Andre the Giant vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Andre the Giant (in his best days) has Daredevil in a Bear Hug......

how could Daredevil break out ?

it is said the the really level of Andres strength has never been tested.... and in his best days, he could lift 300 pounds with 1 arm.......

golem370
Well they said on A&E he turn a car upside down with 4 people in it.Curt Hening said that he got a flat after a show one time and he didn't have a jack so Andre walk to the back of his car and lifted it while Kurt changed the tire.

Juntai
He also lifted the ring before.
lol.

jrodslam
Andre misses every punch. Daredevil kicks him in the knees then while hes on the floor, Daredevil ko's him with a billyclub to the temple.

DD wins easy.

sam_drugbringer
Man, I forgot how ugly he was.

jrodslam
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Man, I forgot how ugly he was.

laughing laughing laughing

house
lol

Piedmon
Try reading the first post....

Betageuze
regarding Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig ..... at WM 7 in Los Angeles... i saw in a match with Mr. Perfect (IC Match against Big Bossman)... when Andre interfered.... and the Intercontinental Championship Belt in his hands.... it was awesome.... his hands... were so big

house
Originally posted by Piedmon
Try reading the first post....

who...

Ex11B
sure hope Andre doesnt fall on him,while he has DD in a bear hug

golem370
Daredevil weights 200pounds and can lift about twice that about 400 or 500 pounds so he proably epual to the strength of Andre I mean those 4 girls proably weight about 150pounds each that's 600pounds. He also never exercised pretty impressive.

Ultimate Hulk43
You guys do know that Andre the Giant passed away in 1993 right? confused

jrodslam
Daredevil wins.

RogerRamjet
DD would free himself with a couple of headbutts...and then goes to work on the Giant's legs...

can't remember how the Hulkster got out of his bear hug huh

golem370
biting

wolverine8888
thing is I don't see dare devil head butts doing a dam thing. andre ahd is extremely solid if any thing he just ehad but DD back.

jrodslam
Daredvil kicks him in the balls. After, he proceedes to whoop his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.