Rpg,Fighting, Adventure/ other the best ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Well Rpgs you get your moneys worth because it's so long but once you beat it you do nothing. Fighting games ends quick but could vs friends along time...adventure is a mix. So which one is the best ?

TwisterGameX
no expression

Shadow x 20
I say adventure because I still play Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic Adventure 1, and 2. Fighting and RPGs are fun and all but RPGs won't last as long as a fighting game or an adventure.

Lana
I say RPGs. They're the most in-depth and interactive, and basically the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Though of course I'll always prefer an actual RP to a video game one.

TwisterGameX
Rpgs are the only ones that i really say i never wasted my money on, because it's so long...I mean this tales game for GC was 60 hours longs...!!!! thats a lot!!!. I also love my favorite..Harvet moon 64...then come adventure games like sonic.

Shadow x 20
Tales of Symphonia?
I spent nearly 100 hours on that game before I finished it.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Tales of Symphonia?
I spent nearly 100 hours on that game before I finished it.

laughing out loud I never finished, because my Gc blew up, but got anotehr one....no memory but I think it said 60 or 80..you will get lost in that game.

Shadow x 20
Yeah. But first-person shooters are always fun to play like I don't know
cough Halo2 cough

Lana
They get old quick though.

TwisterGameX
I miss 007. i like the music and the blood on the screen when you loose.

BackFire
I enjoy RPG's, FPS and RTS games the best.

powerfulone1987
I like Role Playing Games the most.

Is it comprehensible.....

Inspectah Deck
Action/Adventure

mattador
rifle..........................shooters big grin

TwisterGameX
Metal gear solid is all of them combined!!!

Shadow x 20
Shooting rifle
Adventure horse

I like them all

mattador
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Metal gear solid is all of them combined!!!

erm Good point big grin

MGS r00Ls all!!!!1!!!!11!!!!

dvampire
RPGs. Reasons why, is because I enjoy watching anime and looking at MAs films; plus I like the huge magic spells I learn after some time I spend leveling up my character. big grin Other genres that I play is Action, Horror, Fighting, Sports games if it's boxing or wreastling.

Spearhead
Fighting games...no...they're all the same

RPG's can be either really good or horrific

Adventure games seem to be pretty solid though, most of the time

Lord Ryugen
I tend to go for RPG's, it's true that once you've finished it thats it but I like a large plot and story to a game, you don't usually get that with adventure and other genres.

Sir Mist
RPGs, but if the game is terribly long, you start losing interest playing it over again. And when you've got uber powerful weapons and so on near the end of the game, you have to start back again with the weakest crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.