Pirates Gets attacked by real Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
'Pirates' Sequels Attacked by the Real Thing

Filming on the two back-to-back sequels of Pirates Of The Caribbean has been dogged by a spate of real-life ocean thievery, according to reports from the Bahamas. Disney producers working on the swashbuckling Keira Knightley and Johnny Depp films reveal that two cast members have been forced to abandon the set for fear of their lives, after four brigand heists in a month. The last robbery on November 11 saw the brazen thieves make off with $20,000 in cash and equipment. Jason Kakebeen, head of location production, says, "We've had a slew of robberies on the actors who are working for Pirates of the Caribbean over at the Port Lucaya resort. They (the robbers) were able to get into the room with a key and stole everything from laptops, passports, checks, and other equipment. The money they stole was actually the actors' paychecks." Kakebeen admits that filming has come to a standstill while the crimes are investigated, but refuses to reveal the identity of the stars targeted, who have since left the shoot.

«§hõnknêss»
shock

choosewisely
eek
hope that doesnt slow down filming

Flying High
no expression holy shit no expression

its_all_good
I heard that they had to stop filming for a little while because of it...

Susan-Storm
Holy s*** that is terrible !!!!!!

Flying High
Originally posted by its_all_good
I heard that they had to stop filming for a little while because of it...
well....that would make sense stick out tongue

DarthLazious
Thats Odd.

choosewisely
i read it in the newpaper today...it's the third time

tinkerbell668
Dudes thats crazy!! I hope everyones okay....

Flying High
must be scary...not being able to put your belongings anywhere no expression

pirate_fan4life
yeah...I agree

Anoushka
laughing oh man that's hilarious!i mean,really,think about it,there they are trying to pull of the whole pirate thing (Depp doing it oh-so-well) and the real things come along and chase 'em away!rolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

BunnyCupCakes
I can't believe that ACTUALLY happend?!! I knew about this whole incident already but when this girl showed me REAL proof, I was like WTH?!!!!!I googled it instead & found out it was really TRUE!

Gosh....that's freaky....

choosewisely
a guy on my old school was attacked by modern pirates once in the carribbean...he was on a world trip. he got shot and is now in a wheelchair

Flying High
ouch no expression

Historian Guy
Actually, the Sunday Morning Shoot Out on AMC was recently talking about piracy on hollywood sets, it has a lot to do with people know how rich these actors, crew, and producers are, and fans will go a long way to get keepsakes.

b-dan
it slowed down filimg lol yes i didnt really like the first one at all second looks ok saw a trailer for it on the weekend when i saw Lion the whitch and the wardrobe i cant belive theres monsters in it lol. but reall pirates thats funny as hell laughing laughing

POTC ship rat
I wondered whare me laptop made off to. I thought I had lost it in Tortuga. pirate pirate

Mådness
...well....I hope whoever stole those things come to justice *suddenly, a bandanna that looks oh-so-similarly like Jack's falls out of her pocket...along with about half the things stolen* *looks about quickly before burring it in the sand* shifty

Seriously though....I don't know wheather to laugh or to gap in horror...so I'll just do both laughing shock

choosewisely
stick out tongue

^^[leane]
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.