The Anti-Doomsday Team vs Doomsday at his Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok this team has 5 days of prep. How many time can they beat him before they lose if they lose. Also who is the last one to Survive.

Anti Doomsday team
Superman
Mindless Hulk
Binary
Proteus
Captain Marvel/DC
Flash
X-Man
Reed Richards
Batman
Classic Juggernaut

NoFate007
Five days of prep when you have Batman and Reed, and all that manpower at their exposal? They can last a while.

cheldon
his strongest was in gog wars i think. he might take them. he's certainly way faster than the hulk or juggernaut. they can't even touch him. flash couldn't do any damage cuz of no super strength. and reed richards. ya, he is smart, but come on! 5 days to come up with an outer world ultimate cosmic device. doubt it and i also doubt bruce would have enough money for the equipment of such a device. after 3 days of fighting, dd comes out on top.

godking
Of the anti Doomsday team Classic Juggernaut is the only one who cant die.

Eventually it would end up a stalemate between juggernaut and doomsday

cheldon
Originally posted by godking
Of the anti Doomsday team Classic Juggernaut is the only one who cant die.

Eventually it would end up a stalemate between juggernaut and doomsday

then doomsday throws him in space(jugs wouldn't see it coming) then he would wander the cosmos like a broken satelite

newjak86
Originally posted by cheldon
then doomsday throws him in space(jugs wouldn't see it coming) then he would wander the cosmos like a broken satelite Then Juggs walks back under his own Power and the fight goes until the end of the multiverse.

Porsche
Flash alone would kick his butt with no prep. He's too fast to be touched, he can drop MASSIVE hits on him with his infinity punch faster than you can blink and he can vibrate through him and blow him up. I think he can also send him through time with his speed.

Reed Richards plus your pick of any other two people on that list would win with 5 days prep.

Mindless Hulk would kill him a few times.. possibly infinite times since his strength is infinite.

Superman with 5 days of sundipping may be able to kill him.

Plenty of those combos would kill him. All of them together? Joke.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by newjak86
Then Juggs walks back under his own Power and the fight goes until the end of the multiverse.

You cant walk in space blink

DrDoom101
cant they just use the Ultimate Nullifer?

jinzin
Originally posted by Porsche
Flash alone would kick his butt with no prep. He's too fast to be touched, he can drop MASSIVE hits on him with his infinity punch faster than you can blink and he can vibrate through him and blow him up. I think he can also send him through time with his speed.

Reed Richards plus your pick of any other two people on that list would win with 5 days prep.

Mindless Hulk would kill him a few times.. possibly infinite times since his strength is infinite.

Superman with 5 days of sundipping may be able to kill him.

Plenty of those combos would kill him. All of them together? Joke.

a weaker dd has already schooled flash twice.. I don't think a sentient stronger doomsday will care...

jinzin
Originally posted by Hegemon875
You cant walk in space blink

actually juggernaught might.. it's all part of his "nothing stops the juggernaught" thing... hard to believe but true..

leonidas
hmm, he couldn't walk off that asteroid thor stranded him on, so i doubt he could walk through space.

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, he couldn't walk off that asteroid thor stranded him on, so i doubt he could walk through space.

He can't. Neither could DD.

Space is nothingness. Juggernaut, IMO, moved in the air because Jean's TK was the force that Juggernaut used as footing.

cheldon
Originally posted by Beyonder
He can't. Neither could DD.

Space is nothingness. Juggernaut, IMO, moved in the air because Jean's TK was the force that Juggernaut used as footing.

in the impirex war, they released dd from the moon and he fought in space. he jumping around too

newjak86
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, he couldn't walk off that asteroid thor stranded him on, so i doubt he could walk through space. Well we never said Cain was the brightest person I mean we are talking about a guy that everytime he fights the X-Men he forgets he has an impenetrable forcefield that he can put around him so no one can get to his helmet and use telepathy on him.

leonidas
laughing out loud

Beyonder
Originally posted by cheldon
in the impirex war, they released dd from the moon and he fought in space. he jumping around too

Jumping around isn't the same as walking in space. And he was jumping from space debris to space debris. Furthermore, it's space. No gravity there.

golem370
No Ringouts

Demas
Originally posted by jinzin
a weaker dd has already schooled flash twice.. I don't think a sentient stronger doomsday will care...

Death of Superman was Jan '93, Wally FIRST began learning about the Speed Force in Dec '96... or nearly 4 years later and wouldn't hit his peak abilities until another 4-5 years (depending if you consider his peak feats of his book or in JLA). I don't think it's really a fair comparision when their first encounter, Doomsday was a Superman-class brick driven by plot-device and Wally was a Quicksilver-level speedster.

The second is barely worthy of note having many of the same flaws as the first in addition to being something like Deathstroke's soloing up the League.

By all regards, Doomsday's been harmed by his newfound intelligence, so that doesn't seem to be a factor either.

Does that mean I think Wally could ever take Doomsday in a comic book? Never. Doomsday is too plot-driven and Wally is too plot-restricted. That's a seperate issue from a forum battle, though....

jinzin
Originally posted by Demas
Death of Superman was Jan '93, Wally FIRST began learning about the Speed Force in Dec '96... or nearly 4 years later and wouldn't hit his peak abilities until another 4-5 years (depending if you consider his peak feats of his book or in JLA). I don't think it's really a fair comparision when their first encounter, Doomsday was a Superman-class brick driven by plot-device and Wally was a Quicksilver-level speedster.

The second is barely worthy of note having many of the same flaws as the first in addition to being something like Deathstroke's soloing up the League.

By all regards, Doomsday's been harmed by his newfound intelligence, so that doesn't seem to be a factor either.

Does that mean I think Wally could ever take Doomsday in a comic book? Never. Doomsday is too plot-driven and Wally is too plot-restricted. That's a seperate issue from a forum battle, though....

doomsday wars happened in 1999 What the f**k?

he still kicked flash's ass get over it... the guy regularly outspeeds superman it's no big deal...

K Von Doom
Originally posted by DrDoom101
cant they just use the Ultimate Nullifer?

they'd likely kill themselves trying to use it

jinzin
lol.

Demas
To the original question:

Superman
Binary
Proteus
Captain Marvel/DC
Mindless Hulk

These five are pretty much inconsequential to any permenant means of putting Doomsday out, but certainly not lacking in power, potentially capable of generating enough force to take Doomsday out a few times. If Doomsday wanted to have blunt-trauma immunity he would have evolved some sort of anti-kinetic field... instead, he just grows "tougher", so long as he's made of matter that only has so much meaning.

Classic Juggernaut
X-Man

These two can attempt the "magical" route. Juggernaut can stalemate Doomsday and potentially gain the aide of his deity to pull out a win. X-Man might simply alter reality to suit him... one absent Doomsday.

Flash
Reed Richards
Batman

Out-of-the-box victories. Flash can travel back in time to eliminate a weaker or originating Doomsday. Alternatively shunting him into the Speed Force to be dematerialized. With Flash and his speed lending abilities, 5 days prep becomes infinite prep-time, allowing Richards to study the problem and create a solution for as long as he'd like in his relative frame of time. Batman's vast resources, also put nothing Richard's can conceive beyond their grasp. Given Doomsday's repeated defeats at the hands of last minute desperate strategies, faced against the world's premier minds with infinite time to strategize and build... this team should be the strongest to put Doomsday away for good.

Demas
Originally posted by jinzin
doomsday wars happened in 1999 What the f**k?

Which is still below Wally's significant peak speed feat appearances which came in 2000 and 2001... as stated already and ignored, and, as I said, akin to Deathstroke's JLA blitz, unless you consider that forum fight plausible (after which you'd lose all credibility).

Regardless, even if you're incapable of lining up dates with feats, suffice to say, a 6 year-old battle absent any logic other than "once then always" reflects poorly on your argument. If that were the case, there would be no point to rematches in any medium.

Dark Urizen
Couldn't Flash concievably give Doomsday enough speed to reach light speed then just let the speed force eat him alive?

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
they'd likely kill themselves trying to use it doubt it, they would nullify his ass, if it makes galactus scared, itll work on doomsday

K Von Doom
Originally posted by King KAM
doubt it, they would nullify his ass, if it makes galactus scared, itll work on doomsday

yeah but it also kills the person trying to use it

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
yeah but it also kills the person trying to use it not neccessarily, and how would all of them die???at worst one of them does, and then nomore DD.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by King KAM
not neccessarily, and how would all of them die???at worst one of them does, and then nomore DD.

yeah IF the person they choose uses it correctly, only the two of them die... if they use it wrong, the person dies and the team will have to pick someone else. and all this while doomsday is wailing on them.

Demas
Does the person who uses it have to be alive? In 5 days (plus Speed Forced extension) Reed can't come up with a robot or some kind of remote switch?

If the user MUST be alive, Flash can go back in time 5 minutes and pass it to his past self to use on Doomsday. Flash is immune to paradox he can (and has) killed his past self without erasing his present/future self, so he should be able to pull this off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.