"Venom" vs Spiderman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
You're given the venom symbiote, and are given as much prep time up to a year to prepare.

How do you think you'd do against the current Spiderman?

Personalyy? if a 120 pound 18 year old can give him a fight how about a 22 year old. I think I could give Spiderman a good fight that would last an issue after just one day, prehaps even right away. After a year I might be able to beat him at least once out of ten times.

How do you think you'd do?

jinzin
I've already beaten spiderman without the symbiote so basically I'd moiderize im...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
I've already beaten spiderman without the symbiote so basically I'd moiderize im... It's true.

I'd say you'd beat him 10/10

Juntai
I win.

Family_guy725
Spidey would be crushed under my might heck venom knocked the crap outta him with one punch and beat him up when he first turned with a year i would rip him apart

grey fox
Hmmmmm if the symbitoe increases my anger then i'm surely able to kill spidey .

kgkg
i whould kick his ass

brainchild81
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're given the venom symbiote, and are given as much prep time up to a year to prepare.

How do you think you'd do against the current Spiderman?

Personalyy? if a 120 pound 18 year old can give him a fight how about a 22 year old. I think I could give Spiderman a good fight that would last an issue after just one day, prehaps even right away. After a year I might be able to beat him at least once out of ten times.

How do you think you'd do? After Spidey kicked your ass the 1st time the symbiote would leave you the same way it left that kid though. Me, I'd beat the s**t outta Spidey the 1st time around. After MJ sees what I did to 'im, she'd force him to retire.

Crease
You guys are hilarious...Spideys been Spidey what, 30 years? 10 years or so if you wanna go by "Marvel Time"...he'd crush us all even with one year prep.

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
After Spidey kicked your ass the 1st time the symbiote would leave you the same way it left that kid though. You mean with the disagrement of the kid wanting to run and the symbiote wanting to stay?

And you know for certain that I'd react the same way. laughing

Wow. . .

Originally posted by brainchild81
Me, I'd beat the s**t outta Spidey the 1st time around. After MJ sees what I did to 'im, she'd force him to retire. Oh, so you know that he'd beat my ass but you're sure that you'd beat his? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Originally posted by Crease
You guys are hilarious...Spideys been Spidey what, 30 years? 10 years or so if you wanna go by "Marvel Time"...he'd crush us all even with one year prep. I dunno, that one kid gave him a hard time after a single day.

sam_drugbringer
Spiderman nowadays is not only faster, but also stronger then venom. There is no longer an advantage the simbiote really has over Spiderman, and heas two weaknesses besides.

Secondly, unless any of you have cancer, the simbiote would be eating at you until you died.

Creshosk
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Spiderman nowadays is not only faster, but also stronger then venom. There is no longer an advantage the simbiote really has over Spiderman, and heas two weaknesses besides.

Secondly, unless any of you have cancer, the simbiote would be eating at you until you died. And yet the kid still gave him a hard time, and the real venom has done pretty well against his weaknesses.

UltimateIronman
if i were venom :
play unfair: kill spidey by warning him i will kill his grandmother
play fair: defeniteley crush and slap him like a mother@ucker rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

NoFate007
I'd kill him, I've read his comics, I know how he loves Mary Jane and so forth lol I'd be like YOU'RE A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.