Need More Games!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
I just bought KOTOR yesterday, because I finally updated my computer. I guess i had my head buried under some rock somewhere, because all i did was read the back of the box and had no idea it was a RPG. I had kinda assumed it would be more like Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy. I'm not big on RPG b/c of the whole, chance of hitting an opponent, and chance deciding how good you are. Nothing against those who like them, but they are not for me.
My question is, are there any other SW games out there that are like JK and JA?

I personally think those are the 2 greatest games of all time, b/c it feels like you are the Jedi. Sorry if this has been done before, but i wanted recent information.

bobcrickett
JK and JA don't make you feel like a Jedi; they make you feel like you're a man with relationship problems who can use the Force and a lightsaber to kick the asses of people who get in his way, and somehow ends up a hero. Kyle Katarn is not a very good Jedi.

Fun game though. big grin

truejedi
Originally posted by bobcrickett
JK and JA don't make you feel like a Jedi; they make you feel like you're a man with relationship problems who can use the Force and a lightsaber to kick the asses of people who get in his way, and somehow ends up a hero. Kyle Katarn is not a very good Jedi.

Fun game though. big grin

true enough, Jedi don't go around killing everybody, but i like the gameplay.

ArthasKnight
I just acquired and played through most of Jedi Academy. Haven't beaten it yet but I'm right at the end. Awesome game.

But to answer your question, I don't know. KotOR and JK are all I know. Maybe Battlefront II? Only other one that comes to mind besides Jedi Outcast.

truejedi
my kingdom for the programming skills to write my own game...

henniestevens
well since you bought kotor I advise you to finish it. If you don't like the gameplay you can still enjoy it for the story. (which is great)

truejedi
Originally posted by henniestevens
well since you bought kotor I advise you to finish it. If you don't like the gameplay you can still enjoy it for the story. (which is great)

yeah, i am a star wars story junkie anyway. I've been up since 4 every morning playing that thing... oddly addictive, b/c i have to know what happens next.

exanda kane
then you can revel in the fascinating lore of KOTOR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.