something wierd about miss palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinger78
why did palpatine's wife have to leave whenever anikin came into the room.Palpatine is the presisents so its like he can do whatever he wants so it makes no scence that anikin would get pissed off, but I guess its just a flaw.

Ast
Wife?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Ast
Wife?

^^^My answer also. And to your title, may you rest in peace Eddie!

JaehSkywalker
wife?????????????????????

i don't think he has one....

Barker
Originally posted by stinger78
why did palpatine's wife have to leave whenever anikin came into the room.Palpatine is the presisents so its like he can do whatever he wants so it makes no scence that anikin would get pissed off, but I guess its just a flaw.
noneleft

K-Paxien
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
wife?????????????????????

i don't think he has one....

You don't think you know. we all know he has no wife.

StarWarsManiac
the title for this thread should be "Mods Please Close This Thread"

JaehSkywalker
yep....

starwarsrules14
What the f**k?

overlord
Great. Another useless thread. Not even funny too...

mace=badass
Are you talking about Sly Moore? That wasn't his wife. That was his partner is the senate. I'm not actually sure what she did but she did help him out.

tpaquin
Palpy was a swinger. He didn't let any woman tie.him.dawn!

FistOfThe North
Didn't Palpatine have a kid or 2. Triloclops or something like that?

And Palpatine's grandson is that Jedi Prince that's allied with the rebellion.

shaber
he doesn't have any wife or any equivalent and in the context of the film he doesn't have any female relatives or relatives of any kind.

Canadadude
he never had a wife

b-dan
palp never had a wife that was just a perosn who was always with him like a secretary or something but not a wife

BAILY
The only peeps who have wives are Bail Organa.. and Anakin.... Palpy is old and no woman wants him.. that is why he turned to the Dark Side...

starwarsrules14
^ laughing

overlord
What's with this hit and run threads these days? These guys come and make some retarded thread and don't return. Still it can continue to exist, no matter how useless.

stinger78
not that chick , the one that yoda was talking to when they desided to the war and said no don't kill her but that is probably a flaw like I said

starwarsrules14
Once again What the f**k?

DrDoom101
LMFAO, plz show me a pic of miss palpatine. laughing

Ballister
You don't have very good grammar stinger...

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by DrDoom101
LMFAO, plz show me a pic of miss palpatine. laughing

Yes yes please do.

DrDoom101
i think he means Sly Moore.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/slymoore/img/movie_bg.jpg

stinger78
yes thats her! boy is she ugly she must be good is the sack , she's like hi palpatine is that a lightsaber in your pocket or is it a boner. heh heh heh I have some fish sticks in the oven are you going to be late tonight?

anyway I'm suprised they even wrote in for palpatine to have a wife with his being evil and all. it doesn't make sence.

mmmm fish sticks

BAILY
She is Palpy's Aide.. nothing further....

starwarsrules14
Lmfao, like BAILY said, that is his aid...

Never far from Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's side was his hauntingly pallid aide, Sly Moore. Laconic, with a piercing gaze, Moore occupied a position similar to Sei Taria's role in Supreme Chancellor Valorum's administration.

starwars.com

Council#13
Sly Moore is probably it. but she isnt palpatine's wife

BAILY
Originally posted by starwarsrules14
Lmfao, like BAILY said, that is his aid...

Never far from Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's side was his hauntingly pallid aide, Sly Moore. Laconic, with a piercing gaze, Moore occupied a position similar to Sei Taria's role in Supreme Chancellor Valorum's administration.

starwars.com

Well i think between me and about every one of you .. we have said it a million times... but I dont think he gets it confused .. so I am just leaving this one be.. if he wants to believe Palpy likes pale skinned bald women that is his business... i am more interested in his evilness... not what he does when he isnt "sithing" up the galaxy

stinger78
I know thts her. I quess you're right. I'm a retars

Sir J
stinger ur sig is just ughh

*throws up*

any way she is just his aide

Ianus
I second that.

DarkC
Originally posted by stinger78
no expression

Yossren_Grove
What I think about the idea Palpy has a Wife.

blowup

mysterio69
they weren't married. he was just boning her...sith style. shifty

by sith stlye, i mean 'in the bum'

((The_Anomaly))
LOL!

Stun
Palpatine did infact have a love interest, whether or not he had a wife, i'm unsure of - but all of this is EU, so who caresstick out tonguehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/rogandaismaren.jpg what she saw in the Emperor is a mystery to melaughing out loud

Ushgarak
Pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.