Gamestop Betray me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
I reserved my Xbox 360 back in July. And a week ago, I finally finish paying off my reserved. So I call them to ask them when would be a good time for me to pick it up. And they have the audacity to say that my console won't be in the store for another 2 WEEKS! Arrrghh!!

So now I'm on the waiting list. They NEVER done this to me before. Even when I reserved my copy of Halo 2 they had my copy at midnight. They fail me!

*curses*

sad

Mando
Poor WD.

Gamestop isn't always the most reliable video game store. That's why I go there mostly to buy DVD's. Although I did reserve my copy of SOCOM 3 there.

I'm sure you can find something to do for 2 weeks. Polishing your warhammer figures perhaps?

I noticed you're a bookworm. Try looking for books by David Eddings, and them read them. preferably the Belgariad.

Bloody good books.

Nactous
I KNEW THEY WOULD.

WindDancer
They always been reliable to me. I been a customer for 2 years. It sucks!

Yes! Reading might calm my nerves. big grin

Lana
Erg, that sucks erm I guess that most stores are going to have a shortage of 360s at first, and even preordering doesn't guarantee that you'll get one tomorrow. It must really suck to be one of those people who didn't preorder and are going to try and get one tomorrow.

Nactous
Originally posted by WindDancer
They always been reliable to me. I been a customer for 2 years. It sucks!

Yes! Reading might calm my nerves. big grin
They robbed me of twenty bucks.

Mando
Originally posted by Lana
Erg, that sucks erm I guess that most stores are going to have a shortage of 360s at first, and even preordering doesn't guarantee that you'll get one tomorrow. It must really suck to be one of those people who didn't preorder and are going to try and get one tomorrow.

I played the 360 at Target. Looks great. But I wont be purchasing one for a long time. I'm just going to wait until the price drops. I never really was a huge video game fanatic. I spend too much time watching movies, writing down my film ideas, and reading books. But I do love a good online game here and there. The PS3 looks promising, I'm still debating on which one I will end up with.

Lana
Meh, I never plan on getting one, I'm not an Xbox fan. No point when nearly every game gets ported to the other systems or PC, you know?

When it comes to the next-gens I plan on waiting for the Nintendo Revolution.

Ken Kenobi
I reserved my Xbox 360 back in July. And a week ago, I finally finish paying off my reserved. So I call them to ask them when would be a good time for me to pick it up. And they have the audacity to say that my console won't be in the store for another 2 WEEKS! Arrrghh!!

So now I'm on the waiting list. They NEVER done this to me before. Even when I reserved my copy of Halo 2 they had my copy at midnight. They fail me!

*curses*

sad

Yeah, that's terrible. erm At least it's 2 weeks and not 2 months like some other people have to wait.

EBGames betrayed me recently. I preordered Call of Duty 2 for my 360, it was supposed to ship on the 16th with Next Day Air, I have yet to see it, but it should be here today.

WindDancer
What is this? Has Ken gone soft? No tauting because you're getting your Xbox earlier and not me? stick out tongue

Speaking of releases there was a limited amount of games not schedule for a Nov. 22th released. I wonder why the shortages. blink

Thinking of pre-ordering or just wait?

Lana
I'll wait until it gets closer to the release date (which I don't think is even set yet) before I decide on that....stick out tongue

And I guess the shortages are because it's being released world-wide the same day, and Microsoft, being the geniuses they are, didn't ship enough systems. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mando

When it comes to the next-gens I plan on waiting for the Nintendo Revolution.

The Revolution is either going to rule, or bomb. The controllers can be used greatly if Nintendo decides to use them to the best of their advantage. Just wondering what those controllers can do when playing in a light saber duel, in a starwars game makes me Drool.

El_NINO
Micorosft didnt ship consoles, it could be that they want to have shortages this way they can find out if they will be making money from all the orders comming in. In which case would make them genuises because then people will buy it with an even more passion.

DarkC
Future Shop has never failed me yet.

Ken Kenobi
What is this? Has Ken gone soft? No tauting because you're getting your Xbox earlier and not me? stick out tongue

Speaking of releases there was a limited amount of games not schedule for a Nov. 22th released. I wonder why the shortages. blink

Thinking of pre-ordering or just wait?

No, no taunting from me. I think I'm all taunted out seeing as I got PWND by bragging about it and still not receiving it. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Mando
The Revolution is either going to rule, or bomb. The controllers can be used greatly if Nintendo decides to use them to the best of their advantage. Just wondering what those controllers can do when playing in a light saber duel, in a starwars game makes me Drool.

droolio

I'm waiting to pass judgement on PS3 and Revolution.

hotsauce6548
I don't get mine until Christmas.

I don't mind, though. I'd like to see what kind of reviews the games get for the 360. yes

JKozzy

*curses*

sad Thank Microsoft and their artificial shortages wink

The Ones
Amazon has never failed me. i preordered lots of stuff and i got them on the day of release.

WindDancer
Yeah! Amazon is pretty good when it comes to customer service. But I've never order video game from them.

Ultimate Hulk43

My dad and I are going to pick up our copy tomorrow and we'll get there before it opens to get ours.We didn't pre-order though,we never pre-order.

BackFire
That sucks, WD, but you're not alone.

Two of my friends work at GS and this is a problem across the board. GS dropped the ball on this bigtime by leading people to believe that they would have enough on launch day for everyone who pre-ordered it.

I'd suggest you go to bestbuy/walmart on opening day and see if you can't get one. They aren't doing reserves (well, bestbuy isn't anyways), it's first come first serve. So try and buy one from one of those stores and then go to GS and get your preorder money back.

It's crap like this that keeps me from preordering ANYTHING.

This is going to hurt GS big time, I think. People are going to be very hesitant to preorder anything for a long time.

DarkC
At the local Future Shop where I buy most of my gaming accessories, they really overstock; they did it for Halo 2 and all the major movies, like SWIII. Never ran dry of resources. The large general electronics stores tend to be a lot more reliable.

WindDancer
Originally posted by BackFire
That sucks, WD, but you're not alone.

Two of my friends work at GS and this is a problem across the board. GS dropped the ball on this bigtime by leading people to believe that they would have enough on launch day for everyone who pre-ordered it.

I'd suggest you go to bestbuy/walmart on opening day and see if you can't get one. They aren't doing reserves (well, bestbuy isn't anyways), it's first come first serve. So try and buy one from one of those stores and then go to GS and get your preorder money back.

It's crap like this that keeps me from preordering ANYTHING.

This is going to hurt GS big time, I think. People are going to be very hesitant to preorder anything for a long time.

Indeed, I'm not to happy with them because of this issue. And wouldn't hesitate for a minute to drive to Best Buy to buy me a console and get my money back from GS. Unfortunally, because of my recent budget expenses on my new hobbie. I can't get another $400.00 for the console. I fully agree that this will get GS a bad reputation that might cost them the lost of customers.

Originally posted by DarkC
At the local Future Shop where I buy most of my gaming accessories, they really overstock; they did it for Halo 2 and all the major movies, like SWIII. Never ran dry of resources. The large general electronics stores tend to be a lot more reliable.

We don't have Future Shops in California. sad

BackFire
Picked a bad time to start warhammer, eh?

How's that going for you, anyways? Enjoying it?

What you could do is just get a refund from GS before launch day, and just hope to get lucky at bestbuy and get one. Though that's taking a big risk.

DarkC

What you could do is just get a refund from GS before launch day, and just hope to get lucky at bestbuy and get one. Though that's taking a big risk.
Yes.

However, mom took away several Chaos Space Marines, my brushes, and my paints. Stupid mom.

BackFire
Yes.

However, mom took away several Chaos Space Marines, my brushes, and my paints. Stupid mom.

Oh, I didn't even know you played WH, I was talking to WD. stick out tongue

WindDancer

I had everything plan pefectly. Finish paying my xbox, then build my WH army, and save some bucks by avoiding buying extra DVDs. And it all backfire on me. (no pun intended)

I might consider your suggestion for tomorrow. But I have to work and by the time I get to Best buy or Fry's they might sold out. I'll think of something.

And yes! I'm loving Warhammer. big grin

I will soon finish painting my dwarf army and engage on war campaign this thanksgiving weekend. Is all good!

Yes.

That really sucks DarkC. Better do some extra chores. It always works. wink

Gen. Chambers

*curses*

sad
Cry me a river

BackFire
Well, I hope everything works out for you and you find a way to get the Xbox tommorow as you were lead to believe you would. Good luck to you, buddy.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new hobby, as well. Now all that's left is buying the Dawn of War game, which kicks infinite amount of ass.

DarkC
Oh, I didn't even know you played WH, I was talking to WD. stick out tongue
laughing out loud I play 40k. Fun.

And WD, nothing changes my mom's stubborn mind. NOTHING!

Lana
Originally posted by Gen. Chambers
Cry me a river

If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't bother...

DarkC
Well, I hope everything works out for you and you find a way to get the Xbox tommorow as you were lead to believe you would. Good luck to you, buddy.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new hobby, as well. Now all that's left is buying the Dawn of War game, which kicks infinite amount of ass.
Hells yeah. I heard that you can excecute a slacker as an example and give the rest of your troops an attack speed increase. laughing

BackFire
Yep.

The game's great fun.

Wolf Dog
Aaaaah, I'd be hella pyst if this ever happened to me. If it helps, i wouldn't mind the 2 weeks because i know i won't be missing out on much. wink

<runs away>

Tptmanno1
Yeah! Amazon is pretty good when it comes to customer service. But I've never order video game from them.
I've ordered video games from them, and they are allways good with them, never pre-ordered video games from them though...
All the CD's I've pre'd have allways shown up on the release date.

forumcrew

*curses*

sad

thats why I enjoy knowing people who work for national management of toys r us, i dont have to pre order anything and i get it as soon as the company has it in their hands

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by JKozzy
Thank Microsoft and their artificial shortages wink

rofl yeah.. my friends family is having the same trouble.. EB saying they wont have anymore in til next year or something like that.. I'm like what a crock

Ultimate Hulk43
That's the reason why I NEVER pre-order games.It's to big a risk of you getting screwed out of your money or having to wait a long time before you get what you pre-ordered.

Makae
Sorry WD. I work at a GameStop, and we were told that we were going to have an exact amout of X-Boxes in for the 22nd. So we pre-ordered that amout. And then like three days before we got the systems in Microsoft tells us that they don't have as many games as they thought.

The whole thing bites.

WindDancer
HOLY FRIGGIN INSANITY!!!!! Read this!

http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/22/technology/personaltech/xbox_ebay/

This is insane!

JKozzy
Originally posted by Makae
Microsoft tells us that they don't have as many games as they thought. Bullshit to Microsoft, they know what they're doing. It sucks and is very inconveniant for many people. They just want to be able to say "Yeah, we sold every single console we produced." and make things like WD's ebay post possible, which by the way, is insane. What retards. I would never, ever pay a penny more for a console than the standard set price by the company.

powerfulone1987
What's WD's ebay.

I heard on news today that many people bought the systems to sell them on ebay.
One was as high as $1700.

Is it comprehensible.....

JKozzy
WindDancer's ebay post.. the post before mine, saying people paid upwards of $5100 for a 360.

powerfulone1987
HOLY FRIGGIN INSANITY!!!!! Read this!

http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/22/technology/personaltech/xbox_ebay/

This is insane!
That's ridiculous but I find this particular part funny though: "By mid-afternoon, one buyer was so eager to own one of the new systems paid $5,100 for a hard-drive enabled machine and a copy of "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" - and the eager beaver will have to wait another two weeks before the console is shipped, according to the seller."

That was just stupid. And I wouldn't want a Xbox 360 that's already been purchased by someone else anyway. I never buy used stuff over the internet. And I especially wouldn't buy a used system.
They do say "patience is a virtue".
Obviously people don't want vir....anyway, I don't know what I'm saying, my mind is just trying to wrap around this phenomena of stupidity.

By the way Jkozzy, how is Microsoft gaining/getting anything out of people selling them on ebay?

Is it comprehensible.....

WindDancer
I don't point the blame directly at Microsoft. My disappointment is directed towards Gamestop. They were very clear on saying "If you reserved an Xbox 360 before the 22nd of November and if you fully paid for it, you will get the console that same day".

On the link I provided the point I'd tried to make (which I didn't make it clear) is that there are some scams going around the web selling the console at outrageous prices. Don't be fooled by them.

BackFire
So WD, what did you decide to do? Gonna just wait a couple weeks for gamestop to get yours in? or are you going to try to get it elsewhere?

TwisterGameX
some how I think they still won't have it, in a couple weeks for you.

Tex

*curses*

sad

Times are hard for you babe. winkiss

JKozzy
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

By the way Jkozzy, how is Microsoft gaining/getting anything out of people selling them on ebay?

Is it comprehensible..... It gives them the satisfaction that their (limited) console launch is a huge success, and shows how far their fanbase is willing to go to get their hands on the system. In this instance, they were extremely successful.

WindDancer
Glad you're here to comfort me Tex. happy

So WD, what did you decide to do? Gonna just wait a couple weeks for gamestop to get yours in? or are you going to try to get it elsewhere?

There is no point in driving around looking for one. All the electronic stores have sold out. I'll just stay put and wait two weeks. In the mean time I'll be working on my WH army.

What about you BF? Thinking of getting one in the future?

Sir Mist
http://search.ebay.com/xbox-360_W0QQfromZR40

I think nearly all of these are over $700 shock Some breaking $1000.

People are insanely stupid.

How long until Microsoft starts shipping decent amounts out to the public?

JKozzy
A few months, maybe longer?

Ken Kenobi
Those people at eBay...idiots with too much money.

JKozzy
Not necessarily... maybe they're deciding not to eat for the next year stick out tongue

Sir Mist
What's the RRP in the US for a 360?

Cinemaddiction
I predict a lot of relisted 360's on eBay. People bidding on things they can't afford.

Frankly, it'll be atleast a year before I consider buying one. $60 per game is just too much, and considering what's available now, it isn't really worth it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with X-Box and games like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory that look just as good on a regular unit as they do on a 360.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Those people at eBay...idiots with too much money.
Correction.

Impatient idiots with too much money.

Cinemaddiction
It's Christmas. Supply and demand.

BackFire
Glad you're here to comfort me Tex. happy

There is no point in driving around looking for one. All the electronic stores have sold out. I'll just stay put and wait two weeks. In the mean time I'll be working on my WH army.

What about you BF? Thinking of getting one in the future?

Probably a wise decision you made, from the sounds of it, as you said, every store is sold out of them.

I have no plans of getting one. The only reason I'd ever buy one is to resell it for a higher price. All of the games I'd be interested in playing, save Perfect Dark: Zero, are available for the PC. Seeing as I have a good PC I have no problem playing them on a solid resolution making them look pretty much just as good as they would on the 360.

The only way I'll be buying one is if RARE makes a new Killer Instinct game for the system. I would buy the system for that game, most likely.

Smasandian
This usually happens with most console releases. I do agree that the shortage of 360's are because of MS having the release date so bloody soon.
What I dont like about the new HD era of videogames is that some games look really bad on standard tv's, while some games work incredibly well on standard tv's but look crappier on HDTV's. They're no consistincy in terms of graphics, something console's have been better than PC games. And considering the ridiculous price of the games, thats bullshit.
That's why I still like Nintendo's approach about serving up quality gaming for everybody, and not just the rich.

Wolf Dog
Wow, people suck bad. Thousands of dollars being wasted on an overhyped machine. no And you know MS created the "shortage" on purpose for that green, you know it, i know it. I don't remember the PS2 launch being as hectic as this, or was it?

Smasandian
I dont remember also.
But they're was a shortage also.

Gamespot has an article on how much money XBOX is losing on the 360.
Every 360 bought, MS is losing $126. Thats $1 more than how much xbox lost.

Wolf Dog
I think i remember an article say MS was expecting that. They rely on games to make a real profit....i mean they rely on ONE game-Halo.

WindDancer
Two weeks have passed and now they're telling me it will take another two weeks until my console arrive.

I'd tried other places and no luck finding one. Fustration and tension building up.

*BEEP*

JKozzy
Microsoft has halted shipments until the week of December 12th, apparently, in order to fix the defective consoles and to make sure the ones that they do ship out to stores aren't defective. I'd just wait at Gamestop.

WindDancer
I heard of those defective issues. But in my local gamestop there hasn't been a return so far. I really don't want to wait till January. If they do, I will just a get a full refund. No point in waiting.

TwisterGameX
u still didn't get the 360 winde dancer ?

what games you getting anyway

WindDancer
No 360 games for now. I want to play Halo 2 in the 360 above all other games. Then buy Call of Duty.

What really gets me in a foul mood is that gamestop has fool me twice. First was in July and then two weeks ago when they told me it would arrive this week. And so far nothing at all. I ask the clerk if they're going by monthly reservations. All he replies is "We will call you when it gets here" I'm like WTF! answer my godamn question.

Mando
All he replies is "We will call you when it gets here" I'm like WTF! answer my godamn question.

laughing out loud

That's classic.

BackFire
More clerks need to learn how to simply say "I don't know, sorry." Too many just make shit up to sound credible and in the end just look foolish for being wrong.

TwisterGameX
Gamestop screwed me over before but face it that other stores are worse or do the same thing...but for revenge I go to another store for buisness, (I got to game sto very frequently so they are loosing a costumer) also I tell my friends a new store

Halo 2 ? you mean 3 right ?

MarioX
halo 3 isnt out yet...

Nactous
Two weeks have passed and now they're telling me it will take another two weeks until my console arrive.

I'd tried other places and no luck finding one. Fustration and tension building up.

*BEEP*
I feel your pain, except its over at Eb, I have called every day.

WindDancer
Hot tip!

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=28168

If you're desperate (like me) to get your hands on a 360. Mark that date on your calendar and go to Best Buy. I'll be there! big grin

SaTsuJiN
More clerks need to learn how to simply say "I don't know, sorry." Too many just make shit up to sound credible and in the end just look foolish for being wrong. I especially cant stand when I ask for a game that I spontaneously wish to purchase.. and they claim that its "Sold Out"... I'm like wth.. they cant just tell me they dont have it? lol

At a different time.. when I had recieved a defective halo disc.. (it wouldnt load the 3rd level/map).. I noticed on the underside of the disc, that the foil had a hole in it... I brought it back to EB and I was like "Err.. this is defective.. wont load the 3rd level.. can I exchange it for a new one?"..he asks why.. I tell him theres a defect in the foil.. and he sits there and has me wait for 5 minutes while he tries to see the hole in the foil..which you know he's a n00b so he doesnt know what I'm talking about... then he goes "Oh, there it is.. ok.." *hands me new halo*.. I was like /sigh.. I wish they would employ gamers sometimes... but I guess that would get scary after a while..

WindDancer
Just to update you guys on my current situation. I call the store again today to see if there were any news on arriving Xbox 360. I assure you guys I was very relax and calm when I made the call. Whoever, when I call the service guy....he just said a big "NO" to me over the phone. Then I ask for the manager and he told me that there is small chance I would get my 360....sometime during THE LAST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2006!!!

That was the last straw! I going today to get a full refund on my reservation. I'm sick of Gamestops lies and their poor customer service. At this moment I seriously don't feel like doing business with Gamestop. Maybe in the future....but not today. It will be a very long time till I set foot on a gamestop again. I'm very disappointed...not even a free gift! Or a complemantary T-shirt.

BackFire
Just don't preorder anymore, and don't buy used games, that's where they make most of their profit. Preordering is almost always a pointless endeaver anyways.

Sorry to hear about your annoyance, WD. It really sucks that you won't be getting your xbox as you were promised originally.

WindDancer
It is very disappointing BF. Heck, if they're would have been nice enough to say "we're sorry for the delay" that would have been understanble. Gamestop needs to improve in the customer service dept. I doubt this whole Xbox 360 will bad for them. They got the PS2, PC, and Nintendo fans that support them.

Mando
It is very disappointing BF. Heck, if they're would have been nice enough to say "we're sorry for the delay" that would have been understanble. Gamestop needs to improve in the customer service dept. I doubt this whole Xbox 360 will bad for them. They got the PS2, PC, and Nintendo fans that support them.

After reading this thread, I'm not.

CobbleR
ONe of the employees at the Gamestop here was going to rip the store off by stuffing four sixty day game cards into one box, and buying it at the end of his shift. I know this because my friend came in and bought the one with four game cards in it.

We don't have the smartest of people here in Hawaii

TwisterGameX
Do you know whats funny. The fact that in the past when I preordered something from gamestop, and went to pick it up, I was on line at the store, and the guy in front of me asked for the same game I had and they gave it to him then I am next in line and asked for my game, and they said that guy just got th elast one...I said you son of a...I pre ordered mine and you guys said pick it up today..that other guy didn't even pre order...WTFFFF

OB1-adobe

*curses*

sad

F*ck the 360 man. F*ck any video game company that unleashes their shit before christmas so nobody can buy one.

Just F.Y.I WD 8 out of 10 are defective.

edwinian
the 360 situation, while a great business move by microsoft, definitely deserves to be called out for what it is for them: a way to make more money and increase hype. gonna be some sad faces come christmas day.

btw, gamefly has good prices on used 360 games. pretty good way to save $$$$

TwisterGameX
Did you get the 360 yet and do you go to gamestop now ?

WrathfulDwarf
I should arrive this week. I'm just thrill! big grin

WrathfulDwarf
IT'S HERE!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!! YEAH!! FINALLY MY 360 HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

*head explodes*

H. S. 6
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

*head explodes*

When did you wind up getting it?

PVS
welcome to the club

BackFire
I got mine today too, Ghost Recon is outstanding. Going to get DOA4 and PGR tomorrow.

DarkWizard
Finally got off your ass, huh? whistle

DarkC
I got mine today too, Ghost Recon is outstanding. Going to get DOA4 and PGR tomorrow.
Shut-up-shut-up-shut-up...

Ritoshi
I got mine last month..I git DOA4,fight night round 3, and burnout revenge.

Lana

*head explodes*

Nearly three months after you posted saying it should be there next week.....damn blink

SaTsuJiN
I beat DoA 4 over a friends house... using hayate... he's my new fave... hayabusa is a goodie-two-shoes... evil face

my opinion on it is that its a beautiful game and everything... but the gameplay feels devoid of life... perhaps its cuz I was fighting the computer, and a friend who's not very good at it.. but it just felt more familiar than it should have, considering the last time I played DoA series was when DoA2 hit dreamcast.. messed

MadMel
Nearly three months after you posted saying it should be there next week.....damn blink
yeah weird...

BackFire
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Finally got off your ass, huh? whistle

Yep!

Anyways, been playing it for about 6 hours, so far so good. Really enjoying it. Got DOA4 and Ghost Recon today. both games are a lot of fun.

PVS
Yep!

Anyways, been playing it for about 6 hours, so far so good. Really enjoying it. Got DOA4 and Ghost Recon today. both games are a lot of fun.

told ya big grin

if you're on live, send me your gamer tag so i can kick your ass stick out tongue

Ritoshi
Yep!

Anyways, been playing it for about 6 hours, so far so good. Really enjoying it. Got DOA4 and Ghost Recon today. both games are a lot of fun. Ghost recon is way to hard..I put it on the hardest difficulty(I do all my games) and I didn't get anywhere past the first part) no expression

Ritoshi
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I beat DoA 4 over a friends house... using hayate... he's my new fave... hayabusa is a goodie-two-shoes... evil face

my opinion on it is that its a beautiful game and everything... but the gameplay feels devoid of life... perhaps its cuz I was fighting the computer, and a friend who's not very good at it.. but it just felt more familiar than it should have, considering the last time I played DoA series was when DoA2 hit dreamcast.. messed Is master chief really in the game ?

PVS
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Ghost recon is way to hard..I put it on the hardest difficulty(I do all my games) and I didn't get anywhere past the first part) no expression

well, i have a far fetched solution...dont put it on hard?

IcePunk
Is master chief really in the game ?
Yes you can unlock him beating the game with every character, hope he's worth it

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
told ya big grin

if you're on live, send me your gamer tag so i can kick your ass stick out tongue

Don't have Live yet, but will be getting it soon.

I'll let you know my tag.

WrathfulDwarf
Thanks everyone! I'm completely drain of energy right now.....sooo sleepy and tired....been playing since last night and I just took a break. I even call in sick today for work....hehehe....

BackFire
Good times.

Lana
Thanks everyone! I'm completely drain of energy right now.....sooo sleepy and tired....been playing since last night and I just took a break. I even call in sick today for work....hehehe....

Nice job laughing out loud

AstroFan
Originally posted by IcePunk
Yes you can unlock him beating the game with every character, hope he's worth it

Its not him, its a chick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
Is master chief really in the game ?

No, not Master Chief, but another Spartan. A girl, Nicole, I think her name is.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
No, not Master Chief, but another Spartan. A girl, Nicole, I think her name is. Pic ?

DarkC
Pic ?
http://www.oxm.co.uk/__data/assets/fp_auto_layout_image/339828/varieties/7.jpg

SaTsuJiN
are her moves bs'ed?.. or does it look like the type of combat that a spartan would partake in?

DarkC
Oh, I've seen the video and definitely it's Spartanish.

One of her moves, she picks them up by their neck and does some sort of fury-superpunch that knocks her opponent flying about three meters away.

BackFire
I don't like the spartan character in DOA, she's really shitty. She has one cool move, where she hits them and puts a sticky grenade on them, then pushes them away as it explodes.

SaTsuJiN
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6757479776234239927&q=DoA+4&pl=true

lol.. thats all I found (video-wise on her).. the plasma grenade throw

IcePunk
Cool moves

Ritoshi
http://www.oxm.co.uk/__data/assets/fp_auto_layout_image/339828/varieties/7.jpg I she the thing in masterchiefs head eek!

DarkC
I she the thing in masterchiefs head eek!
You mean Cortana? No, she's a human.

SaTsuJiN
http://gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8870&pl=game&type=mov

gametrailers hi-definition vid of her in action..

she seems ok... if not a little broken.. most of her moves are knockbacks

WrathfulDwarf
My nephew just got a summer job at a local Gamestop.

I may start loving Gamestop again....If I get the hook ups with the freebies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.