Jack of Hearts vs. Namor...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Namor tries to sit next to Jack on the bus, but Jack is kinda freaked out by the fact that Namor's in his underwear so he doesn't let him. A fight breaks out, who wins...?

Lucid Lui
bu-bubitty-bump...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Namor tries to sit next to Jack on the bus, but Jack is kinda freaked out by the fact that Namor's in his underwear so he doesn't let him. A fight breaks out, who wins...?
laughing out loud

I'm not really a Jack of Hearts expert...but I think that Namor wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

na hearts will win most likely

armandovalles
JoH wins 8/10. He's faster than Namor so he can just avoid him and keep blasting him until he falls plus when JoH lets loose and stops holding back he's hella powerful.

DarkCrawler
How powerful his blasts are?

How fast is he?

kgkg

How fast is he?
how powerful hmmmmm don't really know at normal cosmic level whatever that is confused

speed: hyperspeed he travels space really fast.

life is cruell

How fast is he?

Powerful enough so that it knocked out an enraged hulk and equally enraged she hulk.

tdawg14
Jack of Hearts

Strength Level: Unknown, presumably superhuman.

Known Superhuman Powers: Jack of Hearts possesses the ability to project concussive energy from his body. This energy, a by-product of the cellular mutation caused by contact with the experimental Zero Fluid, is generated in some as yet unknown way by the cells of Jack's body and can be directed in controlled amounts by conscious thought. Zero energy, as it has been called, is constantly being generated by his body and is emitted in negligible quantities whenever his cells reach their saturation point. Consciously directing the flow of energy (usually through his hands), Jack of Hearts can create a shock wave, the current maximum force of which is unknown. The energy discharge is accompanied by a pink colored light phenomenon.

Jack of Hearts can direct the blasts of his Zero energy downward to generate sufficient thrust to allow him to fly, much like a liquid-fuel rocket. Because of the fact that he must keep his arms pointed beneath him during flight, he cannot use his energy as an offensive weapon, unless his opponent is directly in the path of his "exhaust."

Jack of Hearts was exposed to a Stark International supplied Scanalyzer which was powered by a Symbiote-Energy Sump device, that derived low-level energy from sources within his body. A favorable mutagenic alteration allowed Jack of Hearts encephalic patterns to be overlaid with the artificial intelligence of the Scanalyzer. This enhanced Jack of Hearts' consciousness enabling him to think at computer speeds, and retain and retrieve information with computer logic plus the human brain's large storage base.

Jack of Hearts' entire metabolism has been transformed by the Zero Fluid's mutagenic effect on him. Not only does he require less oxygen, but he is physically stronger and more resistant to injury. Jack of Hearts can easily withstand small-caliber firearms. Further, if he is injured, his rate of healing is over twice that of an average, healthy human's.

Now that Jack of Hearts' powers have increased exponentially, it is difficult to gauge what his current abilities and overall power level is.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by life is cruell
Powerful enough so that it knocked out an enraged hulk and equally enraged she hulk.
Didn't he do that by draining their gamma radiation?

TheKahn
laughing out loud

Imagine that.... wink

Hit and Run
Originally posted by tdawg14

Now that Jack of Hearts' powers have increased exponentially, it is difficult to gauge what his current abilities and overall power level is.
Does this mean Jack is somewhere near Namor in terms of physical strength? Based off of what I 've heard so far, I 'd give this to JoH.

leonidas
this is closer than some are letting on. namor could certainly win this. slight edge to jack 6/10.

klintypooh
Namor keeps his bus fare in his pants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.