Storm vs Batfamily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Storm

vs

Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin

Fight happens in a very small western town.
EH?

yahman
She should win .... They would win ! smile

Khellendros
What could they possibly have in their aresenal to beat her? Gas would get blown back at them, batarangs, bolas, nets etc would get blown away as well. Explosives might work but, again, they would have to get close to Storm. Gotta go with Storm.

Superherovandal
Batman steals Weather Wizard's wand and goes to face Storm. wink stick out tongue cool

Swanky-Tuna
It all depends on the situation.

LethalFemme
Stormy

Lucid Lui
batgirl could take Storm by herself...

evil face

grey fox
Storm get's her ass kicked.

Crease
Originally posted by grey fox
Storm get's her ass kicked.

All bats and his crew could do is run and hide...Now tell me some bull**** about how "with prep" Bats and his gang would win...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Crease
All bats and his crew could do is run and hide...Now tell me some bull**** about how "with prep" Bats and his gang would win...
Well, in a "real life" situation, any one of the Bat family could take Storm because they'd be doing it on their own time. Waiting for the right situation, etc. They could pop out of the shadows and clock her.

But in a vaguely set combat situation, it's pretty bleak.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Well, in a "real life" situation, any one of the Bat family could take Storm because they'd be doing it on their own time. Waiting for the right situation, etc. They could pop out of the shadows and clock her.

But in a vaguely set combat situation, it's pretty bleak.

wouldn't work, she can sence people through their electric fields, or sence people through the wind. all of them have nothing that can stop the weather, and have no protection against the weather.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
wouldn't work, she can sence people through their electric fields, or sence people through the wind. all of them have nothing that can stop the weather, and have no protection against the weather.
Well, if they charged right at storm swinging their arms in a windmill fashion screaming "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF I HIT YOU!" instead of planning it out like I said, you'd be right.

Khellendros
Okay, they're in a tiny western town, right? What's to stop her from just going up half a mile and destroying the whole town with a giant tornado, and the Batfamily with it?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Khellendros
Okay, they're in a tiny western town, right? What's to stop her from just going up half a mile and destroying the whole town with a giant tornado, and the Batfamily with it?
If it's in character, the same thing that stops Surfer from blowing up every planet he's fighting someone on.

Even without automatic apocalypse, it's bleak for the batfamily unless they start in favorable positions.

Scoobless
What about Batman's weather-repellent spray?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
What about Batman's weather-repellent spray?

He only carries enough for himself... and Robin. shifty

Grimm22
Although I hate Storm right now (Damn you Hudlin!)

The batfamily dosent stand a chance

What If...
How fast can 4 lightning bolts go off?

They die in the blink of an eye.

RisingStorm
There is nothing the Batdudes can throw at Storm. Without enough preparation, they wouldn't stand a rat's ass. All she needs is to summon one strong lightning for each of the badtdudes then blam, fried. But seriously dude, this fight is a no-brainer.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Storm

vs

Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin

Fight happens in a very small western town.
EH? this thread sucks!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Pig is a disgrace to human kind!!!!! we should all go to his house and burn a cross on his lawn!

Alfheim
Do the bats get any prep?

Crease
Originally posted by Crease

Back in my angrier days laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.