Batman and The Punisher run the Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the coolest peak human tagteam i could think of n since theres already a thread about who would win between them, lets see how far they'd get teamed up together

ok and they both get 2 months of prep to buy w/e they need with bruce wayne's billionaire-like supply of money including any sort of weapon from the army, a nuclear bomb, high RPM autocannon gatling guns, stealth planes, tanks, kriptonyte from Lex Luther(if they could get some),
and of course all of batman's technology including the batmobile, batwing, ect. all his vehicles and resources he can find

1. Daredevil

2. Nick Fury

3. Captain America

4. Blade

5. Wolverine

6. Elektra and Batgirl

7. Predator

8. Spiderman

9. The Incredible Hulk

10. Superman

11. Captain Marvel

jgiant
They win the gauntlet, seriously all these guys can be taken down with prep...

house
probably get too number 8. They aint taking down the hulk.

jrodslam
Do the teams get prep?

If so, they lose at Fury.

house
lol

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Do the teams get prep?

If so, they lose at Fury.

yea, but not as much..maybe like a week or something

jgiant
Originally posted by house
probably get too number 8. They aint taking down the hulk.
Hulk would destroy them if they didn't have gas...

jgiant
Originally posted by braz
yea, but not as much..maybe like a week or something Damn then they would have a hell of a time getting through fury...peace out guys...

braz
y whats so bad about fury with prep?

Lucid Lui
If they make it past Fury, they won't make it past Hulk...

jrodslam
y whats so bad about fury with prep?

Fury probably has the most knowledge on the planet. Not actualy intelligence but knowledge on every super, advanced, renegade, person there is. He knows every identity, weakness, and way to stop almost every type of hero there is. He also has access to super high tech weaponry and devices and gadgets.

And hes not a bad h2h combatant either.

braz
^even guys like batman and punisher?

jrodslam
yes

If Batman were in Marvel, id bet any amount of money that Fury would know his identity.

braz
^ hmm so, still doesnt mean he could acutally beat them str8 up because of that but idunno maybe im wrong, i dont know much about the character, see i just thought he was a dude with an anti-aging factor, healing factor and whoel sorts of guns n arsenal much like the punisher's

jrodslam
^ hmm so, still doesnt mean he could acutally beat them str8 up because of that but idunno maybe im wrong, i dont know much about the character, see i just thought he was a dude with an anti-aging factor, healing factor and whoel sorts of guns n arsenal much like the punisher's

No it doesnt, but Fury could be in the S.H.I.E.L.D carrier cloaked outside of Wayne manor waiting for Bats to come out lol.
His arsenal makes Punishers look like pop-guns.

And Ultimate Fury might be overkill.

spetznaz
the coolest peak human tagteam i could think of n since theres already a thread about who would win between them, lets see how far they'd get teamed up together

ok and they both get 2 months of prep to buy w/e they need with bruce wayne's billionaire-like supply of money including any sort of weapon from the army, a nuclear bomb, high RPM autocannon gatling guns, stealth planes, tanks, kriptonyte from Lex Luther(if they could get some),
and of course all of batman's technology including the batmobile, batwing, ect. all his vehicles and resources he can find

1. Daredevil

2. Nick Fury

3. Captain America

4. Blade

5. Wolverine

6. Elektra and Batgirl

7. Predator

8. Spiderman

9. The Incredible Hulk

10. Superman

11. Captain Marvel

With 2 months prep the duo could potentially beat every character in this list.

And most of them could be beaten with far less than 2 months of prep.
The real problem spots would be as follows:

Nick Fury
Spiderman (if written well SPidey can be bad@$$ ....maybe one day Marvel will make him more hardcore and not just your 'friendly neighborhood spiderman')
The Hulk
Superman
Captain Marvel (I'm assuming the DC one)

Nick Fury can be taken down, and easily, if Bats has 2 months of prep on him. Far too easy.
Spiderman can be taken out with prep. The Punisher has come close in the past, and if you add Batman in the mix, and they both have 8 weeks preparing for the fight, and Peter goes down.

Then we have the big boys:
The Hulk would have to be a Batman affair. Honestly I do not know how they could take him down (gas is often quoted in KMC, but truthfully speaking gas SHOULDN'T work on the Hulk due to his healing factor. But it has worked in the past, so....), but in 2 months anything is possible.
Then there is Superman. Now, the dude is vulnerable to kryptonite, however if Superman really needed to take them out he could ....easily. Simply speed-blitz them so they do not have an opportunity to even register a thought before they are finished. A prepared Superman, who is willing to take down his opponents BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, would be next to unstoppable. However I am sure DC and Marvel would come up with a way for Bats and Castle to take down Kal El.
And then there is Captain Marvel. This is another character the two SHOULDN'T be able to bring down. After all he is magic. However Batman knows a lot about DC magical lore, and has contact with such characters as Jason Blood and Zatanna. Consequently it could be argued that in 2 months Bruce might find a way of taking down Cap. Marvel ....or at least shutting down the flow of magical energy long enough for Frank Castle to cap Billy.

Anyways, it is possible for Bruce and Frank to beat everyone on the list.
And them having 2 months prep time simply makes it even more possible (Batman alone is pretty good with prep, as could be seen in:

JLA:Tower of Babel where he had protocols for taking down every single member of the JLA;
the OMAC Project where his work on Brother Eye led to events that are going to change DC;
and No Man's Land, where he told Superman that he had a plan to bring about Gotham, and for that plan he had 5 contigency plans, and for each of the contigencies he had 5 more ....each!
Thus Bruce would definitely maximize his benefit from 2 months of prep.
Hence they COULD win this.

However I do not think they SHOULD.

braz
good talk guys, good talk....lets go play some 1 on 1

thesilverspider
good talk guys, good talk....lets go play some 1 on 1

What the f**k? ...............

long pig
Fury w/prep dominates damn near anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.