superboy(kon-el) vs quicksilver,spiderman,the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

soleran30
From a strict power stand point I would think Superboy but he will lose cuz its spiderman again lol

armandovalles
the team wins. the Thing alone in my opinion would give him a fight. I mean, everyone here seems to really underestimate Benjy. I mean, Hulk and Doomsday are about equal right? well the Thing gives the Hulk a run for his money all the time, but people think he'd die in a few seconds against DD. I dont get it. But yea the team wins, with QS and SM distracting Superboy and Benjy pummeling him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by soleran30
From a strict power stand point I would think Superboy but he will lose cuz its spiderman again lol

How strong and fast is Superboy?

armandovalles
he's like a weaker, slower version of Superman.

soleran30
Yeah with Tactile Telekinesis........he can just touch the ground and if you cotact anything in contact with that he has you! He doesn't have to brawl any of these guys.

shadow177a17
Now he has full blown TK powers and with his Kryptonian genetics coming into play would make him beat out this team. No offense with his now inherited kryptonian powers combined with his Tactile Telekinesis he could take all three down. From the Titans Tomorrow the future Superboy has powers greater then the Man of Steel himself. Currently though he may not be that powerful but at least he would be able to take down quicksilver by putting a force field around him stopping him from running at superhuman speed. The thing he can outmatch him with the combo of his superhuman strength combined with his Tactile Telekinesis he could easily level him with a single punch. Spiderman though it will be a tough decision though I cant decide the outcome of that fight though I find that Superboy loosing to Spiderman since it is a crossover. Plus it was Ben Reilly that defeated Superboy in the Crossover not Peter Parker. Since Marvel has decided to rewrite Ben Reilly out of existence the fight never happened since they are saying that anything that Ben Reilly did did not happen this fight did not happen as well.

joesha28
Superboy wins

spetznaz
Originally posted by armandovalles
the team wins. the Thing alone in my opinion would give him a fight. I mean, everyone here seems to really underestimate Benjy. I mean, Hulk and Doomsday are about equal right? well the Thing gives the Hulk a run for his money all the time, but people think he'd die in a few seconds against DD. I dont get it. But yea the team wins, with QS and SM distracting Superboy and Benjy pummeling him.

I cannot speak for others here, but I personally do not think that the thing is underestimated. What I think is that he is usually pitted against characters that would own him with either little effort or no effort. For instance the various Thing vs Superman threads of months past (including such gems as Thing versus Superman with one hand tied behind his back etc etc).

Secondly the Hulk and Doomsday are not about equal. The closest analogue to the Hulk in DC is actually Solomon Grundy. Doomsday may seem like a hulking brawler ala the Hulk, but he is much more (and by far more dangerous) than Banner's alter ego.

Anyways, to the match. We have Quicksilver, Spiderman and Ol' Blue Eyes.
The biggest threat here is Spiderman (really), if he uses his mind right. However saying he is the BIGGEST threat is relative ......it is like me saying that a 2 week old puppy is a bigger threat to an adult pitbbull than a 2 day old duckling. True, it is a bigger threat ....relatively .....but objectively it is not a threat.
Thing is outmatched in strength by SB, Quicksilver is outmatched in speed by SB (plus he is also outmatched in vector, since QS runs while SB can fly thus having a 3-d attack envelope as compared to QS's 2-d one), and Spiderman is outmatched in agility/speed/strength by SB.

With KMC rules, where every character is using doing their utmost to win (meaning that Spiderman, Thing and QS are giving their all .....but also meaning that Superboy is out to kill this team and is going to start off with murderous intent) then the team has little chance. It would be over fast.

Superboy may be a weaker/slower/less-powerful version of Superman, but that is like saying that a 10 kiloton nuclear warhead is only a less-powerful version of a 10 megaton nuclear warhead. While true, the 10 kiloton warhead will still make any city's inhabitants moan and groan in apocalyptic agony.

Sirius77
That was possibly one of the most intellegently accurate things said in this entire thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.