Family Guy or Simpsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Just kidding. I'm actually interested if anyone knows what "trailer park boys" is. stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
this is a sure fire way to come to this thread.
Give it a name of a similarly title thread that's right next to it.
Keep up the good work buddy.

is it comprehensible.....

xyz jedi

It's xyz!
Le bump

Surtur
I think Family Guy at it's funniest is funnier then the Simpsons at it's funniest.

Flyattractor
Both are old and stale and need to go away. For God Sake People.... STOP GIVING MCFARLANE MONEY!!!!!!!

Surtur
I'm pretty sure The Simpsons isn't going to end until literally every single cast member has died.

BetaMaximum601
The Simpsons has a more "family-friendly" approach to comedy, and Family Guy usually just goes for shock or crude humor today. The Simpsons has been running for WAY too long, though.

BetaMaximum601
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Both are old and stale and need to go away. For God Sake People.... STOP GIVING MCFARLANE MONEY!!!!!!!

McFarlane has stopped working on Family Guy for a while now. The show is basically a lifeless corpse now, spouting jokes of bad taste left and right. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.