Lucifer Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Fully Powerd Lucifer runs the Gauntlet.
(note the rest of his opponents are at thier max to.)
(He takes one fighter after the next)
(Lucifer is not givien any time for rest)

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

thesilverspider
Originally posted by id369

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

spectre........ you mean then a fully powered one can more then likely take lucifer if not he falls to LT since he is not gonna be at 100% when he gets up to him.

id369
Originally posted by thesilverspider
spectre........ you mean then a fully powered one can more then likely take lucifer if not he falls to LT since he is not gonna be at 100% when he gets up to him.

Yes Specter 100% as well as the rest.

supremthor

Superman Prime
Parallax
Specter
Imprex
King Thor
King Spawn
Galactus
Thanos w/IG
Living Tribunal

this whole list is out off order it should go more like

King thor
Superman Prime
Parallax
Galactus
King Spawn
Thanos w/g
Imprex
Living Tribunal
Specter

thats if every one is at 100% power

eleveninches
Yes Specter 100% as well as the rest. NO WAY!!!

The only one with the slightest chance would be LT.
Spectre REGULARLY got his butt beaten by ArchangelMichael.

leonheartmm
LT is not even close to lucifer, hed get his ass handed to him.

eleveninches
Originally posted by leonheartmm
LT is not even close to lucifer, hed get his ass handed to him. Agreed

Juntai
Originally posted by eleveninches
NO WAY!!!

The only one with the slightest chance would be LT.
Spectre REGULARLY got his butt beaten by ArchangelMichael. Because he was powered by The Word to do so, because the host of Spectre had crossed the line.

The Word is also known as The Logoz... the Logoz is also known as Spectre Force.

Problem is, Micheal is rarely ever without God behind him.
But apprently, he is defeatable, without it.

But..in Spectre volume 3 issue 40, the last couple pages of the comic, Micheal comes to Spectre for help .. with his own sword in his chest. .

Juntai
Not disclaiming any of Lucifer or Micheal's feats, as I've been reading the Lucifer comics, it's easy to see that far outranks nearly everyone. But, at one time or another, everyone has needed Spectre to save them.

Mider
Lucifer morningstar also could defeat the spectre ive heard that when he was moving the moon spectre asked what he was doing and Lucifer morningstar told him to bug off while spectre went away sad and lucifer has half the power of a multiverse and thats the DC multiverse which is i think far more powerful then MU Lucifer takes all these guys down ALL OF THEM and Spectre equals LT so yeah he would defeat LT as well if you dont belive me well then ask yourself this when did LT ever make his own universe or servive a blast so powerful that it would level a multiverse i assure you he cant since even TOAA lost all his power just trying to make a multiverse when TOAA was Thanos with THOTU.

Dark Urizen
Much to my great sadness, he'd win against King Spawn sad
I'm assuming King Spawn is what you mean by Spawn when he became King of Hell.......for an issue. He's not going to be able to beat Michael i think, not even in his realm, mostly because he has next to no experience using his newly found godly powers, and then he loses them. He does look pretty awesome though big grin

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bspawn119203pf.jpg

DrDoom101
why is parallax so near the front?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
Lucifer morningstar also could defeat the spectre ive heard that when he was moving the moon spectre asked what he was doing and Lucifer morningstar told him to bug off while spectre went away sad and lucifer has half the power of a multiverse and thats the DC multivers which is i think far more powerful then MU Lucifer takes all these guys down ALL OF THEM and Spectre equals LT so yeah he would defeat LT as well if you dont belive me well then ask yourself this when did LT ever make his own universe or servive a blast so powerful that it would level a multiverse i assure you he cant since even TOAA lost all his power just trying to make a multiverse when TOAA was Thanos with THOTU. Which generally shows the weakness of those characters as opposed to the other universe. Lucifer in his comic created a multiverse, and Yahweh is even beyond that, he created creation itself, in which ALL things, including the multiversES exist inside. The Presence, The Logoz and The Source are all manifestations of himself inside of creation, though his being is far beyond that. For example, in the latest issue of Lucifer, Yahweh was trying to decide whether or not creation should cease to exist... he was holding it in his palm.
Also, imo, Spectre is above LT, being a piece of God itself, many would agree, also, his feats rank apperently at least equal with TOAA in Marvel, by what you said, as he created the DC multiverse as it is currently.
I've never really seen an upper limit to Lucifer when he's in full power, however, I know when he was stripped of his power, he easily killed a pantheon god with his bare hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.