Hyperion vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I just bought a Avengers book tonight where the Game Master aka Elder of the Universe had captured Death and he put the Avengers in a battle against the Marvel Dead Warriors. Like Hyperion,Drax the Destroyer
,Korvac,Death Adder,Terrax and others so they were fighting and Drax was fighting She Hulk and she was stronger but he finally broke her spinal colum. and Korvac was facing Silver Surfer. Well the one that really caught my eye was Hyperion was fight WonderMan and at first WM was keeping up with Hyperion. Then Hyperion finally hit him and the shot drove WonderMan 27miles away broke his ribs and broke his arm,but he got up again but before he could really do anything Hyperion literaly drove him all the way threw the Planet they were on spliting it in half and right into a sun. Very Very Impressive.So I know it's been done before but I was never really into Hyperion until I saw that.

soleran30
Superman!

DrDoom101
superman....

golem370
I would say it go ether way

roughrider
Well, that Hyperion was not just a Superman clone, he was a characature. And that Avengers annual was written by Tom Defalco; he's well known for having characters go way beyond their fighting limits, like Spidey punching out Rhino and Machine Man beating up an Iron Man from the future. My eyes narrowed at that particular fight years ago; Simon can give a bit better than that. So I say Superman.

Now, Hyperion II from Supreme Power, that could be more interesting.

olympian
Depends on the version of Superman.

And Hyperion.

blinkingrogue
Evil Hyperion in Exiles would definitely beat superman

guy222
supes

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
supes

Yup.

TricksterPriest
No version of Hyperion compares to Superman. superdur

Yowsa
Not having a go but whats with the weird bumps. laughing out loud

horrorwolf
Superman>Hyperion.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hyperion beat Wonderman... Wonderman beat Wolverine.

Hyperion>>>Wonderman>Wolverine>>>Superman

carver9
regular hyperion=supes but I'll give the edge to supes due to skill.
King hyperion would literally crush superman.
Supreme power hyperion, I give a small edge to this hyperion due to being shown as COMPLETELY indestructible and could possibly be stronger then superman.

Now if youre using this hyperion from this particular comic he was basically>>all hyperion, so he would win this no problem and probably could one shot superman.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by carver9
Supreme power hyperion, I give a small edge to this hyperion due to being shown as COMPLETELY indestructible and could possibly be stronger then superman.

Now if youre using this hyperion from this particular comic he was basically>>all hyperion, so he would win this no problem and probably could one shot superman. erm

Regular Hyperion being put on Supes' level? That's an underestimation if I've ever heard one.

Yowsa

Now if youre using this hyperion from this particular comic he was basically>>all hyperion, so he would win this no problem and probably could one shot superman.

Hyperion hasn't got the feats to say he beats Superman. When its this obvious who wins maybe you should try proving he can beat him when the odds against him are high.

carver9
Originally posted by Yowsa
Hyperion hasn't got the feats to say he beats Superman. When its this obvious who wins maybe you should try proving he can beat him when the odds against him are high.

I said that superman would beat hyperion due to skill. They are basically the same character. Wolverine has waaaaay more feats then sabertooth but due you think that they are peers. Hulk has more feats then doomsday but who do you think would win. During hyperion creation it was stated by writers that he was marvels superman, it cant get no clearer then that but the reason Im giving superman the majority IS due to feats.

endrict
Supes

Hype vs Apollo, and then its's a fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
erm

Regular Hyperion being put on Supes' level? That's an underestimation if I've ever heard one.

If anyone is underestimated, it should be hyperion since he have punched a being from one side of the planet to the other side. Since he have taken on the entire team of the avenger by himself and almost defeated them (and thor was in the group), whereas superman couldnt even handle a blast from iron man. Since hyperion have moved a meteor that was stated as having the weight of planet earth but superman struggled to move the moon and needed help.

Phantom Ghost
Given Hype's fight with Gladiator he could give Superman a good fight but ultimately would lose the majority of the time against Clark who's far more experienced and a better combatant.

Yowsa
I said that superman would beat hyperion due to skill. They are basically the same character. Wolverine has waaaaay more feats then sabertooth but due you think that they are peers. Hulk has more feats then doomsday but who do you think would win. During hyperion creation it was stated by writers that he was marvels superman, it cant get no clearer then that but the reason Im giving superman the majority IS due to feats.

Well thats the problem with what your saying, you know about Supes and Hyperion being peers. Well I just don't consider that true at all.

Hes a less version of him without a doubt.

Mr. Slippyfist
If anyone is underestimated, it should be hyperion since he have punched a being from one side of the planet to the other side. Since he have taken on the entire team of the avenger by himself and almost defeated them (and thor was in the group), whereas superman couldnt even handle a blast from iron man. Since hyperion have moved a meteor that was stated as having the weight of planet earth but superman struggled to move the moon and needed help. I know.

Hyperion is so above Supes, it's not even funny.

vlaaad12345
At it again carver huh,supes has moved more then a planet,is stronger,is faster,is more durable,is more skilled...do I really need to go on.

The Pict
Superman

h1a8
Superman!

guy222
supes

OneDumbG0
Hyperion has greater combat speed and is arguably stronger, but not by degrees that would overwhelm Superman. Most importantly, he does not have the fighting experience that Superman does.

Superman 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.