Attack of the Clones - Revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I went out and bought the AOTC book today. It cost me $17.88 at Wal-Mart. It took me this long to get it because I didn't come into money until last week.

I would have also gotten Rebel Stand, but it wasn't in at the time. So I'm not gonna spend any more money til I see that book in. Then I will get it.

Now I have yet another book to add to my collection of new books still waiting to be read.

I have way too many books that I want to read, but I can only do one at a time. I am on chapter 7 of Dark Force Rising. Chapter ??? of NJO: Onslaught, Chapter 1 of Rebel Dream, Finished Prolouge of AOTC and starting Chapter 1 soon.

Captain REX
Cool. Sounds like you like to read...a little bit.

LanceWindu
Just a little bit.

I'm already on chapter 6 of the Attack of the Clones book.

Julie
so do you like it so far? I thought it was fairly decent as far as Star Wars books go

LanceWindu
HEY JULIE'S BACK!!!

*runs to her, hugs her*

Well, yeah it's good so far. I think they are going too fast on some parts and too slow on some other parts. Like at points they don't give enough detail, while at other points they give too much detail when it is not needed.

Julie
*returns the hug*
It's nice to be back wink
I suppose that's a problem with many books.....*shrugs* I like the fact that there are other scenes in it....for ex, you get a bit more info on Beru

LanceWindu
Yeah I liked the bit where she and Cliegg had an insult showdown.

Julie
That would have bben interesting to see, but in the book is good enough.

LanceWindu
I don't know what chapter I'm on, but I'm about halfway through the book and they JUST got to Naboo.

It sounds like the final battle will be nothing but two paragraphs.

finti
It is not my fav novelisation of a sw movie that is ESB, but I am close to the end now. Obi has just been captured

LanceWindu
I am now to where Obi got captured also.

Chapter 22 or 23 or 24 I believe.

Julie
I've been finished for awhile evil face .....keep on reading...btw I never read the novelization for ESB so I really can't compare the two

LanceWindu
Well I finished it now!

Julie
good bad?????blah????

LanceWindu
Great.

finti
nah the film was so much better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.