics dealing with the Blob. He's a fan also.

eek! eek! eek! whattttttttttttt another one of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Piedmon
Blob's only chance is if he catches Venom and Carnage off-guard while they're hugging and can sit on them both in one go.... even then, they'd probably slither out and just asphyxiate him with the tendrils...

Creshosk
Could you imagine being bonded to his ass? :X

Fortunatly he do nothin any more. shifty

The_Blob
Blob is STRONGER NOW PEOPLE!! He is 70 tons, STRONGER than Venom and Carnage together. You bet your mom's bra he can put them down if they get close. And they can't hurt him because he won't be moved and his flesh absorbs all impacts and uses the energy against his opponents. He has thrown down with Hulk

samishe
So what. Rhino is also stronger than Venom, but got his ass kicked when they fought. I think nothing can stop this duo. Not even Hulk or Superman. evil face

gladiator69
blobs body is indistructable but venom and carnage have much better fighting skills so id say they would waist there energy in a way going after blob. but out of all 3 of them i think venom is the coolest

Piedmon
FFS.... Blob's not Superman. Resisting damage is not the same as being moved. He might be able to stand there when Venom and Carnage rush him, but he won't be able to stop them from separating his skin from his organs and bountiful guts. This is a no contest.

thundercracker
Originally posted by Piedmon
FFS.... Blob's not Superman. Resisting damage is not the same as being moved. He might be able to stand there when Venom and Carnage rush him, but he won't be able to stop them from separating his skin from his organs and bountiful guts. This is a no contest.

that and the fact venom an carnage are both way to fast for blob to get near

gladiator69
Originally posted by thundercracker
that and the fact venom an carnage are both way to fast for blob to get near

i agree with you there saying that venom and carnage are a hell lot faster the blob of course. who isnt faster than him id like to know

Creshosk
And people STILL fall for it. laughing

gladiator69
And people STILL fall for it. laughing

people still fall for what ? be a little more specific there little girl

cheldon
For sure Blob would win this but I want to see if anyone disagrees.

After Blob defeats them, do you think the symbiotes would try to jump on Blob as a new host?

Would the symbiotes try to jump on him right at the start because they sense his potential?

Discuss.

he loses. the blob is a joke. someone needs to literally shed the fat off of him. replace all his fat with muscle. maybe then, i will show respect

Creshosk
And people are still falling for it. no2

samishe
Originally posted by gladiator69
blobs body is indistructable but venom and carnage have much better fighting skills so id say they would waist there energy in a way going after blob. but out of all 3 of them i think venom is the coolest

Coolest indeed. smokin'

Porsche
And people are still falling for it. no2

laughing out loud

Dmx777
I am a fan of venom but blob takes this one. IF he sits there venom and cartnage will have to go near but he will bash them down. When he is done the symbiotes will go on him (if they fit) and then he will be the strongest in marvel. He is really stronger then venom and carnage together so BLOB. Blob+symbiotes= one strong mofo!

gautam
This is a joke Carnage and Venom take him easy

Creshosk
Originally posted by gautam
This is a joke Yes it is, and its on you because you fell for it. laughing

gautam
Yes it is, and its on you because you fell for it. laughing

Dam mad ..... wink

Jvenom
I think Venom can take him if he uses his brain. The symbiote can go into his mouth or eyes and rip his organs apart. Any other attach would be a waste of time on him. I know in Death Trap the Vault The Blob was very much scared of Venom so Venom already has the mental edge on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.