PS3 release date and pre-orders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirectorFitz
The PS3 is coming out Spring 2006....for Japan. And then roughly 6 months, or fall/winter 2006 for the US. Now, since there is no set date for us, the US, do you think you could get on some sort of list(mailing list, maybe?) for pre-orders? I say this so I don't have to go through the debaucle of all the crazy people who waited 'till the last minute for XBOX 360. Which I might add is waisting their time...because, in my opinion, it is going to be the second best in the next gen line. (PS3 being first, and Nintendo Revolution being thirdstick out tongue)

Shadow x 20
no no no no no no no no

JKozzy
If you wanna preorder, keep up with your local EB Games and Gamestop, etc... and they'll let you know when you can pre-order.

WindDancer
Don't trust Gamestop! Listen to me! Just listen to MEEEEE!!!! stick out tongue

JKozzy
Well, then you really can't preorder anywhere... where else can you preorder?

WD, it wasn't Gamestop's fault. NOBODY got nearly as many 360's as they wanted. Microsoft and their artificial shortages can be blamed. This was speculated and said many, many months ago, that this would happen. "Not one console will be left on the shelves."

BackFire
The fault of gamestop is that they lead people to believe that if they preordered it, they WOULD get it on launch day, reguardless. They pushed people to preorder too hard and gave the customers false security by telling them this. They should have been honest and told the customers that it was a possibility that they would not get it on launch day. But alas, Gamestop, in their rush to preorder everything to everyone, didn't care.

Both gamestop, and Microsoft are at fault, and this will show everyone what a useless tak preordering usually is.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by JKozzy
If you wanna preorder, keep up with your local EB Games and Gamestop, etc... and they'll let you know when you can pre-order.

Yerp. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.