Nick Fury w/prep vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Nick has 1 week of prep, ready to invade Latveria.

Can he do it?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Nick has 1 week of prep, ready to invade Latveria.

Can he do it?

hell yea but can he enlist the help of hero's like he has done before?

long pig
No.
But he can use any weapons or soldiers at his command.

thesilverspider
No.
But he can use any weapons or soldiers at his command.

i think fury can do this even without the aid of any hero.

jrodslam
Well is Doom prepared? Even if hes not, im sure there are a healthy number of Doombots patroling Latveria. How durable are the Doombot's armor?

long pig
Nick Fury and his Howlin' Commandos get the respek fist from long pig. yes

I think he can do it.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well is Doom prepared? Even if hes not, im sure there are a healthy number of Doombots patroling Latveria. How durable are the Doombot's armor?
No, he's as prepared as he normally is....which is a lot, but he doesn't know Nick is out to get him.

Doombots are basically only slightly inferior to the real Doom.

thesilverspider
Nick Fury and his Howlin' Commandos get the respek fist from long pig. yes

I think he can do it.

damn right

jrodslam
As some may know, im a bit of a Nick Fury supporter. I think hes highly underrated. With prep i do believe hes capable of invading Latveria. The Doombots may cause problems however. With his S.H.I.E.L.D agents, technology, LMD's, i think he can pull it off. I have to find some pics of some of Fury's high tech weapons.

grey fox
Fury invades latveria , takes over dooms castle and too add insult to injury changes the doombots to fury bot's.

xmarksthespot
Do the Furybots retain depth perception...

Scoobless
Doesn't matter... they couldn't see through the large cloud of smoke that an army of them would produce anyway

Tshern
Hate to be the devil's advocate, but actually I'd like to disagree with you. Doom is always prepared and has an army of Doombots marching around the castle and many more in Latveria. His castle is a deathtrap full of, well, traps. If Doom has to fight alone, he would go down eventually, but I actually think he could win with the help of Doombots. No matter what the result, it wouldn't be an easy victory to either side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.