Gladiator vs. Morg...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Morg's been finding killing really lackluster lately. He decides he needs to mix things up a bit so he heads to the local Hairdresser for a new hair-do. Glads is already there getting some minor touch-ups done to his mohawk. Morg sees Gladiator and decides that a mohawk would just go great with his eyes. Gladiator's not happy about this. obviously he thinks that Morg's not cool enough for a mohawk. A fight breaks out...

Who wins...? (no WOL)

Lucid Lui
b-u-m-p

armandovalles
Gladiator wins. In a straight up battle if SS doesnt use Glads weakness, which is radiation, against him, Gladiator is superior to SS. And SS is superior to Morg. So Gladiator wins.

DrDoom101
Does Morg have the Waters of Life? If he does, at most stalemate. If not, Gladiator. It also depends on glad's confidence level

Lucid Lui
So it'd be more even if Morg does have Waters of Life?

In that case, Full confidence Gladiator vs. Waters of Life Morg...?

DrDoom101
well im not much of a Morg expert but if he gets the Waters of Life he becomes a lot more powerful. See here http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=576

Lucid Lui
Actually, wasn't he able to take on all the heralds with WOL...?

I'm confused...

Darth_Erebus
I remember in one issue of Silver Surfer (the one where Morg killed Nova) that until Galactus removed the enhanced power cosmic from Morg, he was on the verge of defeating all the other heralds combined. I think that version of Morg would be able to take Gladiator.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So it'd be more even if Morg does have Waters of Life?

In that case, Full confidence Gladiator vs. Waters of Life Morg...?

No. Morg V. Gladiator is good enough.

Gladiator 5.5/10.

Lucid Lui
OK, Morg vs. Gladiator it is. Not Waters of Life involved...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.