Thanos runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Thanos doesn't have IG or anything. No weapons at all. He gets two hours rest between each battle.

1) Grey Hulk
2) Deathstroke/Deadpool with 10 min prep
3) Batman with two hours prep
4) Electro and Magneto
5) Apocalypse and Nimrod
6) Ultron and Absorbing Man
7) Savage Hulk/Maestro Hulk/She-Hulk
8) Ironman in Thorbuster/War Machine
9) Gog Wars Doomsday/Current Darkseid/Bizarro
10) Flash/Martian Manhunter/Sundipped Superman/Wonder Woman

Avalonofthewind
I say he makes it to number 7.

jinzin
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I say he makes it to number 7.

me too.. gonna be tough to get past that.. if he does though he cuts CLOBBERSTOMPED at 9.

jinzin
and why are the characters in 10 IN 10 rather than 9.

dd ALONE before gog wars proved to be too much for all the characters on that list.. confused

leonidas
<<dd ALONE before gog wars proved to be too much for all the characters on that list.. >>

i was thinking the same thing. and what the hell's war machine doing? thorbuster was meant to battle thor with odin power, no?

#7 would be a challenge, but i think thanos would end up taking it somehow. im might do it, and #9 is where i see him certainly stopping. he'd have a better chance against 10.

Beyonder
1) Grey Hulk - Not a fight
2) Deathstroke/Deadpool with 10 min prep - Grey Hulk does better
3) Batman with two hours prep - not a fight
4) Electro and Magneto - not even close
5) Apocalypse and Nimrod - Thanos
6) Ultron and Absorbing Man - Thanos
7) Savage Hulk/Maestro Hulk/She-Hulk - She-Hulk out right at the beginning. Brutes Vs. Brute + Cosmic Powers
8) Ironman in Thorbuster/War Machine - WM out. IM can give him a fight. Not sure.
9) Gog Wars Doomsday/Current Darkseid/Bizarro - Thanos loses. Too much for him
10) Flash/Martian Manhunter/Sundipped Superman/Wonder Woman - Sundipped Supes is too much

leonidas
<<Sundipped Supes is too much>.

could very well be. that would be interesting . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.