Hulk Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Porsche
If all the versions of Hulk were to have a royal rumble on an island which would be the victor?

Please rank them in the order you think they would be, 1 being the winner.

Savage Hulk
Professor Hulk
Gray Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Hulk 2099
Ultimate Hulk
(you may include versions I missed)

grey fox
Well i could say ultimate hulk because he ripped adamantium in half..... or possibly hulk2099 because that dude is kick-ass..... but I'm going with Professor hulk.

Porsche
Professor huh, interesting choice. I thought most people would rank him near the bottom.

Porsche
DOH! (added Maestro)

Savage Hulk
Professor Hulk
Gray Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Hulk 2099
Ultimate Hulk
Maestro Hulk
(You may include versions I missed)

King Thor
I'd say

Savage Hulk
Devil Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Professor Hulk
Maestro Hulk
Hulk 2099
Gray Hulk
Mindless Hulk

Porsche
Originally posted by King Thor
I'd say

Savage Hulk
Devil Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Professor Hulk
Maestro Hulk
Hulk 2099
Gray Hulk
Mindless Hulk

Is there a reason you put Mindless last? I thought he was one of the most dangerous. And you also put Prof before Maestro. In Future Imperfect Maestro beats him up pretty good and breaks his neck.

I'd say

Maestro Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Savage Hulk
Professor Hulk / Gray Hulk

I don't know enough about the rest to rate them

King Thor
Well maybe you're right about Professor Hulk and Maestro Hulk, but I wouldn't consider Mindless Hulk that much of a threat compared to the other Hulks since he can't reason. If he can't reason then why consider him that much of a threat? It's not like he has an advantage over the other Hulks.

newjak86
Proffessor Hulk isn't a bad choice if you think about it as he is the smartest here and would be smart wnough to let the other Hulks take care of eachother then take them when they are very weak.

Porsche
I think his lack of reasoning is an advantage in some ways. Without having to think, he becomes enraged a lot more quickly, and we all know what happens when Hulk gets angry... wink

King Thor
But that's the only advantage he has. It's not like he's stronger or more durable or anything like that. Savage Hulk is definitely a thread because he CAN reason and he reacts very quick to anger. Personally I think Savage Hulk could kick Mindless Hulk's ass quite easily. So can Professor Hulk or Gray Hulk.

Porsche
Mindless Hulk GETS stronger faster than the other Hulks because he gets angrier quicker. That can be an advantage don't you think? I'd say that kinda balances out his inability to reason.. but maybe not enough.

King Thor
Exactly. Not enough because he doesn't have the fighting skills of the other Hulks and the ability to think of different strategies to beat his oponent. The thing about him is that he only has animal instincts so that means that his only goal in a fight would be to survive. He probably wouldn't even stick around to fight. He would probably fun away just because he wants to survive.

Porsche
What's Devil Hulk?

armandovalles
(Added Maestro, Heroes Reborn Hulk, and War Hulk)

Heroes Reborn Hulk
Professor Hulk
Mindless Hulk
War Hulk
Maestro
Ultimate Hulk
Savage Hulk
Gray Hulk

(dont know anything about Hulk 2099)

King Thor
Originally posted by Porsche
What's Devil Hulk?

It's supposed to be the evil side of Hulk that just wants to kill and destroy the world and get revenge on people. He has all the powers of Hulk and is supposed to have normal intelligence so he's a real threat.

Porsche
Let's fill in the missing info for anyone who doesn't know.

Heroes Reborn Hulk - Who is this??

Professor Hulk - Professor's mind with Hulk's body

Mindless Hulk - No thinking, massive strength

War Hulk - controlled by Apocalypse, MASSIVE strength (stopped Jugs)

Maestro - future Hulk, twice as powerful as Regular Hulk, smarter/craftier than banner

Ultimate Hulk - another universe's version of Hulk, can rip that version's adamantium

Savage Hulk - only thinks of victory, massive strength

Gray Hulk - slightly weaker than prof hulk, smart as prof, very crafty

Hulk 2099 - Who is this??

Devil Hulk - Evil Hulk, massive strength?

King Thor
Just check out this link below. It has a list of almost all of the Hulk's different incarnations. (except War Hulk)

http://incrediblehulk.com/incarnations.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.