Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

3) No cussing. Mildly is ok, but no going into heavy detention worthy swearing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop (Owned by zac_j)
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

zac_j
Character Sheet:

Name: Zac J.
weapon(s): 12 inch phoenix feather and oak wood wand.
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Pureblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Hogwarts, Slytherin, 3rd year.
Character Facts: Nice Person, Agressive, Competitive.
Statistics: 6'1, 160 lbs.
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: (This list should get bigger every once in a while
.) KillerNinja, shaber, Raven Guardia,Kasake, Babysooner13, zac_j (duh), and all Slytherins.

zac_j
So, How is everybody doing? I hope to get a customer soon! You may give me suggestions by PM for things to sell or anything if you want!

Kasake
Name: Jake Hornswood
Wand: 8 inch unicorn tail with maplewood finish, a lions head on the bottom.
Magic: Halfblood
School:Hogwarts, Gryffindor.
Character Facts: Shy, stubborn, Kind
Statistics: 5'3", 130 lbs, 4th year
Money:100 Galleons
Friends: None that he can name...

StitchedRagdoll
Name: Jane Todd
weapon(s): 11 inch Cherry wood wand with three crushed dragon scales sealed within
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Halfblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Transferred from Beauxbatons at age thirteen and now is a Hogwarts student in the grouping of...Slytherin!
Character Facts: She's very vain, adapts well to different situations and climates, and loves dancing along with writing
Statistics: 5 foot nine inches; is 125 lbs.
Friends: KillerNinja, Zac J...

zac_j
Hello! I see people are arriving! Come to Zonko's for fun!!

Kasake
*Jake sat in Hogs Head drinking a butterbear waiting fo... Well not anything really... He looked out the window at the other students having fun and conversing with friends.*((Did the butterbear cost something?))

StitchedRagdoll
Jane pulled her cloak tighter to herself, curious about this Hogsmeade everyone had been chatting about back up at the castle. She spotted Zonkos and her curiousity increased.
She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulders and pushed her way through the doorway.
Her eyes widened as she eyed all the products.
"What does this do?" she whispered to herself, reaching out to poke an oddly shaped ball...

zac_j
Nope, butterbeer is free for now until someone owns the shop. Sit back and relax

Kasake
*Jake grabbed one more butterbeer and walked out of the shop over to Zonkos to see if they had any Fizzing Whizbees.*

StitchedRagdoll
"Ow!" Jane cried as the thing bit her finger.
She shook it wildly as it still clung to her fingernail until it finally hit the door and fell harmlessly to the floor.
I hope it broke...Wait, no I don't! I'd have to pay for it!/I]
Suddenly another customer walked into Zonkos. After a second glance, Jane realized it was a Gryfindor.
"Oh, Excuse me, could you get that for me? I seemed to have dropped my...er...ball" she said, fluttering her eyelashes slightly. On some people, charm worked better than on others...

(G2G for about 20 mins)

Kasake
*Jake looked down and laughed slightly.*"Sure."*He picked it up and placed it on the shelf.*"You dont look like your from here... Are you?"

StitchedRagdoll
Jane smiled and shook her head.
"I transferred here from Beauxbatons three years ago. Dumbledore has only just allowed me to come into Hogsmeade.
It's an interesting place, isn't it. Do you buy things from here, often?"

Kasake
"Well, not really I basically see when they come out with new broomsticks or pranks here at Zonkos... Im the seeker at the moment for the Gryffindor team... Beauxbatons, eh? Long way from here. What year are you?"*He smiled again as he looked around then back at her.*

StitchedRagdoll
Jane frowned slightly.
"You're the Gryfindor seeker? Hhhmm...That's interesting...Well, I'm in Sixth year. I am slightly advanced for my age, but then again, all Slytherins are, aren't they?" she asked proudly.
"What year are you?"

Kasake
"Well um... Im only in fourth year... And this would have to be the only place you would find a Gryffindor talking to a Slytherin..."*He felt his face go red as he looked at the ground.*

StitchedRagdoll
"True" Jane replied, agreeing. She was slightly sad to think about it, but it was true. Not many Slytherins could even tolerate Gryfindors, and vice versa.
"It doesn't matter, I've always tried to be different anyway...However, you don't expect me to root for you when gryfindor and Slytherin play each other right?" she half joked.

Kasake
*Jake laughed.* "I guess not... And like you said I try to be different also... But being seeker no one really likes me from other houses..."*He smiled again as he looked back from the floor at her again. She was cute, as almost all girls from Beauxbatons are. He was glad that someone actually talked to him here instead of just shoving by.*

StitchedRagdoll
"How long have you been playing quidditch?" she asked.
"I'm horrible at sports. I've tried every muggle sport and magical sport...I'm horrible at all of them..." she said, disgusted with herself.

Kasake
"Ive only been playing for two years, and being a halfblood, no practice outside of school... And dont get down on your self, most people arent born to play sports. You might be to smart or something. Everyone has their own strongpoints.."

StitchedRagdoll
Jane smiled when the boy mentioned he was a halfblood. Jane herself had lied to all her fellow Slytherins in telling them she was pure. She planned on keeping her secret until she got out of school...
"I don't really have a certain perfection I'm afraid, although I do enjoy studying different defenses on the Dark Arts. I'm horrible at potions though...It reminds me of muggle cooking" she said, wrinkling up her nose.
"What about you? Have you got a fave class?"

Kasake
"Definately Defense Against the Dark Arts. I take all the notes I can in the class, though most of the teachers we've gotten have been pretty weird... And yeah, potions can be tough but its okay... Herbology has to be my least favorite, its so boring... And sure you have a perfection, you probably havent figured it out yet."

StitchedRagdoll
Jane smiled, being a little better.
She suddenly frowned. She was being completely sappy...
"Ahem...Well, what sort of broomstick do you have?" she asked.

Kasake
"Well, not to brag or anything but... A brand new Firebolt!" He said proudly as he smiled. "Hehe... Sorry about that but its a pretty good broom. What about you? You have anything of intrest?"

StitchedRagdoll
"Just this..." she replied, pulling a necklace into view from under her robes.
"It's an opal...and the chain is real silver...The opal glows when I'm in danger" she said, shrugging. "I'm really not sure if it works, nothing interesting has happened to test it yet" she admitted.
"And you are lucky to have such a fine broom...How much did it cost you?"

Kasake
"Wow... Ive never seen such a thing as your necklace... And im not sure how much it cost me, my parents were proud of me and got it... You say it glows when your endanger? Thats wicked!"* He grinned as he looked it over.*

((Ouch, just fell down my stairs and garbage flew everywhere...))

StitchedRagdoll
Jane smiled, feeling fairly proud.
"Thank you" she said, rubbing the opal with her fingertips.
"Opals are my favorite stones. What about you? Do you have a favorite stone? Oh wait, what am I asking?! You are a Quidditch player. Stones are for girls I suppose?" she said, grinning.

((Aw man, that sucks!))

Kasake
"Well, I guess but if any I pick any stone its definately and emerald. And I guess you like to ask questions from what I tell?"*He laughed and looked back at her.*

((Yup..))

StitchedRagdoll
"Ha, yeah. It's just most Slytherins are so secretive around here...I suppose it's nice sometimes to get an honest answer to a question..." she admitted.

((Gotta go. Bye!))

Kasake
"Yea..."

((Bye!))

Kasake
Jake walked over to a booth in Zonkos examining all of the weird things that were in there. He found a few fizzing wizbees and walked to the clerk. "How much for these?" He asked holding them up.

KillerNinja
(hi sry my online was ****ed up yesterday so i`m just going to join,I`ll post my character in a few minutes.

KillerNinja
Namebig grinerek Flem
weapon(s): (i need help with this one)
Magic: Halfblood
School: Hogwarts, Slytherin, 3rd year.
Character Facts: Nice for a Slytherin
Statistics: 5'10, 125 lbs.
Friends: all Slytherins.

KillerNinja
Name: Derek Flem (sry forgot the space)

StitchedRagdoll
(OOC: Yay, anothe player to have fun with!)

Jane quickly walked away from Jake as a group of Slytherins entered the shop. She glanced at a box of fireworks, trying to seem innocent and unworthy of insults...Most Slytherins were nice to her, but others wanted only to cause her pain. Since she wasn't a true Hogwarts student, they sometimes told her to go back to where she came from...How rude...

Kasake
Jake saw the slytherins enter the shop and turned from the clerk, trying to hide his face. One of the Slytherin turned him around and examined him. "Look what we have here! A worthless seeker for the Gryffindors. I bet if we roughed him up a bit he wouldnt be able to play next week?" The others chimed in with laughter. Jake looked up at them and laughed. "Like I'd let a bit of worthless Slytherins like you rough me up? You've got another thing coming!" The others kept laughing and the one holding Jake said, "So this one has a mouth on him does he? Lets rough him up group!" They advanced torward him.

StitchedRagdoll
Jane bit her lip, watching as Jake was slowly cornered.
"Brad! Not here...the shop owner will kick you out" she said, putting herself in front of Jake and putting a hand on Brad's shoulder.
"Now where else would you be able to buy such lovely jokes to play on Filch? Hhmmm?" she asked, grinning. She only wanted them not to fight, and she'd like to come out of it unscathed as well...

Kasake
Jake had had his eyes closed ready for a punch, but when he heard Jane butt in he opened them and smiled. He took this time to gather up his things and leave. When he got to the door he mouthed a small "Thank you." In Jane's direction, and walked out of Zonkos and back over to the Hogs Head.

StitchedRagdoll
Brad glowered slightly at Jane.
"You like that twerp, don't you, Todd?" he asked sneering in her face.
"No! Like I said, I was only trying to help you!"
"Oh really...Well then...If you truly don't like Jake, then you'll agree to help me then, won't you?"
"I...I..."
"I said, 'won't you?'" Brad put in coming closer menacingly.
"Well, what do you want me to do?"
"Just pretend to be his friend. Get him off his guard. Get it? We'll take care of the rest."
Jane bit her lip again, but simply nodded.
"Oh, and Todd...If I find that you blow your cover to him...It won't be pleasant for either of you."
Jane shuddered and left the shop, her spirits dampened as she went up the path, wondering what she should do...

Kasake
Jake sipped another butterbeer as he looked out og the glass torward Shreiking Shack. He wished that he had never gotten on the Quidditch team, 'cause now everyone else hated him. If only I could have stayed a muggle, he sometimes thought when times were rough. Now was one of those times. He just wanted to cast one of the Unforgivabe Curses every once in awhile. Avada cadava!, he yelled over and over in his head, wanting something to happen.

zac_j
Originally posted by Kasake
Jake walked over to a booth in Zonkos examining all of the weird things that were in there. He found a few fizzing wizbees and walked to the clerk. "How much for these?" He asked holding them up.
5 Galleons for a pack of 50. You can get a discount if you apply for a job.

Originally posted by Kasake
Jake sipped another butterbeer as he looked out og the glass torward Shreiking Shack. He wished that he had never gotten on the Quidditch team, 'cause now everyone else hated him. If only I could have stayed a muggle, he sometimes thought when times were rough. Now was one of those times. He just wanted to cast one of the Unforgivabe Curses every once in awhile. Avada cadava!, he yelled over and over in his head, wanting something to happen.
Zac looks out the window of his shop, looking to see where the children had just ran off to. The girl was nowhere in sight. Neither was the jerk. He heard someone walking down the alley. The sun was shining magestically over the fresh fallen snow. Impossible to see who the person was, he stepped out the door. "Avada Cadava" he heard. He stopped and stood there... Expecting something to happen. Wait a minute he thought. That wasn't even a spell! Avada Cavada?

"You there!" he yelled...

KillerNinja
Derek walked out of his room and closed the door he walked out of school and to Hogsmead. He never followed the rules anyway.He wasn`t about to start now by staying at school when he overslept for the trip to Hogmead.He walked down the path to Hogsmead quietly.He reached the first shop in ten minutes.He wandered into Zonko`s Joke Shop and looked around for nothing in perticular.He looked the shelves up and down and forgot what he was looking for.He looked around at everyone in the store to try and remember what he was looking for.All he remembered was hhe wanted to prank the living day lights out of Filch.He grinned evily and grabbed a couple of items.

(Do i have to have a wand that lets me use magic?Can`t I have something else?)

Kasake
Jake sat there sipping the butterbeer as he looked at Shrieking Shack wondering...

KillerNinja
Derek looked at the Clerk to make sure he was busy.He looked at his black baggy jeans with big pockets.He,again,grinned.

milion888
Can I join ?

Sir J
Name: Joe S
Wand: willow, unicorn tail hair
Magic: Pure blood
School: hogwarts, gyffindor
Character Facts: kind, sort of selfish but still a good person
Money: 100 galleons
Friends: none yet but im sure ill get some

KillerNinja
(ask zac_j )

milion888
Name: Colt Ree
Wand: 9 inch oak wood soaked in phoenix tears
Magic: Half-blood
School: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
Personality: Arrogant, stoned most of the time

KillerNinja
(hey milion you want to join my MECH rp?)

Raven Guardia
Name: Raven Guardia
Wand: 7inch rainbow quartz (very rare only 3 ever made)
Magic: Half blood
School: Hogwarts,Slytherin (year 7)
Character Facts: Sucks up to Snape, Friendly but can be suspicious of others,likes the library and astronomy tower.
Statistics: 5'4,hazel eyes and dark brown hair to the shoulders
Money:100 Galleons
Friends: RaventheOnly (if he comes and plays).

milion888
Originally posted by KillerNinja
(hey milion you want to join my MECH rp?) Sure why not

KillerNinja
cool would you go to the unhosted idea post and say that.

KillerNinja
i need a few more people before Ush will even consider my thread

milion888
well where did u post about it (i'm new to these forums)

KillerNinja
go to the unhosted forums and go to the very first listing that says new ideas or somethng.Then all you have to do is go to the last page and i`ll post the idea again kk then look for my name.

Sir J
go to the unhosted forums and go to the very first listing that says new ideas or somethng.Then all you have to do is go to the last page and i`ll post the idea again kk then look for my name. please can i join please please please

Sir J
oh in this just call me j

KillerNinja
(sooo when does everyone know everyone?)

KillerNinja
(i mean i came late so i missed my chance to not have to really work at meeting people.So i have to work my @$$ off now for my character to know somebody.)

Raven Guardia
you guys take this to PM please, dont be chatting in a RP game its not polite.

Kasake
Jake heard the store clerk from Zonkos and saw him coming torward him. Shit! He must've heard me... He got up and ran off torward Shrieking Shack but ducking behind a bush and waiting to make sure he didnt see him.

milion888
But there was someone else hiding in that bush.
"Hey ! I'm Colt, and this is my bush. If you want to hide in here, you have to pay me 1 galleon" he said, while drawing his wand

zac_j
Zac watches the man run off. He runs after him but loses him after a while. He goes back to the shop and marks the Fizzing Whizbees half off.

milion888
"Impedimenta !" a loud shout breaks the silence. Apparently, it was coming from a nearby bush

zac_j
Zac ignores the jinx he just heard.

"Probably deserved it..."

Zac makes a big sign and tapes it to the window.

SALE:
EVERYTHING UNDER 10 GALLEONS!!!

Zac goes back to the desk and falls asleep while waiting for customers.

milion888
Colt leaves the bush. Alone. "Each day a good deed" he sais to himself, while aproaching the nearest store. "...under 10 galleons ! That's nice" he continues, reading the sign posted on the window. "Let's see... 70... 80...90...100" while counting his money on the doorstep. "I think I may just leave some of it here tonight"

Raven Guardia
Raven,(who is alone and waiting for RTO to join because he said he would and hasnt yet pissed ) started to head for Honeydukes. It was nearing the Christmas holidays and she wanted to get some sweets for her friends and maybe even for her favorite teacher Snape.

RaventheOnly
Character Sheet:

Name: Jason
weapon(s): Griffon feather (no idea stick out tongue )
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Halfblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Hogwarts, Slytherin, 7th
Character Facts: Nice, sneaky
Statistics: 5' 9" dark brown hair, brown eyes
Friends: Raven Gaurdia stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
*runs up from a late class adjusting glasses and bumping into RG* embarrasment
"sorry" embarrasment

Raven Guardia
Raven turns around to see Jason there. She glares at him for a sec but then smiles brightly. "Its about time you got here".."I am looking at some sweets to get people for the holidays".

Sir J
J walks around trying to attract attention by shooting rocks into the sky. "Alarte Ascendare" a rock shot up into the sky and flew down and hit J on the head

milion888
Colt noticed someone being hit on the head by a rock.
"Hey mate, are you allright? Need some help there?"

Sir J
J gets up off the floor and looks at Colt but his drowsyness makes him think he is a troll "you're not supposed to be here you filthy little-"

His eyes clear and sees a normal person there "oh hello sorry about that im recovering from falling off my broom and my magics kind of gone wrong because i can't concentrate. Anyway pleased to meet you

milion888
"Likewise mate. Hey, are you busy with anything right now ?" said Colt, watching something over J's shoulder.

Sir J
"no, why" said J looking at Colt suspiciously

milion888
"I thought we could cause some havoc around here... you good with the Incendio spell ?" said Colt, winking at J

Sir J
"well as i said my spells might go wrong and set myself on fire so i might be a bit dangerous but maybe another time okay write to me (PM) when you want to do something" said J with a huge smile on his face "Hey do you want to get some stink bombs and throw them at Snape, or you can help me practice my spells so i can get better and then use incendio spell" said J with a very sneaky look on his face

milion888
"Mate, you're speaking my language ! Allright, let's see what's there to buy, and then maybe we'll burn someone's pants as well" responded Colt checking his wand.

Sir J
"My wand has a tail hair that was plucked from my old friends unicorn" said J as they were walking into zonkos joke shop.

zac_j
Welcome!! Sale today, anything under 10 galleons! you gonna buy something? How about a christmas present? *holds up a Nev-R-Break Fizzing Whizbee* eek!

Raven Guardia
(is the stuff in Honeydukes free, or does someone own it or what??)

milion888
"Whoaaa ! Look at all this stuff !"said Colt excited. He looks around, then he speaks to the owner of the shop: "Hey Zac - you don't mind me calling you that, do you - what's the rather 'hostile' merchandise you sell around here?" Then, turning towards J, he continues "This is gonna be sooo cool. Tell you what, the first treats are on me!"

KillerNinja
(can i just restart?)

Susan-Storm
(NO)

KillerNinja
(...oh well...I`m just saying i got a crappy start.That`s all.But ok.)

KillerNinja
Derek Stuck a few prank stuff in his large pockets.Looking to make sure no one is looking he took a few more items and did that till his pockets were full (not bulging,just full)He took a few expensive items and strolled out the door non chalantly as if he did nothing.When he was a good fourty feet away he laughed evily and walked over to a rock near a fence looking toward the shrieking shack.He looked at his new inventory of pranks.He put it all away and headed back to school.

zac_j
Originally posted by milion888
"Whoaaa ! Look at all this stuff !"said Colt excited. He looks around, then he speaks to the owner of the shop: "Hey Zac - you don't mind me calling you that, do you - what's the rather 'hostile' merchandise you sell around here?" Then, turning towards J, he continues "This is gonna be sooo cool. Tell you what, the first treats are on me!"
Sure, you can call me Zac. Would you like to see what pranks i have to offer?
Derek Stuck a few prank stuff in his large pockets.Looking to make sure no one is looking he took a few more items and did that till his pockets were full (not bulging,just full)He took a few expensive items and strolled out the door non chalantly as if he did nothing.When he was a good fourty feet away he laughed evily and walked over to a rock near a fence looking toward the shrieking shack.He looked at his new inventory of pranks.He put it all away and headed back to school.
Zac looks at his inventory and notices some things are missing that are unaccounted for. "What the... Hey!! Accio Robber of Zonko's!!"

milion888
Originally posted by zac_j
Sure, you can call me Zac. Would you like to see what pranks i have to offer?

Zac looks at his inventory and notices some things are missing that are unaccounted for. "What the... Hey!! Accio Robber of Zonko's!!"

"Yeah, show me what you have! But first take care of that robber. Need any help ?" said Colt

zac_j
"Restrainum!" yells Zac. The robber has his hands behind his back and is laying down face first on the ground.
"O.K. so I have:

Fizzing Whizbees (Like a muggle frisbee, but will never hit the ground and is edible)

Farting Fudges (leaves u ser in a constant state of farting for up to two hours.)

Wizard Crackers (When you throw them, it sets off a firework and makes mice run amok)

Peepee Potion (makes the user instantly wet their pants)

Confusion Cakes (Gives user amnesia for up to a half hour)

Bernie Bott's Every Flavored Beans (Self explaining)

Evil Chocolate Frogs (Frog breaks the nearest glass item and there is a death eater card in the box)

Rabies Rocks (Like pop rocks, but foam rises in your mouth and gives the effect of rabies)
I may have more next time, but for now this is what I have unless you want to go to the No-Sale Items. (50 Galleons and Up)"

zac_j
Zac takes away the stolen items from the thief and ten galleons too.
"That should cover your fine"

Zac takes the thief and throws him out of the shop.
"Come again!"

zac_j
(OK we need someone else to own the other shops, so if you want to, volunteer and you have to get five votes.)

Sir J
(is the three broomsticks a bar cause if it is i'll do it but only if i can do other stuff too in hogsmeade than just running the shop)

Sir J
"Colt i think we should get some peepee potion and farting fudges for Snape so we can slip it in snapes food" said J levitating them to him."Hey my magic is getting better"

KillerNinja
Derek jumped to his feet and grabbed the dude by the shirt."you got your money so give my stuff back."He took his items and put a galleon in his shirt pocket. "there`s your money and something to makesure you leave me alone.

zac_j
Originally posted by Sir J
(is the three broomsticks a bar cause if it is i'll do it but only if i can do other stuff too in hogsmeade than just running the shop)
(yea, its a bar)
Derek jumped to his feet and grabbed the dude by the shirt."you got your money so give my stuff back."He took his items and put a galleon in his shirt pocket. "there`s your money and something to makesure you leave me alone.
(grabbed who?)

zac_j
"Colt i think we should get some peepee potion and farting fudges for Snape so we can slip it in snapes food" said J levitating them to him."Hey my magic is getting better"
make sure you pay!

KillerNinja
(he grabbed the shop keeper dude.)

zac_j
(oh okay)

zac_j
Zac closes the shop for the night, and goes home to sleep. While he is walking down the alley, he bumps into some random people who he hasn't met yet.
"Hi, who are you?" Zac asks.

KillerNinja
Derek blinked and let him go.He scowled.(i don`t know how to meet anyone!!)

Raven Guardia
(um..what about honeydukes, do I need to pay there yet or what? cause I thought it was free till someone owned it)

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Raven turns around to see Jason there. She glares at him for a sec but then smiles brightly. "Its about time you got here".."I am looking at some sweets to get people for the holidays".

*stands innocently trying to avoid your eyes in glare and smiles back as you do* embarrasment "holidays huh?" "what kinda candy?"

zac_j
(um..what about honeydukes, do I need to pay there yet or what? cause I thought it was free till someone owned it)
(Yeah, its free for now.)
There's five galleons on the ground! The next person to post wins it!!!!!

Sir J
can people vote for me to run the three broomsticks

KillerNinja
i vote for j

zac_j
can people vote for me to run the three broomsticks
you just got five galleons

zac_j
i vote for j

Dais

Dais
Dais trudges through the early morning snow. She knew that she could get a clear view of the shreiking shack in this early morning light. As she walkes through hogsmead she passed some early risers with their cloaks tightly wrapped around them yet she doesn't seem to notice them, and they don't notice her.

(i vote for j, whoever he is)

zac_j
"hello, who are you?" Zac asks.

Dais
Dais jumps at the sound of someones voice.
'Sorry, you scared me there. I'm Dais. I'm just on my way to the..... well, the....' she walkes closer and quietens her voice, 'i'm off to the shreiking shack actually to......' dais suddenly looks at zacs face and where he is standing,'it doesn't really matter why. I'll just be on my way.' She turns to leave, and then turns back as she remembers something, 'do you own this shop by any chance?' She has a strange twinkle in her eyes.

KillerNinja
(i would like to re-inro my character)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by zac_j
(Yeah, its free for now.)
There's five galleons on the ground! The next person to post wins it!!!!!

K

Originally posted by RaventheOnly
*stands innocently trying to avoid your eyes in glare and smiles back as you do* embarrasment "holidays huh?" "what kinda candy?"

*smiles more at you and looks away to gain composure then looks back trying to keep a straight face* "yes, the Holidays silly...You know,Christmas". "I was thinking about getting some friends some treats, what do you think?"

zac_j
(i would like to re-inro my character)
(ok)

Sir J
(2 more votes please)

Raven Guardia
(2 more votes please)

I will vote for you big grin

milion888
(((I will vote for J too)))

Sir J
yes the three broomsticks is mineclap

zac_j
congrats! how much for a butterbeer?

Raven Guardia
I want honeydukes love some peoples please vote for me and lovely honeydukes love

earthgal
Hi! mind if I join?

Name: Violet

Appearance: waist length black hair with purple streaks that she never puts up. Violet eyes (the reason she earned her name). Loves to wear her favourite purple long sleeved shirt with a cresant moon inprint. Long baggy black trousers.

Sir J
I want honeydukes love some peoples please vote for me and lovely honeydukes love i vote for raven and lovely honeydukes

Raven Guardia
i vote for raven and lovely honeydukes

I need 4 more votes.

Chaosbark
(I'd like to join. Would the Leaky Cauldron be open yet?)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Chaosbark
(I'd like to join. Would the Leaky Cauldron be open yet?)

I think its open yes

Sir J
J looks up in horror "hey what about the three broomsticks" he growled.
"Lumos Maxima" he hissed trying to catch their attention as the blinding light was making people cover their eyes.

earthgal
((so can i start RPing?))

Sir J
(yes)

TheQuincy
(I hope this is joinable, if so, can u roleplay as existing character? I don't mean like a, MAIN MAIN character, but like a semi-minor character.)

Sir J
(no create your own)

TheQuincy
(I see. Even if it was someone like, Ernie Macmillian or Viktor Krum? Nice sig by the way Barkaaaa kicks ass)

Sir J
(you cant sorry you have to create your own and thanks about the sig barkers great)

Dais
Dais turns when she see a bright light.
'what the???' she mutters to herself, sheilding her eyes with her hand. She packes all her stranged shaped instruments, books and oddly shaped nets into her rucksack and heads down onto the main street and towards the three broomsticks.

Sir J
J looks at his first customer and pulls his wand out and points it at a butterbeer "Wingardium Leviosa" and levitates it to her. Still with the wand on the butterbeer he says "Engorgio" and the butterbeer gets bigger. "first five customers gets and extra large butterbeer , and i mean extra large" he said smirking "that should get more in here, he he he" he said to himself.

TheQuincy
(so what exactly is the plot as of right now?)

Raven Guardia
I need four more votes, please vote 4 me to own Honeydukes.

earthgal
Violet walked around looking a little lost and confused. Her first time in Hogsmeade and already she had no idea where she was. She had her head low so people couldn't how frightned she was.

zac_j
(I vote for RG)

Sir J
( i vote.. oh ive already voted embarrasment )

RaventheOnly
I need four more votes, please vote 4 me to own Honeydukes.

I VOte RG!! big grin

zac_j
Zac walks to the three broomsticks to greet his new neighbor. "How about a butterbeer?" he asks. "My name is Zac. I'm the owner of Zonko's. What is your name?"

Dais
Dais drinks her butterbeer but watches the two shop owners very closely, listening hard to their conversation, her hand constantly gripping her wand inside her robe pocket.

(i vote for RG too)

Sir J
"Here you go a giant butterbeer you can call me J im the barman they couldn't get anyone else to do it so im doing it, anyway has anything happened to you i came across a boggart in the wine cupboard the other day" said J noticing Dais in the corner of his eye he saw her hand in her pocket so he put his hand in his grabbing for his wand so he was prepared if anything happened.

Dais
Dais drains her butterbeer, stands up and walks towards the bar, her hand still firmly in her pocket.
"How much was that butterbeer?" she asks sweetly.

She senses that there is no danger here and stops gripping her wand so tightly.

"and did you say there was a boggart here. I need some practice with one. If you haven't sorted it out already." she blushes, flashes her long eye lashes seductively at J and smiles. ( sick )

earthgal
Violet saw the three broomsticks shop and decided ti finally ask some one for a map or something. She walked in and looked arond her violet eyes shining with determination. Her confidence was slowly building but she was still shy to ask for some sort of map or anything. So she just stood there scanning the area around her.

zac_j
"Hi J, I hope your shop does really well. How much for that butterbeer?" Zac asks. "Yeah, some weird things have happened to me, like people trying to steal from my shop and this one time, a fart fudge talked, but other than that, nothing."

Sir J
J's face goes red and says "just a minute" sounding croaked and as if he didn't know what to do he smiled at her looking stupid. "Oh you look like you're lost heres a map and thanks Zac" then J looked back at Dais with the blank embarrassed expression again "ok" he croaked again at her he pulled out his wand, pointed it at the wine cupboard and the cupboard opened revealing dais's worst fear.

Raven Guardia
I need one more vote peoples, Please someone vote for me stick out tongue

Here is who voted:
Sir J
Zac J
RTO
Dais

earthgal
Violet smiled. "Oh, thank you! You've helped me out a lot." She held up the map with a confused look. "Guess I should learn how to read a map first." She looked down at the ground feeling very ashamed.

Dais
The atmosphere in the shop changes rapidly. The air goes still and everyone is watching the cupboard door in silence. Dais eyes widen as a tall thin man slowly walkes out of the cupboard. His hair is short, light brown and his eyes are vivid blue, his robes billow out around him. Dais seems frozen on the spot, just staring. The man is walking towards her saying

'take it, take it now' mad

over and over again in a harsh tone. Dais starts to shake a little, she slowly raises her wand and moves her mouth but no sound comes out. She just stares with a look of horror on her face, her eyes flicking between the boggart, her wand and every one else in the shop.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>