Mr. Fantastic vs. Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Mr. Fantastic is indestructable. Bishop can lay into him with any kind of energy he likes. The two are fairly evenly matched in that regard.
Does Bishop have enough storage cells to drop Reed?

DrDoom101
No prep right? In that case, Bishop? I dont know what hes capable of. i know his powers but i dont know his capability...

Wonder Man
Well with the ability to convert any energy into any other i think that leaves Mr. Fantastic a bit vulnerable.

Swanky-Tuna
Could Reed just smother Bishop with his body? It seems like anyone who needs to breath can be defeated by a stretchy guy.

wannabe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Could Reed just smother Bishop with his body? It seems like anyone who needs to breath can be defeated by a stretchy guy. Right you are!
On the other hand Read's "invulnerability" is quite good in cases of physical damage, but not that potent when it comes to energy attacks, which Bishop is capable of performing.

batdude123
Wait a minute, couldn't Bishop just absorb the massive amounts of cosmic radiation that's flowing all throughout Reed's body?

inamilist
Originally posted by batdude123
Wait a minute, couldn't Bishop just absorb the massive amounts of cosmic radiation that's flowing all throughout Reed's body?

i doubt it, unless he were releasing radiation, but even then, for bishop to be able to use it as a weapon reed would need to be irradiated like a mofo

as far as i know Reed's body don't produce radiation because of the cosmic rays, and given its nature, the radiation inside of him SHOULD have long since disapated (comics isnt always equal to physics though, so if he is still a hotzone, please correct me)

Can bishop even absorb radiation? Its fairly differant from the typical "energy" he is shown to absorb.... but ya... comics/physics again....

batdude123
Originally posted by inamilist
i doubt it, unless he were releasing radiation, but even then, for bishop to be able to use it as a weapon reed would need to be irradiated like a mofo

as far as i know Reed's body don't produce radiation because of the cosmic rays, and given its nature, the radiation inside of him SHOULD have long since disapated (comics isnt always equal to physics though, so if he is still a hotzone, please correct me)

Can bishop even absorb radiation? Its fairly differant from the typical "energy" he is shown to absorb.... but ya... comics/physics again....

Exactly. About the Reed still having the cosmic rays in his system, I'm not so sure of that. It could be there, and then again it could've dissapeared.

inamilist
if it behaves like normal radiation, its gone

actually, the fact that reed no longer is mutating is some type of evidence that he is no longer irradiated

without some scans of him next to a gieger counter however, the question will never be known for sure

Templares
Reed stretches his arms, grabs Bishop's balls, squeezes it HARD and Bishop falls down whimpering. So much for Bishop's absorption powers laughing out loud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.