Retarted stupid simple games that you play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Dumb stupid retarted games that if you have been spotted by people they will die laughing(not that serious but) any way well theres this retarted flicky mini game in sonic collection and it's so stupide but i played it forever embarrasment

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Dumb stupid retarted games that if you have been spotted by people they will die laughing(not that serious but) any way well theres this retarted flicky mini game in sonic collection and it's so stupide but i played it forever embarrasment

Retarded.

I like a lot of the minigames in Mario on the DS.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Retarded.

I like a lot of the minigames in Mario on the DS.

The one with the bombs coming down ...that one is like crack but I mean games like the simple flicky one. that mario one is bad ass.

Victor Von Doom
I like the 'Wanted' one.

TwisterGameX
Honestly I played the mini games in that Ds gam,e more than the mario 64 main game in it. The wanted one makes me blind lol.

mattador
Tetris sometimes erm

Victor Von Doom
Honestly I played the mini games in that Ds gam,e more than the mario 64 main game in it. The wanted one makes me blind lol.

...T-there's a main game?

TwisterGameX
...T-there's a main game?

laughing out loud yeah Mario 64.

Well i love the sling sot crap and keep breaking my record...whats your highest score evil face

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by mattador
Tetris sometimes erm

thats crack....it really is.

Victor Von Doom
laughing out loud yeah Mario 64.

Well i love the sling sot crap and keep breaking my record...whats your highest score evil face

I can't remember to be honest.

TwisterGameX
I can't remember to be honest.

when you get the chance look and post it. I busted my ass to bt my score 80 times, and now I can't beat it or come close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.