another kh rpg sign-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khfreak#1
dibs on sora

khfreak#1
name: jaxx solera
height: 5.3
weight:160lb
weapon: solarian,an enchanted sword that splitsinto during battlegets stronger while in transfiend convergance.
special abilities :transfiend convergance ,more powerfull form physical attacks are more powerful .
magic abilities:fire gravity cure thunder
birth place:soleria
bakground:was in a tree gazing up at the sky when all of a sudden the sky became dark and heartless started apearing he fought them off but they overwhelmed him woke up in traverse town
appearance : sulky facial expression ,green eyes, red spiked (like axel in chain memories)hair
strengths /weaknesses
strengths :thinks things out, very charismatitic, strong willed
weaknesses:short tempered
side :light

made up for later

Family_guy725
you need permission

khfreak#1
not listening 2u bastard

DarkDethbringer
why? do you have something against rules jack ass? I think banning fo rnow shol dbe apropraite. Have anice day.

KillerNinja
don`t worry i`ll join

name: Zero
height: 5.9
weight:125lbs
weapon: Twin daggers,Has a belt that always has throwing daggers in it.
special abilities : his acrobatic/break dance fighting style takes all enemies by surprise.
magic abilities: none
birth place:unknown
bakground: just arrived at travers town one day.Doesn`t remeber why.
appearance :Always a foggy look in his Saphire colored eyes.His lack of body strength is made up with his speed and flexibility.His gold hair(looks like Cloud`s hair)
strengths /weaknesses
strengths :Athletic,Flexible,Acrobatic,Strong Minded,Extremly accurate
weaknesses:always wants to move,Always speaks his mind(about ANYTHING evenwith the ladies Happy Dance )
side :light
Happy Dance

TheQuincy
...u do need permission. And good job joining a thread thats opened by a restricted member ninja.

KillerNinja

DarkDethbringer
HAHA! I didn't even notice lol!!!thats F-in' funny

Ballister
Oh, I thought she wrote that on purpose just to sound cool. Alright, I'm not going to bug you until the point of suicide, but this RPG's as good as closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.