Spiderman Vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman Vs Omega Red ?

DarkCrawler
First, I would like to know how do these pheromones work? Do they go through the breathing, or by skin contact, etc?

Because Spider-man has made a mask that shielded him from poisons in the air once or twice. I get scans if needed.

Arahan
Tough fight but I think OR takes this.
Even without Pheremons is OR not easy to defeat.

Strength isnt a big factor because both are similar strong.
(OR=Class10 Spidey=Class15)

who?-kid
Yeah OR is pretty tough. More dangerous than Dock Ock.

Could go either way... have they fought before ? I honestly don't know.

DarkCrawler
True, but what else OR has? His tentacles? Good luck trying to tag a guy who has fought Doctor Octopus for 40 years in comics.

Spider-Man is faster and stronger.

I still need the specifics on pheromones.

I think they have only fought in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hegemon875
Oh My God! I just had to say I thought this was Superman v Omega Red and almost fell down eek! laughing

DarkCrawler
How durable OR is?

TwisterGameX
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/o/omegared.htm well this is an old old old thing on Omega red so eh.

DarkCrawler
It still doesn't say how it kills people. Through breathing, or does it just have to make a contact with the guy it needs to kill?

Arahan
Height: 6 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 425 lbs.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blonde
Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

Hegemon875
Can he control his pheromones? Because it would a pretty miserable existance if he couldnt...

DarkCrawler
"that will kill people in his immediate vicinity."

Yeah...but how?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"that will kill people in his immediate vicinity."

Yeah...but how?

shifty

scotsmn
You probably have to breathe it in. And if anyone argues that he can create a mouthpiece out of web to filter it then you're implying that you can breathe through the webbing, which would be very interesting in the Spiderman vs Wolverine thread.

cheldon
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
True, but what else OR has? His tentacles? Good luck trying to tag a guy who has fought Doctor Octopus for 40 years in comics.

Spider-Man is faster and stronger.

I still need the specifics on pheromones.

I think they have only fought in Ultimate Spider-Man.

for humans, if the pheromones are in the air long enough, they will die. when he did it to someone with a healing factor like wolvie, it drained some of his powers. over time during the fight, they fade out in the fight. they hafta be in a certain radius in the air to affect the opponent.

DarkCrawler
Might depend how Spider-Man forms it...

Arahan
give Spidey the Venom Symbiote and he takes this fight.

UltimateIronman
eithere way spidey gogogogogoggo OR sucks. Only x-men have hard time fighting aginnst OR

jrodslam
Red wins with relative ease. Nuff said.

leonidas
the pheremones were powerful enough to get through im's armor. they fought while tony was paralyzed and tony remote controlled the armor. his computers sensed the pheremones penetrating his armor and he commented that they may have killed him had he been in the armor. it is definitely more complex then simply having to breathe them in . . .

and this IS a tough fight. i've never known the RANGE of the pheremones. if spidey can stay away from him and the phers, i see no reason he couldn't just web him up with a ton of the stuff. OR isn't strong enough to break free. the tentacles shouldn't be a problem if he's out of range. spidey can win it if the phers don't work from a distance.

Piedmon
Omega Red so many times over.

X-Logan
Omega Red wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonidas
the pheremones were powerful enough to get through im's armor. they fought while tony was paralyzed and tony remote controlled the armor. his computers sensed the pheremones penetrating his armor and he commented that they may have killed him had he been in the armor. it is definitely more complex then simply having to breathe them in . . .

and this IS a tough fight. i've never known the RANGE of the pheremones. if spidey can stay away from him and the phers, i see no reason he couldn't just web him up with a ton of the stuff. OR isn't strong enough to break free. the tentacles shouldn't be a problem if he's out of range. spidey can win it if the phers don't work from a distance.

Yea, Reds phermones are able to effect people whoare in suits. In his first appearance, he killed 4 doctors whowere in protective suits. Guess they werent much protection huh, lol.

I personally dont think this is a close fight at all. Red is a way better fighter, more durable, better stamina. Spiderman may be slightly faster than Red though. Their strength is about the same as well. Omega would have no problems breaking through the webbing. Him using his own strength, yea. But him using the tentacles would be effortless. The phermone release has a distance of about 20-30 feet. It can also cause death if one is exposed for a period of time. The death factor however, can only be used by physical contact. Whether Red grabs Spidey, or Spidey grabs him. Either way, Red wins easy imo.

wolverine8888
moga red took out beast and scot out in under 4 panels

sbo
"Spider senses tingling, whoops I'm dead."

Omega red wins easily.

Creshosk
Omega Red: "I am also capable of releasing my lethal phermones into the air."
Jubilee: "Most people can Red! Jus' too polite... t'talk about it."

wolverine8888
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.