kingdom hearts the movie !(rumor )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khfreak#1
i was on the fansite and there was a rumor that disney is going to make a kingdom hearts movie .that would be kind awsome !

b-dan
i dont think they would make that maby but dinsey if you are going to make a movie on it square enix should have the pleasure i cant see dinsey making thay. I am a big fan of the game but frankly i dont want a movie on that

khfreak#1
yeah sqare-enix would but disney would have to be involved cause most of the characters are from disney

Family_guy725
yeah now there adding jack sparrow lol

khfreak#1
oh yeah thats right .they just made the second .i almost forgot that they put pirates of the carribean in it!

b-dan
im only getting it cuz Auron from FFx is in it and he is working with hades but joins your team later

JKozzy
In case you hadn't heard, this rumor has been around since 2002. They also rumored a TV series, and a ride in the Magic Kingdom. And none of that's been confirmed yet. Fansites aren't exactly the most accurate places for information. A fansite could claim that Sora was real, and some people would, sadly, believe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.