True Crime: New York City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
"Players wield the ultimate power as a rogue street cop in True Crime: New York City. Gamers assume the role of Marcus Reed, a former criminal turned cop, and use and abuse their authority to hunt down the murderer of Marcus' mentor while also cleaning up Manhattan neighborhoods from Harlem to Chinatown. Undercover investigations weave players through a murderous web of gangs and deceit as they battle crooks, Marcus' past and everything else the city throws at them" http://www.gamestats.com/objects/678/678438/

Inspectah Deck
Has anyone played this game yet?

hotsauce6548
The first one sucked, so nope.

Inspectah Deck
Yeah, first one was kind of wack

JacopeX
This game is hot. Im gonna buy it fo myself fo christmas. lol. I gotta work and save money though. But im too busy with soccer.

JacopeX
The first one was hot BTW

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
The first one was hot BTW

No it wasn't

SnakeEyes
Look what it got over at gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/truecrime2/review.html?sid=6140408

lowrider370
this game looks clean

JacopeX
Xbox is better than PS2 admit it people, lez go on wit da Xbox 360. aiight, i think its gonna be way better then PS3.

True crimes street of LA is still hot to me and new york city i bet yuou is gonna be really good. Right now im trin to git Mortal Kombat Shaolin monks.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Look what it got over at gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/truecrime2/review.html?sid=6140408

laughing

JKozzy
Xbox is better than PS2 admit it people, lez go on wit da Xbox 360. aiight, i think its gonna be way better then PS3.

True crimes street of LA is still hot to me and new york city i bet yuou is gonna be really good. Right now im trin to git Mortal Kombat Shaolin monks. In your humble opinion.

JKozzy
"You can be a good cop or a bad cop, but either way you'll be playing a bad game."

laughing out loud

Silverstein

True crimes street of LA is still hot to me and new york city i bet yuou is gonna be really good. Right now im trin to git Mortal Kombat Shaolin monks.

xbox is better than ps2, but it still holds up a decent fight. but xbox 360 cant be better than ps3, cuz its coming out almost a year later, that means the graphics will be more better and such like how cube and xbox came out after ps2 with better graphics and such. so ha

-True Crime 1 was crazy, i thought it was cool

JacopeX
aiight agree 80%

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JKozzy
"You can be a good cop or a bad cop, but either way you'll be playing a bad game."

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

aiight agree 80%

dontgetit

Snoopbert
Originally posted by JKozzy
In your humble opinion. Don't be player hatin' on that G! He's wit mah homies in da crib, yo! Aiight?

JacopeX
youre gettin there aiight home boy.

Inspectah Deck
youre gettin there aiight home boy.

Yeah son, me and my goons be blasting them .44s wickedph

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Yeah son, me and my goons be blasting them .44s wickedph I hear ya brother. Damn whitey be bringin us crips down. no expression

God I ahte gangster-talk.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I hear ya brother. Damn whitey be bringin us crips down. no expression

God I ahte gangster-talk.

laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Yeah son, me and my goons be blasting them .44s wickedph

One time I went fishing with my Granpa! eek!

He said something about...

44's...

no expression

JacopeX
uhhhhh, yo man we changin da topic. Lets go back on tpic iight homie.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
One time I went fishing with my Granpa! eek!

He said something about...

44's...

no expression

Was he drinking?

DirectorFitz
I've got an issue with this game...I finished the plot and I'm just messing around with it...can someone locate me to the big buildings? The Empire State and Chrysler...or the triangle shaped building...if not, than does somebody know a website?

DirectorFitz
nothing?

DirectorFitz
nothing.....at all?

Red Superfly
Game = Boooooooring!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
I've got an issue with this game...I finished the plot and I'm just messing around with it...can someone locate me to the big buildings? The Empire State and Chrysler...or the triangle shaped building...if not, than does somebody know a website?

Look at the map in the game

DirectorFitz
the map only tells you where subways and stuff are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.