Which Movie felt like the longest movie ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nay sayer
My vote is for:

The Green Mile
25th Hour
and
Duece Bigalow European Gigalo -- 15 minutes of that seemed too long

Mando
Well,

Schindlers list
JFK

That's about it, they seemed like they were 6 hours long.

Murray
With it's plot, Elizabethtown seemed like a four hour film.

nick1811
star wars: episode 2 - attack of the clones seemed to go on for ages.

Mr Parker
batman 89.way too boring,seemed to go on for ages.

amity75
Return of the King. Too many false endings. It should have finished with the hobbits in the pub raising a glass of beer to each other and looking pretty smug with their achievements.

Solo
Originally posted by Mando
Schindlers list

Yep, although it is a great film.

StinkFist462
Passion Of The Christ

god damn that movie went on for centuries.

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
Yep, although it is a great film.

Indeed.

River Wild
Meet Joe Black and The passion of the Christ!

FistOfThe North
Titanic: 1-1/2 hrs. of crappy love scenes, & 1-1/2 hrs. of boat cracking and people dying.

True Lies: It has 3 endings, lol

Darth_Erebus
LOTR, The Two Towers. About 30 min into it I started looking at my watch wondering when it was going to be over.

Vinnie105
Crouching tiger hidden dragon, bleh so boiring too long to watch it till the end.
Vin

Mando
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
LOTR, The Two Towers. About 30 min into it I started looking at my watch wondering when it was going to be over.

It was a trifle boring, but Helms deep made up for it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Mr Parker
batman 89.way too boring,seemed to go on for ages.

Batman (89) was the best of the Bat movies ever.

Rapscallion
The Two Towers did drag a bit with the Frodo story line towards the end. I loved it anyway though. smile

SnakeEyes
The Extended version of Return of the King...

StinkFist462
Wizard of Oz.

come to thnk of it that movie went on for ages also.

Imperial_Samura
James Bond - Live and Let Die, I swear the first time I saw it (and most times after) I would go to sleep for hours, and wake up to discover it still wasn't over. I honestly couldn't say what it was about (other then Bond being charming and sleeping with various leading ladies.) A shame as Roger Moore was the second best Bond.

Titanic - A movie about one of the greatest shipping tragedies of all time... only most of the film was absurd ahistorical, flaccid romance with a bit of working class/upper class conflict thrown in. Damn it, if I want something like that I'll watch French art house. Still it was worth it to see DiCaprio die (though like the movie this to took to long)

Any film with DiCaprio - God damn it, why wont it stop! Leave him in the bloody mask/on the bloody beach.

Bad movies in general - Stealth and Doom felt like an eternity.

Movie marathons - Star Wars 1,2 and 3 shown together are even more unejoyable and long then when shown individually (I know this is to be expected.)

papabeard
SOLARIS ( Clooney Version)

Dexx
man....i'm surprised no-one mentioned this...but english patient seemed to be making me age right there on the spot....this one's a classic long-length crap.

the.shape
Mystic River. It went on and on and on and on and... gah.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Batman (89) was the best of the Bat movies ever.

your trying to be funny right? laughing it was pure crap just like all the burton /schumacher batman movies are. the ONLY good batman movie made was Batman Begins.

Mando
your trying to be funny right? laughing it was pure crap just like all the burton /schumacher batman movies are. the ONLY good batman movie made was Batman Begins.

Parker, remember. It's an Opinion, try and respect it.

Scarecrow756
Batman Begins, man that felt like a 3 hour movie. But I still loved it nevertheless.

Solo

Quite a lot of people share the opinion that Batman (89') was the best of the Batman movies. I disagree though, I think Batman Begins is better. But under no circumstances is Batman and Batman Returns bad.

Mando
But under no circumstances is Batman and Batman Returns bad.

I feel the same way, but That's all a matter of perspective. I've had a few friends who think those were the worst movies they've ever seen.

ladygrim
lord of the rings return of the king

ragesRemorse
Quite a lot of people share the opinion that Batman (89') was the best of the Batman movies. I disagree though, I think Batman Begins is better. But under no circumstances is Batman and Batman Returns bad.

Yes, i agree with those people who think the 89 batman was the best. It was the most imaginitive and well crafted. I truly enjoyed begins, but the oringal batman was much more atmospheric and engrossing for me.

as for a movie that felt like it went on and on forever...the village and land of the dead god that movie was bad. I see now why no one wanted to back romero on that flick.

chez
Return of the King. Most of it was so good, but I swear I thought it ended about five times before it actually did.

The Great Gatsby -- had to watch it for school so there was no escape.

Also The Brothers Grimm, which I saw yesterday. Stupid movie that seemed as though it was never going to be resolved

BlackSunshine
Braveheart--Damn good movie but it was so long

LOTR Return Of The King- Best one of all but It was really drawn out close to the end

gladiator69
id say forest gump lasted for ever

Wolfie
Quite the opposite IMO.

Mando
Right on.

Batman 89 was good, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.