Gladiator vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

wolverine8888
gladiator

snoopdogg
Originally posted by wolverine8888
gladiator But Cannonball already beat him.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator. Easily.

wolverine8888
yes I know i own it. but he got lucky even cannon ball admitted it and he relay did not beat him he just stalled him if u recall all the x-men showed up gladiator was not nocked out

Lucid Lui
Oh great... This thread is gonna be full of people who don't actually pay attention to what they're reading and think that because Cannonball surprised him and got a hit in he won. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Oh great... This thread is gonna be full of people who don't actually pay attention to what they're reading and think that because Cannonball surprised him and got a hit in he won. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I think thats what the maker of the thread counting on

Lucid Lui
Obviously...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Oh great... This thread is gonna be full of people who don't actually pay attention to what they're reading and think that because Cannonball surprised him and got a hit in he won. roll eyes (sarcastic) Gladiator was sent flying through a building.

wolverine8888
ur piont lol. he got lcuky he him self enw it just cuz he sent glad through a biulding dont mean he won any fight.

snoopdogg
ur piont lol. he got lcuky he him self enw it just cuz he sent glad through a biulding dont mean he won any fight. He took Gladiators best shots and they didnt harm him.

wolverine8888
lol dam u realy need to read that comic cannon ball said it him self he ahd one shot and that was to rechannle gladetors punch into enegery which he new he only be able to do once.

snoopdogg
lol dam u realy need to read that comic cannon ball said it him self he ahd one shot and that was to rechannle gladetors punch into enegery which he new he only be able to do once. Your telling me to read a comic?

Didnt you say Cap beat Batman in the first crossover? And had the whole story f*cked up?

Hey I think Gladiator wins guys I just think its funny Kallark gets his @ss kicked alot.

Lucid Lui
He transferred the kinetic energy from Glads blow into his field. The first and only time he's ever done anything like that. At no point in that fight was Glads serious. I personally thought that was awesome and love the fight. But in a fight where they're both going all out Sam has no chance against Glads.

Now, i can't be assed debating this cause i'm sure you're just trying to get a rise out of some fanboys. So have fun with that... big grin

wolverine8888
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Your telling me to read a comic?

Didnt you say Cap beat Batman in the first crossover? And had the whole story f*cked up?

Hey I think Gladiator wins guys I just think its funny Kallark gets his @ss kicked alot.

u honestly think im still lieing lol. lol wait til i get this thing scanned u will feel like an ass whole.

captain says: are you all right?
batman says: nothing I won't walk away from. You're good with that shield. I'm fine...Except for coming up short. I LOST and maybe doomed an entie UNIVERSE in the process.

snoopdogg
u honestly think im still lieing lol. lol wait til i get this thing scanned u will feel like an ass whole.

batman says: nothing I won't walk away from. You're good with that shield. I'm fine...Except for coming up short. I LOST and maybe doomed an entie UNIVERSE in the process. When and if you prove it I will believe you.

wolverine8888
thats the exact quote. hey remind me tommarrow to get the scann done I cant do it tonight it late and I have to go to some ones house to get it done cuz I dotn have a scanner

Scoobless

batman says: nothing I won't walk away from. You're good with that shield. I'm fine...Except for coming up short. I LOST and maybe doomed an entie UNIVERSE in the process.

are you talking about the first Marvel Vs DC fan voted comic?... because Batman won that fight

wolverine8888
there are more lol? any ways in my comic it has captain winning lol I cnat wait to scann this thing

snoopdogg
there are more lol? any ways in my comic it has captain winning lol I cnat wait to scann this thing Still waiting for proof.......

MuffinmanMike
That's what I thought. As much as I love Cap, I was thinking "Wait, didn't Batman win?"

ImmortalOne
Yes he did

wannabe
happy Sometimes it seems as if wolverine8888 lives in a parallel universe or perhaps creates his own at home.

grey fox
Wolverine888 lives in another universe where batman loses to cap (even though that comic was a load of shit anyway)

Adam Warlock
Cannonball gets a lucky shot in and he wins? One shot... If they continued fighting, Cannonball would be taking a dirt nap right now.

wolverine8888
lol im still waiting to use a scanner. my friend aint home yet

snoopdogg
lol im still waiting to use a scanner. my friend aint home yet Well I hope you dont think I am gonna forget about it.

kgkg
Well I hope you dont think I am gonna forget about it.
what did you ask snoop?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
what did you ask snoop? Go read page 8 in the Punisher vs. Batman thread.

snoopdogg
kgkg will love this scan.

Shows Gladiators speed.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/GladiatorandCannonball002.jpg

wannabe
Cannonball will certainly go down against Gladiator, but his fight against him was pretty cool nonetheless!
Sam showed amazing durability and recourcefullness against a character as uber powered as Glads.

sylvanelf
Originally posted by wannabe
happy Sometimes it seems as if wolverine8888 lives in a parallel universe or perhaps creates his own at home.

The final, published version of the comic did indeed have Batman winning over Captain America, but in Wolverine8888's defense, he probably did actually see an image like he described.
For each of the fights, both outcomes were already drawn and prepared for release, and it was only the fan votes that determined which would reach final print.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by sylvanelf
The final, published version of the comic did indeed have Batman winning over Captain America, but in Wolverine8888's defense, he probably did actually see an image like he described.
For each of the fights, both outcomes were already drawn and prepared for release, and it was only the fan votes that determined which would reach final print. But he said he has the actual comic saying Cap won.

sylvanelf
But he said he has the actual comic saying Cap won.

I'm not saying that he's right, or that he's actually in complete touch with reality, just that there was actually an image with the reverse scenario of Cap beating Bats and the dialog going the other way.

snoopdogg
Either way Batman won the fight.

KillAll
cannonball in no way won this fight... if gladiator wanted to, he would have just hit cannonball when he stopped him MID BLAST with no leverage whatso ever... and taken him out at that point. gladiator said he was using cannonball to create some noise to attract the rest of the x-men. for a job that he wasnt allowed to interfere in...

gladiator69
gladiator is a hell lot more powerful then cannonball his class is 100 and cannon balls strength isnt even close enough to knock out gladiator and many others to wouldnt have a shot at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.