Spiderman Vs Big Foot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
shifty

snoopdogg
Bigfoot wins.

X-Logan
Big Foot kills spiderman.

TwisterGameX
eek!

soleran30
WAIT a minute how can Big Foot win he is made up blink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soleran30
WAIT a minute how can Big Foot win he is made up blink So is Spiderman.

But actually there is a Bigfoot comic being published currently.

soleran30
Originally posted by snoopdogg
So is Spiderman.

eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing

golem370
Spider-Man has beat Rhino so I think he would have atleast a chance. He Faster more Agile

soleran30
See I have seen Spiderman on TV so he has to be for real but anytime there is some "supposed" picture of bigfoot its a fake! So how can Spiderman beat an imaginary creature?

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man has beat Rhino so I think he would have atleast a chance. He Faster more Agile Rhino's a jobber, who has Rhino beaten?

golem370
Well I saw a book tonight were Rhino was fighting Silver Surfer and doing a good job. He doesn't get the respect he deserves he lifts 80 tons and run 100mph and he is very durable.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Well I saw a book tonight were Rhino was fighting Silver Surfer and doing a good job. He doesn't get the respect he deserves he lifts 80 tons and run 100mph and he is very durable. Silver Surfer Vol. 3 #56 I believe. Yea Rhino did alright against Norrin Radd.

I think Rhino hit him upside the head with a gumball machine.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Creshosk
Rhino's a jobber, who has Rhino beaten? He beat Hulk once.

I think it may have been Grey Hulk though.

snoopdogg
Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #378- Hulk vs. Rhino IX

The Rhino is down in the dumps being a lonely super-villain at Christmas. He gets a little too much attention as Santa Claus and the Hulk comes to stop his rampage. Rhino manages to penetrate the gray Hulk's skin, and is about to finish Hulk off when a little girl's whining softens Rhino.

King_Mungi
Actually big foot is real in comics, the second Sasquatch is in fact the bigfoot of myth . We even see his family in Alpha Flight vol.2

house
bigfoot owns

golem370

house
could probably bench 2 tons

King_Mungi
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlightv206-Wildlife-21.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.