Darksied vs. Thanos vs. Lucifer (Who is the most evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, we all know who's more powerful, but who's more evil?

Superherovandal
Lucifer. Is the smartest, most powerful, best, most evil bastard, etc.

DrDoom101
Lucifer IMO

thesilverspider
The_Blob's blob wins......... evil face

roughrider
Lucifer.
Thanos isn't far behind with his schemes, but he's an insane nihillist.
Darkseid is just a brutal dictator and plotter.

Dizzle
I'd say Lucifer's the least evil... He's more extreme neutral than anything. Thanos is quite the bastard, but in many respects, his intellect puts him above stuff like getting pleasure out of torturing young damsels and stuff like that. Darkseid's probably the closest thing to truly evil out of these 3, because A: He's a Superman villain. And if you fight the epitome of "good", you gotsta be pretty friggin evil, B: He's probly the least intelligent here. Lucifer's a bit omnipotent, and Thanos is just Thanos. Intellect is what he does. (what Darkseid does is create a grand scheme, then get beat up by Superman)

kevdude
I don't know, Lucifer lead a rebellion in The Silver City trying to remove God from power, if that isn't evil then what is??? You could also put The First of the Fallen down since he blatantly disagreed with God about letting everyone have free will, and the next time God saw him he threw him out of Heaven.

sam_drugbringer
Lucifer is better at everything compareded to thoes two. He's even more good then them. Don't ask how, that's just how it is.

Dizzle
The Rebellion wasn't out of hatred for light and goodness though. He just wanted independence for himself. Which is, again, a very neutral-minded thing to do. Except it's a rare showing for "retard Lucifer." You can't fight God and win!

grey fox
lucifer

yahman
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'd say Lucifer's the least evil... He's more extreme neutral than anything. Thanos is quite the bastard, but in many respects, his intellect puts him above stuff like getting pleasure out of torturing young damsels and stuff like that. Darkseid's probably the closest thing to truly evil out of these 3, because A: He's a Superman villain. And if you fight the epitome of "good", you gotsta be pretty friggin evil, B: He's probly the least intelligent here. Lucifer's a bit omnipotent, and Thanos is just Thanos. Intellect is what he does. (what Darkseid does is create a grand scheme, then get beat up by Superman)

Wait one min !!!!!!!!!!! .... "I'd say Lucifer's the least evil"

I haven't read any Lucifer, I've only seen his small cameo role in the Sandman series, but Lucifer is the Fri-king Devil. Based on Christianity's conceptions of 'sin' he is evil incarnate ! Evil exists due to his continual temptation. If he's not the most evil character, there is something majorly wrong with DC's depiction.

Superherovandal
and Lucifer far outranks Thanos when it comes to intelligence.

Beyonder
Originally posted by yahman
Wait one min !!!!!!!!!!! .... "I'd say Lucifer's the least evil"

I haven't read any Lucifer, I've only seen his small cameo role in the Sandman series, but Lucifer is the Fri-king Devil. Based on Christianity's conceptions of 'sin' he is evil incarnate ! Evil exists due to his continual temptation. If he's not the most evil character, there is something majorly wrong with DC's depiction.

But that's not the Lucifer at debate. Lucifer, like Dizzle said, isn't evil. He just doesn't like to bow down to his father like Michael does.

Superherovandal
he isn't evil exactly but can't deny he's much than Thanos.

gautam
DR. EVIL!!

leonheartmm
lucifer isnt evil at ALL, he hates god's tyrrany WHICH is evil. infact lucifer might be considered good to an extent. he outranks the others in everythin other than bein evil. thanos WAS the most EVIL. currently its darkside though

Superherovandal
since when was god evil? God's the good guy remember. Lucifer if anything is the bad guy. God isn't tyrannical.

eleveninches
Lucifer (as shown in vertigo comics) isnt all that evil. He's a d!ck, and a complete b@stard, but he isnt all that evil

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by eleveninches
Lucifer (as shown in vertigo comics) isnt all that evil. He's a d!ck, and a complete b@stard, but he isnt all that evil

Your underrating his dick-ness.... he's an ultra super uber mega ultra giga DICK !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.