Breakfast on Pluto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
This seriously looks really strange, and I might add disturbing.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/breakfastonpluto/trailer/

Discuss.

Mando
Most Definatley.

Cillian murphy seems to fit the "strange" description pretty well. But Liam neeson looks like he's trying something new, a new movie genre anyway. He looks like the mentor of the film, as always.

Rafkins_Warning
I can't believe this is the only discussion going on on here about this film.. then again it wasn't distributed mainstream, well not in America anyway...

Anyhow, now that it's out on dvd I highly recommend people see it, it's an amazingly great, spirit-raising film... I love it in fact, it's on my top 20 movies of all time list.

Cillian Murphy totally deserved a Golden Globe for his performance in it and the film should have had some kind of Oscar recognition... wonderful film!

But, alas... it could be conceived as not being some people's cup of tea... and the trailer in no way made the movie out to be as good as it actually is... I suggest people see it before they bash it... its definitely worth a rent!

C-Dic
Well, I rented it before it was actually released, started to watch it and was just turned off. Keep in mind that two of my favorite films are "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Hedwig and the Angry Inch", so glam rocking herms aren't anything new to me, but this never really tickled my fancy. I think because it lacked the pizazz and color that the cover of the DVD promoted.

I got a "Party Monster" vibe from it, where the lead character was overdoing the effeminate approach.

Rafkins_Warning
I can see where you're coming from with the Rocky Horror/Hedwig concept... but I don't think Party Monster and Breakfast on Pluto are the same in any way... I mean this is actually a good film, LOL!

And yes, Kitten is VERY feminine, but I don't think Cillian was over playing it, that's just how Kitten is! And its one of the greatest things about the movie/character, no matter how horrible or horrific things get in life she always seems to find a way to make it happy and joyous.

She's a true heroine that Kitten, never letting the world get her down or change who she really is!

echud12345six
I Rented This After I Only Had A Few Minutes In The Video Store To Pick Something Out And I Loved This Movie And Party Monster, I Thought They Were Both Hilarious Hmm Maybe I'll Write The Reveiw In The Vom' XD

dills
it's in my Q

C-Dic
I.****ing.Hated.Party.Monster.

Morning_Glory
I loved this movie...

how much is that doggy in the window... the one with the ___ tail

?

echud12345six
It's Nice To See *More* Movies Start To Come Out Of Ireland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.