The chosen one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Y-chromo kid
This could possibly invite some criticism but I'm curious, does anyone here know the exact wording and origin of the prophesy that refers to the chosen one? I for one would love to read what it says.

Ushgarak
Simply- no.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Y-chromo kid
This could possibly invite some criticism but I'm curious, does anyone here know the exact wording and origin of the prophesy that refers to the chosen one? I for one would love to read what it says.
So would I

chilled monkey
In the novel it is said that the prophecy merely states that a chosen one will be born and will bring balance to the Force. It doesn't say how or any details. It doesn't even say that the chosen one has to be a Jedi.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Y-chromo kid
This could possibly invite some criticism but I'm curious, does anyone here know the exact wording and origin of the prophesy that refers to the chosen one? I for one would love to read what it says. I'm the chosen one. Since I became a member.

y_monkee
didn't the dark side blur the prophercy such that exact wordings can't be obtained? ... wasn't that partly where they went wrong? cos of the dark side's influence on the interpretation of the prophercy

(Note: some Qs are rhetorical)

Ushgarak
If the novel actually says that about it not having to be a Jedi then it is wrong.

Clearly the Prophecy states something about it being a powerful Jedi else Qui-Gon would not have recognised the possibility in Anakin.

Ianus
Good point there. Obviously the Chosen One was supposed to be very connected to the Force and possibly to its will.

But this is assuming that the Force's will itself is good or bad as to whether the Chosen One -had- to be a jedi.

darthvader_fan
Ianus i havent seen you in a long while

overlord
Originally posted by xyz jedi
I'm the chosen one. Since I became a member. Since you became member, the forums have been horribly degraded. erm

Ianus
I camp out in the SW Versus and EU sections, combating ignorance when I can.

It's a thankless job.

darthvader_fan
ok

Ianus
Originally posted by overlord
Since you became member, the forums have been horribly degraded. erm

Amen to that. I still want to know how he gets past the spam blocker and posts like six threads a day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.