Ironman and the hulk vrs. namor and angry she-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateIronman
who? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
who? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Stark/Hulk win

starlock
iron Man & Hulk for the win

Bouboumaster
Hulk wins againt the tree others

guy222
still team one

Galan007
iron man has easily beaten namor underwater, and beaten an enraged she-hulk as well . he's all that's needed to give team 1 the win, imo. hulk can just stand there and look pretty.

smile.

allen4
hulk eat the three for thanksgiving............. angel

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
iron man has easily beaten namor underwater, and beaten an enraged she-hulk as well . he's all that's needed to give team 1 the win, imo. hulk can just stand there and look pretty.

smile.

When was this?

Galan007
she-hulk:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8851/imshe1zl8.th.jpg http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3548/imshe2yo7.th.jpg

----

namor:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1814/imhydro6zr4.th.jpg

Mindset
That's not IM, it's Wolverine, and Namor wasn't close to being beaten.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
That's not IM, it's Wolverine, and Namor wasn't close to being beaten. he was still smacked around like a chump underwater, as was janus. and who's in the armor makes no difference at all.

Mindset
he was smacked around like a chump underwater. and who's in the armor makes no difference at all.

Well if you don't have any scans of Tony beating Namor I'd say it does make a difference. erm

Galan007
Well if you don't have any scans of Tony beating Namor I'd say it does make a difference. erm you think wolverine's physical stats amp the armor or somesuch? you can't be serious.

fangirl101
you think wolverine's physical stats amp the armor or somesuch? you can't be serious.

I thought the armor amped the physical stats of whom ever was in it.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
I thought the armor amped the physical stats of whom ever was in it. no. the armor has a certain 'powerset', if you will. whoever wears it, naturally gains that particular powerset - ie. the armor wouldn't amp a being who is already > it.

Mindset
you think wolverine's physical stats amp the armor or somesuch? you can't be serious.

I'm just wondering how you think what Wolverine did to Namor is proof of what IM can do when Namor has beaten Tony more times than he has lost against him. erm

Tony was losing to Namor in there 2 latest fights.

Galan007
I'm just wondering how you think what Wolverine did to Namor is proof of what IM can do when Namor has beaten Tony more times than he has lost against him. erm because wolverine was in TONY's armor, giving him the SAME abilities as tony (minus the 30 odd years of experience tony has over wolvie with the armor).

Tony was losing to Namor in there 2 latest fights. you talking about the illuminati stuff?

Mindset
because wolverine was in TONY's armor, giving him the SAME abilities as tony (minus the 30 odd years of experience tony has over wolvie with the armor).

you talking about the illuminati stuff?

Yes, except Wolverine has decades more years of fighting experience.

I'm talking about every fight they have had Namor has won more than he lost, and yes Tony lost in Illuminati and was losing in Namor comic.

The only proof you showed for IM winning was when Wolverine was in IM suit doing better than IM recently has done agaisnt Namor, that doesn't seem odd to you?

Galan007
Yes, except Wolverine has decades more years of fighting experience. which means close to nothing when he was in a suit of armor he was not yet used to. wolverine even stated how bulky and slow he felt in the armor (because he did not yet know how to use it to it's fullest). unless you think wolverine in tony's armor, with NO experience > tony himself. srsly

and yes Tony lost in Illuminati they were pretty much equal until namor somehow pulled off tony's helmet while they were underwater. which you must agree, is pis. extremis bonds the suit to tony, until tony tells it otherwise. so being able to simply remove his helmet just strikes me as funny.

and was losing in Namor comic.imagine that.

The only proof you showed for IM winning was when Wolverine was in IM suit doing better than IM recently has done agaisnt Namor, that doesn't seem odd to you? not really. has namor beaten him? sure. but that scan shows that tony is perfectly capable of winning in a kmc environment. just look at his versatility edge for crying out loud.

force-fields + repulsor rays + cryo pills + lasers + speed, etc, etc.

c'mon.

Mindset
which means close to nothing when he was in a suit of armor he was not yet used to. wolverine even stated how bulky and slow he felt in the armor (because he did not yet know how to use it to it's fullest). unless you think wolverine in tony's armor, with NO experience > tony himself. srsly

they were pretty much equal until namor somehow pulled off tony's helmet while they were underwater. which you must agree, is pis. extremis bonds the suit to tony, until tony tells it otherwise. so being able to simply remove his helmet just strikes me as funny.

imagine that.

not really. has namor beaten him? sure. but that scan shows that tony is perfectly capable of winning in a pis-free environment. just look at his versatility edge for crying out loud.

force-fields + repulsor rays + cryo pills + lasers + speed, etc, etc.

c'mon.

Tony may have more experience in the suit, but A LOT less experience fighting in hth combat.

Pis, no, Spiderman was able to pull off his helmet as well. Now if it only happened one time I would agree, but it hasn't.

Yea, the only reason Namor won was because it was in his comic, I guess we can ignore all the people IM beat in his comic, or in Avengers comics no expression

I never said IM couldn't win, but it is ridiculous to think that IM will be easily beating Namor and that he is capable of soloing Namor and She-Hulk at the same time, which is what you said.

Galan007
h2h advantages mean nothing when you're in a suit of armor that you cannot fully manipulate. and let's not act like wolverine hit harder than tony would just because he has a h2h edge.

if you think about the fundamentals regarding extremis bonding itself to tony] then yes. being able to simply pull off a piece of his armor is ridiculous.

i was just saying that it's not surprising for ANY character to beat someone out of their league, whilst in their own comic. hell, tony ko'd hulk at one point during his own series. heh.

eh, that comment was sarcastic for the most part. why do you think i ended it with "hulk can just stand there and look pretty?" but with the forum rules, do i think im could possibly solo the other two.

Takion
Honestly what combat did wolverine do in IM's suit, all he did was punch him and it was instant K.O.

Yes Wolverine has more experience in fighting, but what he did to Namor was minimum fighting.

Galan007
thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Takion
Honestly what combat did wolverine do in IM's suit, all he did was punch him and it was instant K.O.

Yes Wolverine has more experience in fighting, but what he did to Namor was minimum fighting.

And yet it wasn't an istant ko, or anything near it.

Do you really want to argue to IM could ko Namor in 2 punches, really?

Takion
And yet it wasn't an istant ko, or anything near it.

Do you really want to argue to IM could ko Namor in 2 punches, really?
Thats not my point, did you see how badly he was hurt when IM punched him

Mindset
Thats not my point, did you see how badly he was hurt when IM punched him

You mean in all their other fights or that one in particular?

Takion
You mean in all their other fights or that one in particular?
If you think Namor beating Ironman twice in Illuminati is not PIS. Then Wolverine beating Namor is not PIS either right?

Mindset
If you think Namor beating Ironman twice in Illuminati is not PIS. Then Wolverine beating Namor is not PIS either right?

How are the two related?

To think that it'd have to be PIS for Namor to beat IM leads me to believe you don't know that much about Namor.

Nestical
team 1 in a stomp

Takion
How are the two related?

To think that it'd have to be PIS for Namor to beat IM leads me to believe you don't know that much about Namor.
All my knowledge actually comes from his respect thread, so I guess if there was anything to add to that then I don't know much sadly

Mindset
Even the respect thread shows Namor capable of beating IM or stalemating him on numerous occasions...

Takion
Even the respect thread shows Namor capable of beating IM or stalemating him on numerous occasions...
IM respect thread shows him K.Oing Namor in a punch...

Mindset
Well I suggest you look at both their respect threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.