Ironman vrs. Wolverine or cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateIronman
who do you think? ironman/wolverine
ironman/cyclops

rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance mad smokin' laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
who do you think? ironman/wolverine
ironman/cyclops

rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance mad smokin' laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

IM takes both out 11/10.

UltimateIronman
yea! i knew it

Lucid Lui
IM beats both at the same time...

UltimateIronman
my favorite character is being cheered by pple who want im to OWN both of them at the same time! laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

soleran30
IM would crush them both

NoFate007
I know he definitely beats Scott, however I don't know enough about Iron Man's tech to say he definitely beats Logan...although from what I've seen and heard on here I guess he does.

long pig
http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/wan/PANTH41C.GIF
evil face

Beyonder
Originally posted by NoFate007
I know he definitely beats Scott, however I don't know enough about Iron Man's tech to say he definitely beats Logan...although from what I've seen and heard on here I guess he does.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9132/magnet1a0xg.jpg

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9013/magnet1b2op.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv1307022sl.jpg
http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv130703047nc.jpg
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/2955/ironmanv1307053vc.jpg

sam_drugbringer
the scary part is, that was low.

Beyonder
o

DrDoom101
ironman rocks!

jacobo0o
iron man wins

Hegemon875
Ultimate Wolvie took out Ultimate IM pretty easy erm

jacobo0o
i think ultimate sucks

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/wan/PANTH41C.GIF
evil face
I think that was after Panther had just disabled Ironman's shields. And looking at the "PANTH" in the url as I'm typing this reaffirms it.

Also, it's weird how he gets hit with a left but his head turns right.

MuffinmanMike
If Wolverine and Cyclops ever stood a chance, it's because Iron Man has his armor off.

In which case it'd be Tony Stark vs Cyke and Wolvie.

Tony Stark
IM can take out Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Rogue at the same time...

7/10

tiakocom
Originally posted by Tony Stark
IM can take out Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Rogue at the same time...

7/10

or they can jus hide long enough for IM to have a heart attack wink

grey fox
Iron man .... that simulation was kickass .........

Hegemon875
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i think ultimate sucks

Hey I think its way better than uncanny or xtreme. stick out tongue

But seriously I think it depends on who sees who first. If wolverine can get the jump on ironman he could stab him pretty easily. But if Ironman can get the high ground he can blast wolverine away with ease.

Sparkz
Iron man takes thme 14/10 at the same time

jacobo0o
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Hey I think its way better than uncanny or xtreme. stick out tongue

But seriously I think it depends on who sees who first. If wolverine can get the jump on ironman he could stab him pretty easily. But if Ironman can get the high ground he can blast wolverine away with ease.

well ironman would see him first cause of his radar lock on

Hegemon875
Originally posted by jacobo0o
well ironman would see him first cause of his radar lock on

Ult. wolverine is radar invisible

wolverine8888
im pritty sure normal version wolverine is also radar in visable.

DarkCrawler

No, he couldn't actually stab him.

Forcefields.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888

Here you are, claiming that Ultimate Wolverine is ENTIRELY different from 616 Wolverine, and then you say that 616 is also radar invisible. When it is in advantage of Logan, then Ultimate is same, is that right?

Post a scan about it. Otherwise they are just empty words...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Here you are, claiming that Ultimate Wolverine is ENTIRELY different from 616 Wolverine, and then you say that 616 is also radar invisible. When it is in advantage of Logan, then Ultimate is same, is that right?

Post a scan about it. Otherwise they are just empty words...

No silly thats a post from wolverine8888...

embarrasment

My bad thats the same thing...

Happy Dance

Creshosk

Post a scan about it. Otherwise they are just empty words... Technically he should be invisible to all electronic devices, There was that whole thindg ion Dallas I think it was were the X-men sacrifised themselves to save the world from demons. Then when they were brought back they spent so me time in the reaver base and were undetectable to electronic devices.

I'm not sure if the writers have forgotten about that or not seeing as how its not exactly an issue that comes up all the time.

That is the reason for 616 to be invisible to radar, if ultimate is also invisible. But honestly neither really makes any sense due to the way radar works. . .

Oh and cyclops has a better chance than Wolverine. but still not enough to win.

MrHeavySilence
Ironman can't take both of them at the same time. Thats stupid..

Hegemon875
No, he couldn't actually stab him.

Forcefields.

Ah ok didnt know ironman had Forcefields.

sam_drugbringer
Ah ok didnt know ironman had Forcefields.

laughing

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by wolverine8888

That'll be great for when Iron Man has to fine that last shred of Wolverine left after the furious ass kicking wink

Cyclops would need to pretty much give ithis all to break Iron Mans forcefield, and Wolverine would have little chance of touchin the guy. On top of the fact that Iron Man has been the main powerhouse dealing with guys like the Super-Skrull, I don't think these two are gonna give him a terribly difficult time.

UltimateIronman
THanks for replying my posts guys! Anyways i thought its would be a tie between im vs wolvie. now i know my favorite character beats wolvie!

BY the way! captain America and spidey is definetely worse than wolvie and im. warmachine is not the worse either rolling on floor laughing mad rolling on floor laughing

Porsche
Thanos kills Ironman laughing

UltimateIronman
yea right! iron man can keep using uni beam! immortal or mortal nobody can survive that ( maybe the hulk can

UltimateIronman
im bringing this old post back please reply!

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
IM beats both at the same time...

Amen !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.