Terminus vs Superman & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Terminus possesses incalculable strength (markedly greater than Class 100). He is highly durable, able to withstand great destructive force: He takes minutes to recover from crashing into a planet at orbital velocity. His armor can be punctured by certain attacks, however. In addition, he can repair and regenerate missing or injured body parts, including limbs or the equivalent of his brain tissue. He can move at speeds of @ 65 mph. Though he is unable to fly under his own power, he can achieve escape velocity, light speed, or even warp speed with his lance. He can survive without harm in molten rock or in the cold and vacuum of outer space.

armandovalles
Terminus kicks their ass. In my opinion neither Supes nor CM are as strong as Immortal Herc was when he beat Terminus and attacking Terminus head on, which these 2 would do, is futile as Terminus proved in JLA/Avengers #1

Fanboy
Wait so Superman and Captain marvel combined is not stronger then Immortal Hercules I mean that is just wierd. I know who Immortal Hercules but seriously I know he is a big guy and Spider-Man and Wolverine are not stronger then Superman and Captain Marvel I think they would be able to take down Terminus.

Ex11B
Lst time i saw Terminus,he was getting his armor ripped off him by Hercules.That was years and years ago.Im sure Terminus has improved since.

K Von Doom
Terminus is, what, 300 feet tall?

olympian
"Wait so Superman and Captain marvel combined is not stronger then Immortal Hercules I mean that is just wierd. I know who Immortal Hercules but seriously I know he is a big guy and Spider-Man and Wolverine are not stronger then Superman and Captain Marvel I think they would be able to take down Terminus."

Regular wise Herc isent stronger than the two, no.

But as you surely have noticed, characters sometimes (top tier especially) have done things alone, that -usually- would take others to help with.

Thats what we call as: High End Feat.

And Hercules beating Terminus and ripping his armour in two, fits in that category.

Terminus after being defeated (and i think its how it happened, im not sure) improved his armour. Ive heard that there was even a second encounter with the Avengers where Herc tried the same thing and didnt worked out as planned.

Plus. No. Spiderman and Wolverine defeating Terminus would be a bigger jobbing festival than it was Spiderman knocking out Firelord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.