Spiderman Vs Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
eek!

tragic mulatto
Spiderman.

dvampire
Megaman.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by dvampire
Megaman. Well, I can say for sure that Spidey's webbing is not going to hold Rock. In the same vein, Mega Man is a great deal stronger than Spider-Man, though Spider-Man is faster.

Spider-Man has a chance here. While his speed alone wouldn't be enough to take Mega Man, his spider-sense should allow him to counter many of Mega Man's moves. Still, even one of Mega Man's blasts is going to hurt Peter a lot, and Mega Man isn't exactly a slowpoke.

Right now, I'd give Mega Man 6/10.

Shadow x 20
What Megaman we talking about? The orginal one or Battle Network one?

tragic mulatto
Yeah. X is the strongest, but would still lose to spidey though.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Son of Man
Yeah. X is the strongest, but would still lose to spidey though. O' contraire, Spider-Man would be paste after two seconds in battle against X.

Just to clear things up, there are actually four different characters that bear the name Mega Man.

1. Mega Man - This is the first one. Designed by Dr. Thomas Light, his original name was Rock. With blue, titanium armor, he's the guy most people think of when they think of Mega Man.

2. Mega Man X - The last creation of Dr. Light, X posseses unlimited potential power. He's taller and vastly stronger than his prototype, Rock.

3. Mega Man Trigger - In the distant future, Trigger was created to hunt down aberrant units that strayed from the Master System that governed heaven (Elysium) and earth (Terra).

4. Mega Man Exe - This is the Mega Man from the Battle Network series. He's not a robot, but a computer program operated by a human boy named Lan.

I understood this thread was in relation to the first Mega Man.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Acrosurge
O' contraire, Spider-Man would be paste after two seconds in battle against X.

Just to clear things up, there are actually four different characters that bear the name Mega Man.

1. Mega Man - This is the first one. Designed by Dr. Thomas Light, his original name was Rock. With blue, titanium armor, he's the guy most people think of when they think of Mega Man.

2. Mega Man X - The last creation of Dr. Light, X posseses unlimited potential power. He's taller and vastly stronger than his prototype, Rock.

3. Mega Man Trigger - In the distant future, Trigger was created to hunt down aberrant units that strayed from the Master System that governed heaven (Elysium) and earth (Terra).

4. Mega Man Exe - This is the Mega Man from the Battle Network series. He's not a robot, but a computer program operated by a human boy named Lan.

I understood this thread was in relation to the first Mega Man. mega man wins......

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
What Megaman we talking about? The orginal one or Battle Network one? Heh, the Battle Network Mega Man wouldn't be able to hurt Spidey at all. Why? On his own, he only exists in cyberspace! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.