NOBODY.... can beat the HULK KILLER HUMANOID !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i have to say this......

i have come to the conclusion that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID is UNBEATABLE !

he is no human.... or extraterrestical...

his only weakness is that you can short circuit its central processing unit deep within its head ....

and i believe.. that the Marvel writers knew this weakness.... and had to put him out of the game.......

otherwise... he has become the RULER of the GALAXY ! ! !

Juntai
or you know... A mage will turn him into a smurf and step on him.

Betageuze
no... you cant do that with the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... he is way too fearsome... to much physical power.....

Ultimate Rage
HKH is an omniversal being.....u cant stop him.he is on a totally different league

Juntai
Originally posted by Betageuze
no... you cant do that with the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... he is way too fearsome... to much physical power..... Prove it.
Show me a scan of magic being ineffective on him.

Betageuze
like i said before...... Marvels writers HAD to kill him ..... before he got TOO strong..... the only way you can beat the HULK KILLER HUMANOID..... is when is beaten by the MARVEL WRITERS...

so..... perhaps.. the MARVEL WRITERS .. are the ruler of the Galaxy.... .. who knows ?!!?

newjak86
In MArvel he would be to strong but there are people tht can defeat him.

Superherovandal
like JP and Flash Prime for example.

Betageuze
no... he cant being defeat by anybody....

have you ever seen this force ? :
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/tta086.html
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/tta087.html

newjak86
no... he cant being defeat by anybody....

have you ever seen this force ? :
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/tta086.html
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/tta087.html He is really strong no question his power to league up is great but and even in BS Comics he is a top contender but he is no match for people like JP though he can still give them fights.

Betageuze
sorry... but what are the BS Comics ?

Ultimate Rage
sorry... but what are the BS Comics ?

evil face

newjak86
sorry... but what are the BS Comics ? A very rare and numerous set of comic books that are about the charcters like HKH JP Flash Prime Fanboy Wolverine and Newjak and his children.

Swanky-Tuna
Betageuze, enough with the HKH threads. There are plenty of people who could beat that overgrown stretch armstrong.

Betageuze
sad ... i like this guy .... smile

are you not impressed by the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ?

Superherovandal
Yeah the highest in BS Comics are Flash Prime, JP, and Batmyth Almighty respectively. Then the ones like HKH, Fanboy Wolvie, and Newjak & his kids.

Betageuze
newjak86 wrote: A very rare and numerous set of comic books that are about the charcters like HKH JP Flash Prime Fanboy Wolverine and Newjak and his children.

and what does this comics tells us about the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... ?

newjak86
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Yeah the highest in BS Comics are Flash Prime, JP, and Batmyth Almighty respectively. Then the ones like HKH, Fanboy Wolvie, and Newjak & his kids. Actually Newjak has already beaten JP on two seperate occasions and is the undisputed ruler of the Omniverse.

Ultimate Rage
Yeah the highest in BS Comics are Flash Prime, JP, and Batmyth Almighty respectively. Then the ones like HKH, Fanboy Wolvie, and Newjak & his kids.

you fool i am the creator of JP i know the hierarchy:

1. JP (post crisis, before exile)/newjak
2.HKH
3.enigmus prime
4.Omega beast
5.alpha beast
6. FB wolverine
7.FB spiderman
8.flash prime

newjak86
newjak86 wrote: A very rare and numerous set of comic books that are about the charcters like HKH JP Flash Prime Fanboy Wolverine and Newjak and his children.

and what does this comics tells us about the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... ? That he is very strong and even in the BS comics is a top contedor but against people like JP and Newjak he looses everytime.

Betageuze
and how would doing the strongest Marvel guys , like Thor, Gladiator, Herc or Juggernaut .. against HULK KILLER HUMANOID ??? .... are there encounters ???

Ultimate Rage
and how would doing the strongest Marvel guys , like Thor, Gladiator, Herc or Juggernaut .. against HULK KILLER HUMANOID ??? .... are there encounters ???

he doesn't bother with them....he goes against people like beyonder,eternity,and TOAA, and he always depowers himself so he wont kill them with his first blow

Superherovandal
No its like this
1. Flash Prime/JP
2. Batmyth Prime/Newjak
3. HKH/Fanboy Wolvie.
4. Alpha/Omega Beast

Ultimate Rage
No its like this
1. Flash Prime/JP
2. Batmyth Prime/Newjak
3. HKH/Fanboy Wolvie.
4. Alpha/Omega Beast

you dont follow B.S comics my friend..........flash prime is on TOAA level.....but he is nowhere near B.S level......he was depowered after master "dan" threw the multiverse back at him with a multiomegaphasic kick

Betageuze
how is it possible that HULK KILLER HUMANOID has become a character in BS comics... i thought he was only a character in the marvel comics in : tales of astonish 86 and 87

Ultimate Rage
how is it possible that HULK KILLER HUMANOID has become a character in BS comics... i thought he was only a character in the marvel comics in : tales of astonish 86 and 87

B.S are a really rare comic.its not continuity........he is the 2nd most powerful character there after JP......u need to buy some B.S comics.ask the person who works in ur local store they are really rare

Superherovandal
Flash Prime and JP haven't appeared physically in a while as they are too powerful to come in. I know my BS. Flash Prime is waayyyyy above TOAA level. He is the exact opposite equal of JP they are both instrumental in BS comics.

newjak86
No its like this
1. Flash Prime/JP
2. Batmyth Prime/Newjak
3. HKH/Fanboy Wolvie.
4. Alpha/Omega Beast
5..... I have already beaten Lord JP himself and on occasions banned him from reality with the wave of my hand.

Betageuze
Ultimate Rage..... my nice friend.... i am not in the U.S. ... i am from Austria..... i am a country bumpkin.. if you know what i mean wink

but i was in Graz last week (is the city Arnold Schwarzenegger was born smile .... i found a very nice story where i can get great old comics.....

thank you for you advice.... but i think , i prefer the good old Marvel comics.....

Superherovandal
Newjak u were created by JP to complement Batmyth.

Ultimate Rage
Ultimate Rage..... my nice friend.... i am not in the U.S. ... i am from Austria..... i am a country bumpkin.. if you know what i mean wink

but i was in Graz last week (is the city Arnold Schwarzenegger was born smile .... i found a very nice story where i can get great old comics.....

thank you for you advice.... but i think , i prefer the good old Marvel comics.....

as u wish

Betageuze
Ultimate Rage said: as you wish

hmm... sounds a bit like...... The Princess Bride...... with the 8th wonder of the world..... ANDRE the GIANT smile

but i will asking him for the BS comics for sure.... thank you Rage

newjak86
Newjak u were created by JP to complement Batmyth. Actually it works more like this in the begining there was JP Master Dan and Newjak. JP with the training of Master dan created the Omniverse Neewjak didn't care he simply allowed his seed to be in it which is where Newjak's children come from. After awhile though Newjak entered the Omniverse and took control of it from JP.

Betageuze
guys...... you see.. that my english isnt very good..... so please... can me give a feedback.... about the quality ?

if you have problems to understand me... or to interpret it..

thank you !

Superherovandal
no that is not how BS was. It was FP's and JP's wish to have others to make fun of the MU and DCU and KMCU.

Superherovandal
Newjak is a creation of JP his herald.

Ultimate Rage
this is wrong he is a nice guy...........dude B.S comics are fake we are just joking around........dont take it seriously

Betageuze
sad

Superherovandal
yeah its all just a joke that we made long ago. around when we first made fun of Batman and Superman Prime.

newjak86
Newjak is a creation of JP his herald. Some of Newjak's Children are his most powerful Heralds but Newjak was always just there he was never created by JP they both have always been.

Superherovandal
but thats whats so cool about it. wink

Betageuze
there are no HULK KILLER HUMANOID in BS comics ??

BS comics doesnt exist ??

newjak86

BS comics doesnt exist ?? Only on this forum.

Ultimate Rage

BS comics doesnt exist ??
its not real we made it up....

Superherovandal
it is all our extremely large imaginations manifested on KMC.

Betageuze
fortunately i havent asked the person in the local store not yet smile

Betageuze
so HULK KILLER HUMANOID .... IS the ruler of the Galaxy

I knew it

Ultimate Rage
fortunately i havent asked the person in the local store not yet smile

thats why i told u....but seriously don't open to much HKH threads.it borders the line of good taste and becomes annoying after awhile

Betageuze
ok !

grey fox
Jp is strong but the rageforce... that is a manifestation of everyones anger in one body . Now that is powerful.

Ultimate Rage
it was a joke u fool BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are real....i just dont want u to read them..............becasue u wont handle them so we made up that they werent real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JP will rule all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic_attack
laughing out loud

Betageuze
i would see a staredown between...

the Undertaker ... and the HULK KILLER HUMANOID..

how tall is the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. in your opinion ?

and how much weight ?

grey fox
Now that is one kickass staredown

newjak86
Originally posted by grey fox
Jp is strong but the rageforce... that is a manifestation of everyones anger in one body . Now that is powerful. It is strong that is why he second strongest of my children.

Betageuze
now i understand ... Ultimate Rage smile

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by newjak86
It is strong that is why he second strongest of my children.

evil face

freezedoom
Jericho can.
He has the ability to enter other people
bodies (like a ghost)

long pig
I think Betagueze is great.

END OF STORY!

Laminator_X
GODLIKE could totally take the HKH!

Steve Zodiac
Wow

StiltmanFTW
100% KMC canon.

Badabing
Great bump. Betageuze and HKH threads are legendary.

StiltmanFTW
HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID... is the reason why raptors no longer exist...

MrMind
cannot believe 2005 is 27 years ago
time goes by fast

TethAdamTheRock
Wut

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
cannot believe 2005 is 27 years ago
time goes by fast

X09oxyIeGuY

Adam Grimes
Time traveler confirmed and reported

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Badabing
Great bump. Betageuze and HKH threads are legendary. I've also bumped the single greatest KMC thread, "Batman Vs. You", I will always wonder if C17/C21/Rage was not your first account. Regardless of you denials over the years Bada. smile

meep-meep
Betagueze was the best.

meep-meep
By betagueze:

A closer look at the HULK KILLER HUMANOID, THE non-human wrecking machine !

all you guys.... please... take a closer look on this single picture on:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

in my opinion... i have never seen a well known powerhouse, liked by fans all over the world, in some opinion the most powerful human being in Marvel..., with perhaps limitless physical strength.... never seen such a guy so helpless...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... is TOWERING over the Hulk.... i remember, when i first read this comic (many many years ago)... i could not believed it .... that there is a force in Marvel who can match power with the Hulk......

.. but Leader shown us the way....

i would not only say that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is one of the few opponents Hulk had in past and present, who has shown to the Hulk, that there are .... at least ... equal powerhouses on this earth..

.. i would say, that HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the pioneer.... who has shown past villains.... that Hulk .. can be beat....

but i have to say.... when i read the match between those two first.... i really had tears in my eyes..... because on this battle field.... under Bettys and Ricks (i believe the two were there during this fight.. not sure) eyes..... never seen an enraged Hulk so helpless.....

i was very sad at that time... when Hulk lost this match (ok.... the match was won... but not by Hulk)

.. Hulks best enraged punches.... continuous heavy artillery pounding... absolutely has no effect to the awesome HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

but so sad i was at that time... because HULK KILLER HUMANOID were stronger than my favourite, the Hulk..... i dont really understand why HULK KILLER HUMANOID was not established... as opponent for all the others....

i believe the writers had known at that time, that no opponent could match with HULK KILLER HUMANOID... they have produced a guy... who is playing just in another league !

Hulk had hard matches before,.... for example when he fought Thor or Hercules...... but..... HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... changed a lot.....

by that time... Hulk was no longer .... unbeatable.... by physical strength

Bring back ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... and many heroes will retire.... smile

-he was a true poet.

Don't believe it?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-377923-a-closer-look-at-the-hulk-killer-humanoid-the-non-human-wrecking-machine.html

meep-meep
Asianhulk was up there to.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Time traveler confirmed and reported laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by meep-meep
By betagueze:

A closer look at the HULK KILLER HUMANOID, THE non-human wrecking machine !

all you guys.... please... take a closer look on this single picture on:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

in my opinion... i have never seen a well known powerhouse, liked by fans all over the world, in some opinion the most powerful human being in Marvel..., with perhaps limitless physical strength.... never seen such a guy so helpless...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... is TOWERING over the Hulk.... i remember, when i first read this comic (many many years ago)... i could not believed it .... that there is a force in Marvel who can match power with the Hulk......

.. but Leader shown us the way....

i would not only say that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is one of the few opponents Hulk had in past and present, who has shown to the Hulk, that there are .... at least ... equal powerhouses on this earth..

.. i would say, that HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the pioneer.... who has shown past villains.... that Hulk .. can be beat....

but i have to say.... when i read the match between those two first.... i really had tears in my eyes..... because on this battle field.... under Bettys and Ricks (i believe the two were there during this fight.. not sure) eyes..... never seen an enraged Hulk so helpless.....

i was very sad at that time... when Hulk lost this match (ok.... the match was won... but not by Hulk)

.. Hulks best enraged punches.... continuous heavy artillery pounding... absolutely has no effect to the awesome HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

but so sad i was at that time... because HULK KILLER HUMANOID were stronger than my favourite, the Hulk..... i dont really understand why HULK KILLER HUMANOID was not established... as opponent for all the others....

i believe the writers had known at that time, that no opponent could match with HULK KILLER HUMANOID... they have produced a guy... who is playing just in another league !

Hulk had hard matches before,.... for example when he fought Thor or Hercules...... but..... HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... changed a lot.....

by that time... Hulk was no longer .... unbeatable.... by physical strength

Bring back ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... and many heroes will retire.... smile

-he was a true poet.

Don't believe it?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-377923-a-closer-look-at-the-hulk-killer-humanoid-the-non-human-wrecking-machine.html

This is goddamn poetry.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Wut

thumb up

This right here is why we bump. Every few years there's a handful who have no idea what's going on.

Adam Grimes
This guy really didn't let his gift with words go to waste. Hermoso!

meep-meep
I believe in my heart of hearts, that if betagueze were to return, carver9s` heart would implode.

meep-meep
Also, i don't post here enough, but I love you bastards. Happy New Year.

Badabing
i have to say this......

i have come to the conclusion that the HULK KILLER HUMANOID is UNBEATABLE !

he is no human.... or extraterrestical...

his only weakness is that you can short circuit its central processing unit deep within its head ....

and i believe.. that the Marvel writers knew this weakness.... and had to put him out of the game.......

otherwise... he has become the RULER of the GALAXY ! ! ! You have arrived at the right conclusion. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
You have arrived at the right conclusion. thumb up Nostalgia for KMC long gone, in fact for the innocent days of the internet! Top notch thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
HULK... KILLER... HUMANOID... is the reason why raptors no longer exist...

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.