Thing vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Two tough as nails powerhouses.
What's your call?

GalacticStorm
She hulk wins.

DrDoom101
She-Hulk after i unno, maybe 10 min of stalemate?

Darth_Erebus
Hasn't this been done before? Thing has more fighting experience...BUT....he is about class 95. Current Shulkie is around class 200. That's just too much of a difference for a little more experience to overcome. Shulkie KO's Ben after just a few punches.

grey fox
She hulk turns ben into crazy paving......

8bitChris
I don't know about Class 200...she was having trouble with some robot thing from the future in the latest issue of her new series...

I'm pretty sure the thing wasn't exerting 200,000 tons of force. Good thing Hawkeye saved her.

gladiator69
ive seen afew comic books already that hulk has prooven himself that he can knock out thing but she hulk i dont know about that. that would be good though them going at it

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I don't know about Class 200...she was having trouble with some robot thing from the future in the latest issue of her new series...

I'm pretty sure the thing wasn't exerting 200,000 tons of force. Good thing Hawkeye saved her.

But youre just speculating on the strength of the robot. The fact that She hulk on panel has been shown to be over twice as strong as the Thing and stronger than current Herc says it all really.

She's too much for him imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.